• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Snoo V. IX Sexcapades on Motorcycles

With the whole "higher power" / denial of individual agency thing, NA and similar is basically a religious cult.

I will submit to no higher power. I am the ultimate mistress of my own destiny; and if the God of the Bible or Qur'an really existed, I would be obliged to fight Him, for reasons which are made abundantly clear in those toxic books.

^^^^
I feel the same way. I think it promotes "victim think", that you have no power over your circumstances or life. Excuse me, but bullshit.

ETA-Serious snoo! The weather is warming up after a weekend of rain/snow.

Last edited:
Couldn't stand the first rehab I went( broad reach house Plymouth ) l was 3 days into my cluck and the cunts had me in a group session , trying to teach me the first step.
I left and scored a hour latter. Them 12 step coffee drinking warriors are like some kind of brain washed cult.

Weather is warming up here too tinker, first day out in a T-shirt. :)

^^^^
I feel the same way. I think it promotes "victim think", that you have no power over your circumstances or life. Excuse me, but bullshit.

ETA-Serious snoo! The weather is warming up after a weekend of rain/snow.

Yeah I agree

Evey

Couldn't stand the first rehab I went( broad reach house Plymouth ) l was 3 days into my cluck and the cunts had me in a group session , trying to teach me the first step.
I left and scored a hour latter. Them 12 step coffee drinking warriors are like some kind of brain washed cult.

How are you getting with with tapering? X

That's what I dislike about these 12-step programmes they're so fixated on not using n "being in recovery." Ii'm glad if it works for them but personally being that fixated would make me want to use as much as humanly possible. I used to read addiction book to during my codeine adfiction as a feed-on.

I guess different things work for different people but for me counting days n what-not is sticking to the past n not moving on in life n seems very dictorial which doesn't work if you're of the rebellious mind from controlling people. They told one lady off for having a relationship as "it was bad for her recovery."

Evey

Three days into withdrawals is probably not the best time to be sitting around with a load of people trying to force some religious cult crap down your throat while the only thing on your mind is how you'll manage to avoid shitting yourself next time you have to sneeze :)

Wouldn't be my cup of tea either.....

You know it G.
I went back 3 years latter with the understanding I would sit shit out in my room for 2 weeks before they had me in any groups.
Things went well and after my detox I went on to rehab , 9 months in all but couldn't get on with the 12 step and meetings, did the wrong thing and against there advice went home instead of relocating , relapsed within 3 months.
You live and learn son.

Glastonbury tickets. Nice!

Pleased for you, Ponch. Are you going on your own or with others? I've heard they're like £100 would really love to go someday. Please let us know how it goes x

Evey

You bastard! Heh. I've only been once, back in 2005, tried a few times since then but never had any luck. Boomtown for me again this year though, last year's was epic! :D

Nice one man. Good squad of you going?

Always fancied it myself. I don't know if anyone would go with me though lol, I have a habit of wandering off on people at festivals in search of fresh banter and new faces. Glasto I could get carried away :D

Really fancied boomtown this year but unfortunately I'm going to a wedding on that weekend. :!

Was only trying for tickets as a group of 4 this year but found out 2 mins before the resale it was going to be limited to 2 per transaction so only got 50% of the required tickets. There is another resale on Sunday though so hopefully we get through in that.

I'd definitely recommend going, it's perfect for wandering off and finding new people to have a laugh with. They actually seem to have either upgraded the mobile infrastructure or bring in temporary masts for the event because phones seem to work perfectly so there is no excuse for getting lost really, unless you want to I guess :D

One of my mates was working at Boomtown last year. He wound up chucking the job the second day in after too many sweets on the first night, said even his boss was snorting lines of speed whizzing off her nut behind the bar :D

Yeah man, it's what festivals are all about innit. I've never really understood why the phone signal bothers people so much, I've usually lost mine by then so it doesn't affect me much %)

We try and do bestival every year it's very family friendly Sunday is fancy dress with a different theam each year and it's allway a older crowd ( apart from the kids ) so we hire a camper van and do it in luxury.
We stopped going V which is only 6 miles from us after my 18 year old step daughter started using our tickets. We was starting to feel a bit old as its full of kid anyway. :)

We try and do bestival every year it's very family friendly Sunday is fancy dress with a different theam each year and it's allway a older crowd ( apart from the kids ) so we hire a camper van and do it in luxury.
We stopped going V which is only 6 miles from us after my 18 year old step daughter started using our tickets. We was starting to feel a bit old as its full of kid anyway. :)

I always think it's pretty cool when parents take their kids to festivals then later on when I'm off my dial and I see them dragging a 6 year old child through knee deep mud I feel an overwhelming sense of pity :D

Having my kids for the weekend :)

One of my favorite memories is taking both my kids to a local festival. Nozstock in Malvern. It was perfect in the day for them. My daughter was going wild to AndyC at 1am =D

Having my kids for the weekend :)

One of my favorite memories is taking both my kids to a local festival. Nozstock in Malvern. It was perfect in the day for them. My daughter was going wild to AndyC at 1am =D

Awh that's lovely you doing anything nice? Bet you're excited?! Bet they're growing fast now yea?!

Evey

I always think it's pretty cool when parents take their kids to festivals then later on when I'm off my dial and I see them dragging a 6 year old child through knee deep mud I feel an overwhelming sense of pity :D

My daughter winds up with the job of dragging me out the knee deep mud, ponch she has to earn her pocket money. =D