• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Snoo V. IX Sexcapades on Motorcycles

I returned from my weed guy tonight and I was pleasantly surprised when I opened it. It was considerably bigger than I was expecting.

Being the morally pure denizen of local weed culture that I am, I called my guy and asked him how much he thought I wanted. He told me that, as I'm trying to save a few pennies for my London trip next week, he gave me an extra 2g so I wouldn't need to buy another bag before I go <3

He's a nice guy but that was very nice of him. He's also one of the few of what I call 'Ronseal Dealers'; they do exactly what they say on the tin - gives you the actual time he's realistically going to be available and, if something changes, he will call to let you know rather than leave you hanging.

I know it sounds corney but your guy defo restores faith in man kind. That was really nice of him. Thoughtful. You don't get that much these days especially with "my guy" types.

Sound.

Ach, I'm sure it wasn't completely altruistic.

It's probably a case of me bringing him a bit of business and him keeping me sweet. Still, whatever the motive, the end result was good %)

nothing ever is these days is it? :\

Still, Nice one pal. =D

Healthy snoo for me today. Full week without an alcoholic drink and really stuck to my diet so I'm pretty pleased with myself (dropped 4.7kilos in total).

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone

Bear

Call it what you will, a cats Christmas, making my Christmas but I think it's become obvious that all Shams Christmases and birthdays came today in an unmistakably cute cat named Clyde. Clyde was a stray about to be flung into shelter but that wasn't to be. Clyde is now the newest member of our family. Turns out it's a dream come true for Sham. He's always wanted a cat but has never been so lucky.

I don't think Clyde is gonna run short on love and attention. Watching those two together has been the cutest thing. Beyond snoo. Sham and Clyde are two very VERY happy boys tonight =D

untpf2l.jpg

2DiHB2C.jpg

We have had a guy from Spain staying with us the past few days (from couchsurfing.com) and yesterday he went out to surf. He had no idea what otters are and we told him if he was lucky he would see them in the kelp when he was out there waiting for a wave. He came back ecstatic because not only did he see one but it caught a couple of the same waves that he did, swimming back out to kind of hang with him for a while.

It's been a while since there has been any snoo's -

My Snoo for the day - its been a really cold day here and the poor workers have been here since 6 digging up the street, lifting bricks etc. I noticed them starting to slow down about 11ish as they were obviously cold. Got them all a cup of tea (it's called Karak here - really strong and made with condensed milk and sugar and often spices like cardamon - so its thick and very sweet) and a hot sandwich.

Awww that's lovely snoo bear. I love a good deed. That defo makes me happy <3

It's funny how such a small gesture can really make a difference to so many peoples day - the smiles on their faces <3.