• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's Good On TV? V. Saul Changed His Number

Just watched 10 episodes of 'Rick & Morty' on Netflix. It's a totally bizarre science fiction animation of an adult nature - bloody superb.

My friend showed me that show a few weeks ago.

I watched half an episode and then my laptop fucked up and I forgot to revisit. I must try it out again.

Gotta love Charlie Brooker and his Black Mirror shows - I think he's already writing the next series.

If anyone remembers our old EADD mod Wibble she introduced me to Rick and Morty a few months back, pretty surreal show - bet it's good to watch with a few spliffs.

Yep, black mirror was commissioned for 12 episodes with Netflix, so there will be another series on the way.

Dark Angel 2016 has been getting pretty good reviews - has anyone watched yet? It's been on my to watch list for a while now but never got around to it.

Yeah it is pretty good, there are some good series on at the moment

Channel Zero and Falling water are two new ones that are really interesting

Then you have the

Humans Season 2 - great stuff, Flash S03, Agent of shield S04, Z Nation S03, TWD07, The Strain03

If you haven't seen it then try and watch

Black Mirrors (upto Season 3 but there are only 3 episodes per season) brilliant stuff.

And the new one that I'm watching is a two part British Drama based on the serial killer Mary Ann Cotton

Dark Angel

Then when your scraping the barrel

Van Helsing

When you want to pull your eyes out and stand on them
Aftermath - McGyver 8(

Yeah black mirror is proper good. Very clever writing. Nearly finished series 3

Charlie Brooker is just great. I loved Screenwipe and the new Black Mirror episodes were mostly amazing. Only ones I didn't really take to were the last two in the series.

Not really TV watching but TV based - I just got Star Treak TOS Season 1,2 & 3 Blueray. It's brilliant, the wobbly sets, the OTT camp acting etc make it such a fun re-watch.

IGN included those in their 'Top 25 Blu-Ray's of all Time' the last time they did one.

Its really good fun Stee - I can remember being glued to it as a kid and I've watched it again and again over the years. I still think that Voyager was my favorite out of them all though.

Did anyone watch 'The Grand Tour' ?

Such a great start to the show and a refreshing change to the old format of 'Top Gear' - I did miss star in a reasonably priced car but seeing Carol Vorderman lying dead on the floor did make up for it 8(.

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eGMBZDfcBnE[/video]

Did anybody used to watch this?

"Of course he's not racist, he's a bloody policeman for god's sake"