• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Favourite Quotes And Sayings V3. I'm Serious, And Don't Call Me Shirley

@^ love that, felt it last night after hanging with some friends on the ride home.

When you were born, you cried
and the world rejoiced.
Live your life
so that when you die,
the world cries and you rejoice.

White Elk

“Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them; that only creates sorrow.
Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.”

Lao Tzu

If you forget the past your bound to repeat it.
If you dont,you probably will anyway.
The boys throw rocks at frogs for fun,
the frogs die in earnest.
Hermann Hesse

Day-um. I was literally just coming in here to post Hesse quotes. Mine is still different though so...

"Those who are too lazy and comfortable to think for themselves and be their own judges obey the laws. Others sense their own laws within them."

-- Hermann Hesse

“When someone seeks, then it easily happens that his eyes see only the thing that he seeks, and he is able to find nothing, to take in nothing because he always thinks only about the thing he is seeking, because he has one goal, because he is obsessed with his goal. Seeking means: having a goal. But finding means: being free, being open, having no goal.”

-- Hermann Hesse

"Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours."

-- Hermann Hesse

"People with courage and character always seem sinister to the rest."

-- Hermann Hesse

<3

^ Beautiful sayings.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Friedrich Nietzsche

“One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
Bob Marley

“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent”
Victor Hugo

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.”
Friedrich Nietzsche

“Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner.” — Lao Tzu

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.”
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

“It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being.”
John Joseph Powell

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.png

'I’m not so weird to me.'
- hakuri murakami, The WInd-up Bird Chronicle

"I'm the urban spaceman baby, I've got speed, I've got everything I need..."

Bonzo dog doo dah band

Last edited:
“Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
Mark Twain

“You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”
Malcolm X

If you want to test a man's character, give him power.
A. Lincoln

“Sometimes painfully lost people can teach us lessons that we didn't think we needed to know, or be reminded of---the more history changes, the more it stays the same.”
Shannon L. Alder

"I am Connor MacLeod of the Clan MacLeod. I was born in 1518 in the village of Glenfinnan on the shores of Loch Shiel. And I am immortal."

Connor Macloud - Highlander and general badass

"I am Connor MacLeod of the Clan MacLeod. I was born in 1518 in the village of Glenfinnan on the shores of Loch Shiel. And I am immortal."

Connor Macloud - Highlander and general badass
bahahaha!
Fuck me that was just what I needed. Had scrolled through a good few pages of this. Ye know, mad deep introspection n that... then BANG HIGHLANDER!!!
Genuinely laughed out loud :)