• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Favourite Quotes And Sayings V3. I'm Serious, And Don't Call Me Shirley

“In every living thing there is the desire for love.” ~ D. H. Lawrence

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope!"

The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers

(The original 3F)

I believe that love had a lot do with my motivation and wishes to go back to a more suitable life.
Although it takes a work to keep the passion alive, it eventually gets back to you when you least expect.

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”

Well I've gone back to old way of thinking

"DTA don't Trust Anyome" (stone cold steve Austin)

"Friendship n trust is hugely over rated people just stab you in the back eventually"

People say I'm negative for thinking this way. WRONG!!!! I'm a realist n the facts speak for themselves. Everyone I get close to either ends up taking huge pleasure in hurting me, uses me or stabs me in the back. So back to realist-type thinking.

Evey

If everyone ends up like that then I'd say you need to take a look at yourself, what's the saying?

'If you run into an asshole in the morning you run into an asshole, if you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole'

"He is an enemy of women – barring them from the priesthood as though a penis were an essential tool for pastoral duties".

Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn’t the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit . . . unnatural?”
Bill Hicks

“Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.”
Bob Marley

“The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.”
C. Sagan.

If everyone ends up like that then I'd say you need to take a look at yourself, what's the saying?

'If you run into an asshole in the morning you run into an asshole, if you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole'

Yes that's true. That quote is basically about one of Freud's 15 defence mechanisms---projection. So when a person is, say, hostile yet everyone in the room is friendly, the individual is prjocting that of being hostile onto them. S-he is not owner their own behaviour. Thanks for your response. On thinking about not everyone ends up like that someone (I think it was Ali) once pointed this out to me that I trnd to say "you all / them all" when really it's one or two n thinking on it I've done this in EADD; had an idssue with one or two members n lashed at the whole forum like it was them all doing it. I can see why I came to issues with that attitude n I really do need to address as to why I do this along with my mikkion other faults :D

As we're on this thread I best come up with a quote or GTFO hehehe :)

"We others use our faults to define us we will use them to learn, to shape ua as grow into the wise people we strive to be"

Evey

"I'm not good enough person to forgive you, but not stupid enough to trust you again."

Religion has convinced people that there’s an invisible man…living in the sky, who watches everything you do every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a list of ten specific things he doesn’t want you to do. And if you do any of these things, he will send you to a special place, of burning and fire and smoke and torture and anguish for you to live forever, and suffer and burn and scream until the end of time. But he loves you. He loves you and he needs money.

Honesty may be the best policy, but it’s important to remember that apparently, by elimination, dishonesty is the second-best policy.

If it’s true that our species is alone in the universe, then I’d have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little.

Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.
George Carlin quotes(funniest man ever)
Here's a few more compliments of George

1. You can prick your finger — just don’t finger your prick.
  2. By and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth.
  3. Ever notice that anyone going slower than you is an idiot, but anyone going faster is a maniac?
  4. Isn’t it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do “practice”?
  5. I don’t like to think of laws as rules you have to follow, but more as suggestions.
  6. I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
  7. When you’re born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you’re born in America, you get a front-row seat.

There's more funny shit on this site http://jamesaquilone.com/101-greatest-george-carlin-quotes/

Last edited:
"Worship me and I won't drown everyone on Earth.
How nice of him"

“Sometimes we must undergo hardships, breakups, and narcissistic wounds, which shatter the flattering image that we had of ourselves, in order to discover two truths: that we are not who we thought we were; and that the loss of a cherished pleasure is not necessarily the loss of true happiness and well-being. ”

“SUNDAY

The day..I planned a lot but actually do nothing.”