• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Favourite Quotes And Sayings V3. I'm Serious, And Don't Call Me Shirley

"I agree with you Ceres on the damage cocaine causes to communities in South America and just the amount of blood spilled in general that is associated with it. Unfortunately I really dont have any other options as far as stimulants go ... So coke it is."

“I got up one morning and knocked on Adam’s door. There was no answer, so I went into his room and was horrified to find black vomit everywhere – all over his quilt, the floor. He’d been projectile vomiting in the night. I knew there was blood in it and I was shocked to the core.I found an empty legal high packet under his pillow – and begged him to stop".

“I got up one morning and knocked on Adam’s door. There was no answer, so I went into his room and was horrified to find black vomit everywhere – all over his quilt, the floor. He’d been projectile vomiting in the night. I knew there was blood in it and I was shocked to the core.I found an empty legal high packet under his pillow – and begged him to stop".

A lot of people whitey when they smoke a whole pack of cigarettes.

"Of course, not everyone is so lucky. I know quite a few people have died from taking them, but, to be honest, there's no blood on my hands. But I'm not heartless – the fact that we can't even tell people how to consume legal highs is wrong. We should be able to say, "You're not supposed to take it like that." That's why people are dying. The packets do say "not for human consumption", though, so if you're reading that and still taking it – sorry, but that's on you."

“I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens.”

“I was more addicted to self destruction then to the drugs themselves ..."

Pretty sure the following quote has been posted a gazillion times, but it's definitely one of my favs.
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Kierkegaard

“Be of good cheer. Do not think of today's failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourselves a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find a joy in overcoming obstacles. Remember, no effort that we make to attain something beautiful is ever lost.”

“It's discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit.”

^ I know.:\

“We are addicted to our thoughts. We cannot change anything if we cannot change our thinking.”

"Women look at my naked body in the same fearful way that pensioners look at snow".

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”
Robert Frost

“Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.”

“Being entirely honest with oneself is a good exercise.”

Shame on all of you. Give me my dignity! I just came here to see Honk If You're Horny in peace.

Karl Marx: "Religion is the opiate of the masses."

Carrie Fisher: "I did masses of opiates religiously.”