• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Favourite Quotes And Sayings V3. I'm Serious, And Don't Call Me Shirley

^ Lovely!

Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.

Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you. 'Mature love says 'I need you because I love you'.

Have you ever felt like you were destined to know someone? You took one look at them and knew, in spite of everything they were going to be an important person in your life.

-anon

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart.

Have you ever felt like you were destined to know someone? You took one look at them and knew, in spite of everything they were going to be an important person in your life.

-anon

Yes! =D <3

Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

Love makes its demands, and you listen. You can't bargain with it. You can't fight it. Not if it's really love. (From Days of Magic, Nights of war)

Through hurricanes we can hold upon to one another. <3

- ME!

“For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.”

"It is cruel, you know, that music should be so beautiful.

It has the beauty of loneliness of pain: of strength and freedom.

The beauty of disappointment and never-satisfied love.

The cruel beauty of nature and everlasting beauty of monotony."

Benjamin Britten

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

I find books more like universes and beyond to be explored. They can be never ending in the imagination. Unlike gardens that are man-made, cyclable and geographically pertinent.

Though, I do love gardens, very, very much!

A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.

"Get off my dick. Dick's too small a word for my dick. Get off my antidisestablishmentarianism, you prick!"

“A true man of honor feels humbled himself when he cannot help humbling others.”

Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're probably right.​

"I was trying to figure out how I was gonna top the publicity of yours and Kanye's interview, so I decided I was gonna walk in here and just pee on the floor and leave... I'm peeing right now. Now I'm leaving".

“They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.”