• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

The EADD I'm Fucked Thread V. Noxious vapours and fanny batter

Some 3-meo-pcp last night, followed by 15mg of 4-HO-MET plugged. Oh my what an experience.

Unforgettable.

coming up on 150mg mdma, gona add 35mg 2c-c soon. Got beer and weed on the way. My shitty day quickly turned out pretty decent, feelin' fine! 8o

added 125ug ALD-52 for good measure. Set to be an interesting one for sure!

Last edited:
Starting to come up on 26mg 4-ho-mipt. Never tried it before and haven't tripped in a while, so no idea what to expect.

Very nice, can see why people have referred to this as the acid of subbed tryptamines.

Last edited:
Finally caved and pulled the H and a tray out with Morrissey in the background... Ahh <3

Had some more 4-HO-MET last night - what an adventure that was. Will have to try raising the dose a tad.

Tonight, some 3-meo-pcp and hash to soothe the psyche.

125mg of Heroin and 75mg 4F-EPD makes for a speedball's retarded sister.

Had some more 4-HO-MET last night - what an adventure that was. Will have to try raising the dose a tad.

Tonight, some 3-meo-pcp and hash to soothe the psyche.

I doubled up on the previous couple of times with 4-HO from 20mgish to 45mg the other night. The experience was very full on at times, some of the most intricate visuals i ever did see8o I dont find the headspace with 4-ho-met very challenging or interesting though, not necessarily a bad thing but i would enjoy it more with a tad more head fuckery going on...

Definitely a fave of mine though...

Yeah head fuckery was minimal, was it oral you dosed?

I plugged 15mg. Which I figured would be close to 30mg oral. The first time was in combination with a high dose of 3-meo-pcp and that was other worldly / entity contact etc.

The 4-HO-MET on it's own was more like a mild shroom trip.

Guessing you've read Unfortunatesquid's 150mg trip report?

Still have some 4-ACO-DET, 4-ACO-DIPT, 4-HO-MIPT to sample...

Drinking a beer and smoking a nice hash spliff in the sun, just had 50ml of juice too so feeling nice :)

I plugged 15mg. Which I figured would be close to 30mg oral. The first time was in combination with a high dose of 3-meo-pcp and that was other worldly / entity contact etc.

Aye, it was oral. A foolish ROA for me at the moment too as ive some gastro issues sober, let alone chucking tryptamines in my gut..

And no i havent, link? I cant imagine how mental that would be, id hazard a guess at a 5hour long version of vaped DMT=D

Edit... found it Fug;)

Drinking a beer and smoking a nice hash spliff in the sun, just had 50ml of juice too so feeling nice :)

It's still not too late to pull out of your MMT. You're only a couple of weeks in; the cluck wouldn't be too nasty.

It's a bit disconcerting to see you enjoying your juice so much.

Would you be better off, physically, buying subs off the Darknet and doing a DIY maintenance/taper? You probably wouldn't need much. Eighth of a pill type doses?
Loads of people do that in between having a weekly or fortnightly smoke. Not as cheap as free juice, obviously, but better than being in liquid handcuffs for many years.

I'll fuck off now. I know it's none of my business.

Last edited:

I'm fascinated by this "entity contact". What happened?

I believe in aliens, you see. And sultana loaf.

It's still not too late to pull out of your MMT. You're only a couple of weeks in; the cluck wouldn't be too nasty.

It's a bit disconcerting to see you enjoying your juice so much.

Would you be better off, physically, buying subs off the Darknet and doing a taper? You probably wouldn't need much. Eighth of a pill type doses?
Loads of people do that in between having a weekly or fortnightly smoke. Not as cheap as free juice, obviously, but better than being in liquid handcuffs for many years.

I'll fuck off now. I know it's none of my business.

I wouldn't say I am 'enjoying' it, more so enjoying not feeling ill every morning or missioning to get money to get well etc, I am feeling quite nice when I get my dose upped before it stabilises, I get a nice little buzz.

I was thinking bout the subs thing but that would be back to doing the same thing as before, I want to break the cycle of ordering drugs etc, I can't be doing that when I move in with my gf, I wont have the spare cash for starters.

I do understand your concern though mate and appreciate you took the time to post it, but currently MMT is going really well for me, it is stopping my using, so far I would've used around 6/7grams since I have started this, so not only am I not using I am also saving money so for me it is the right thing at the moment.

Thanks though mate :)

I wouldn't say I am 'enjoying' it, more so enjoying not feeling ill every morning or missioning to get money to get well etc, I am feeling quite nice when I get my dose upped before it stabilises, I get a nice little buzz.

I was thinking bout the subs thing but that would be back to doing the same thing as before, I want to break the cycle of ordering drugs etc, I can't be doing that when I move in with my gf, I wont have the spare cash for starters.

I do understand your concern though mate and appreciate you took the time to post it, but currently MMT is going really well for me, it is stopping my using, so far I would've used around 6/7grams since I have started this, so not only am I not using I am also saving money so for me it is the right thing at the moment.

Thanks though mate :)

Shame Ireland aren't offering people subs.

I know what you mean about constantly waiting for expensive packages. You're right, maintaining a habit with DW bought subs would almost be as bad as waiting for gear. Relying on our posties to bring us our medicines -- and if they don't, we're screwed. That feeling when they only post a bill.

I suppose at least with meth, you're in control of your opioid situation. Not the postman.

It's all to do with money mate, my key worker said as much, subs WOULD be the best for maintenance here for sure, people wouldn't be able to use on top that way, it's just subs cost a helluva lot more than methadone so they don't provide them.

And that's it mate, nail on the head, I couldn't be relying on my posty for my subs and plus if i was ordering them, why wouldn't I just order h, subs are so expensive on there too!

The way I see it is I am now in control, I am not paying for my treatment and it's legal.
Definitely the better situation than before

I'm fascinated by this "entity contact". What happened?

I believe in aliens, you see. And sultana loaf.

There were 'entities' helping me distribute what seemed to be parcels to and fro this existence of ours. Couldn't tell you their names, only that they were quite adamant about things being delivered on time.

in fucked news: so much beer. i can't stop hiccupping. some heroin or hash should sort this out...or food. Guess i'll try it out in that order.