• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked Thread V. Noxious vapours and fanny batter

Hey SD hope you're doing good bro..

I can't take codeine or DF's cos of the wicked histamine release. Some people don't get it too bad but I certainly do. I remember one time scratching my self raw and my lips started to swell and was really panicking in case my throat closed. I ran out and got some promethazine and gobbled a few of those down and it went away but it wasn't nice at all.

Doc just started me back on pregabalin the other day and even though it's a low dose its still giving me the slurred speech and dodgy coordination. Cant really drive until this wears off. The spinal cortisone epidural is helping a bit but if this pain gets worse I may have to cash in the morphine script rhats in my drawer.....threw the last lot away which was a bit stupid but got a new GP who despite my history has recognized that my back is fucked and is prepared to treat my pain anyway...that's how their supposed to treat people in pain but unfortunately they usually don't.....

***end rant***

Never had pregabalin myself but certainly handed plenty out at hospital.
I never had the cortisone injection when my back was really fucked a few years ago..it was offered but i declined. A mate had one recently and said it was a horrific experience. I think he got about 3 or 4 weeks worth of relief out of it. My back eventually came good after a lot of core strength work and painkillers until i fucked it again at the hospital earlier this year. It seems back to normal now but with dessicated and degenerated discs i know thats not going to last. Hopefully the injection works for you brother. Just remember its ok to take out any pain and frustration on FUBAR. It's what he is here for.

Gahh!!!!
I've just wrote a long post full of FUBAR related insults and pressed the wrong part of my phone and it's gone....

Cant be arsed to retype it now.....

Not as fucked as I will be.

Sorrows don't drown but they vapourise well.

What's up sprout?

If your depressed why not put the drugs down and get some sleep. Things aren't going to get better doing more drugs out of misery.

[MENTION=139374]Sprout[/MENTION]

KnS0iaT.jpg

Not had any H since the small hours of 18 April. Thought about scoring last night, but decided at the last minute not to. The rest of the night, and today, convinced me to go tonight, though. Shared the train there with a bunch of Newcastle United fans returning from s disappointing goal-free draw at Villa Park -- and a few British Transport Police, though on this leg of the journey I was clean anyway. Currently have chased the beetle for half a metre, and am just about to skin up a little chaser .....

Newcastle fans?

They don't don't call them "the scum" in Sunderland for nothing :)

They don't don't call them "the scum" in Sunderland for nothing :)
I can empathise with Newcastle United fans, though. My team wear black and white, and their nearest, deadliest rivals wear red and white. And you support The Rams, irrespective of how well or how poorly they may be performing, through good times and through bad times, and you hate Forest, because you come from Derby. With appropriate substitutions, that sounds a lot like the Toon Army. And I'm no fan of the Villa Scum either (thiugh I will grudgingly concede, their sports hall was a great concert venue.)

Anyway, there are two ways we could be meeting next season .....

I should also say that despite my empathy with Newcastle United FC supporters, I remain supremely indifferent to Sunderland and their fans. Boro, on the other hand .....

Be VERY wary of Boro fans [MENTION=173227]BecomingJulie[/MENTION]

They hang monkeys down there doncha know.

(abuse kids too according to the good Dr. Marietta Higgs :))

Eugh, I shouldn't have posted that, but thank you Sid/G for bothering to acknowledge my shite. <3

I thought it was Hartlepool where they hanged a monkey, under the misapprehension that it was a French spy?

Anyway, ladies of the North-East have some very sexy accents (joint second with a gentle Irish accent, on my list; just behind swearing in a posh, jolly-hockey-sticks public school accent). We used to have a big scary Geordie blonde bombshell, about the same age as me, working in our office. Massive gob, short fuse, heart of gold, and a mind like the colliery branch line (one track and filthy). I used to stand next to her and feel less obvious as a t****y. Brainy with it an' all, like. She was not your typical Dumb Blonde, apart from occasional blonde moments. Husband got a better job down South, Hampshire to be precise; so she and he upped sticks and the last I heard, she was scaring the locals in Fareham ..... Anyway, she once called me a survivor, which -- coming from her -- I took as great praise indeed.

Fucked enough to post nudes, fucked enough that stim-dick stops me....

Oh, f**k. Where has the time gone? I said around midnight or thereabouts thatbI was going to have just a few more tokes and then I was going to go to bed. Now it's getting on for five in the morning again.

I suppose I ought at least to make some sort of token effort at sleep .....

I thought it was Hartlepool where they hanged a monkey, under the misapprehension that it was a French spy?

Anyway, ladies of the North-East have some very sexy accents (joint second with a gentle Irish accent, on my list; just behind swearing in a posh, jolly-hockey-sticks public school accent). We used to have a big scary Geordie blonde bombshell, about the same age as me, working in our office. Massive gob, short fuse, heart of gold, and a mind like the colliery branch line (one track and filthy). I used to stand next to her and feel less obvious as a t****y. Brainy with it an' all, like. She was not your typical Dumb Blonde, apart from occasional blonde moments. Husband got a better job down South, Hampshire to be precise; so she and he upped sticks and the last I heard, she was scaring the locals in Fareham ..... Anyway, she once called me a survivor, which -- coming from her -- I took as great praise indeed.

It was indeed Fartlepool (i mean Hartlepool) where they hung the monkey as they had never seen a Frenchman before and thought this ship wreck washed up monkey must be French cos be looked different from them and so must be one of those evil Frenchiess theyd been hearing about...

But Hartlelepool , Middlesbrough, Cleveland, Teesside is all (basically) the same place.

Interestingly when Peter Reed was kicked out as manager they started hanging monkeys in Sunderland too cos "Peter Reed, Peter Reed, Peter Reed's got a monkeys heed" as the song goes :)

I dropped around to see a mate and had some of the finest coke I have ever encountered. Really clean and so smooth. I had three decent lines over 2 hours and just coming down to earth now. He gave me a couple of points of meth so I will bomb some now and get stuck into a Power Point presentation I have to get done. Stim city here.