• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

The EADD I'm Fucked Thread V. Noxious vapours and fanny batter

Forgot to order more phet. 2 weeks since last sesh. Long weekend for me, wanted to get on it. Only a small amount remaining.. Bollocks

Somewhere between tweaking, smoking, vaping, fiending, writhing and perving.
Would be simultaneously if not for my lacking eight arms and a kevlar dick.

Somewhere between tweaking, smoking, vaping, fiending, writhing and perving.
Would be simultaneously if not for my lacking eight arms and a kevlar dick.

I feel like with a sufficiently complex manifold and burner setup, you could be doing most or all of those at once. Having a bit of a gas mask fetish would probably help things along though.

Sprout are you om 3f or another stim?

-----
Why does no one go on tiny chat? Havr you all made a new ome n secretly gavr the limk each other somIncan't come on? I'm suspicious as to why no one chats there.

Evey

Sprout are you om 3f or another stim?

-----
Why does no one go on tiny chat? Havr you all made a new ome n secretly gavr the limk each other somIncan't come on? I'm suspicious as to why no one chats there.

Evey
I think you are just being paranoid there Evey. I dont use it as i mainly use my phone for bluelight especially now i am laid up. I have used it a couple of times and chatted to Sid and Squid. I am also often doing multiple things at once so chat rooms are not an option. I am sure everyone else has there reasons too.

I think you are just being paranoid there Evey. I dont use it as i mainly use my phone for bluelight especially now i am laid up. I have used it a couple of times and chatted to Sid and Squid. I am also often doing multiple things at once so chat rooms are not an option. I am sure everyone else has there reasons too.

My reason is I'm not prepared to acknowlege you cunts as real people... I would much prefer you all to remain as figments of my sick imagination... ;)

Tweaking in the kitchen at 3am on a Tuesday.
If there's a better reason to stay in school, kids, I'm yet to find it.

Tweaking in the kitchen at 3am on a Tuesday.
If there's a better reason to stay in school, kids, I'm yet to find it.

I've got literally nothing to do until raiding in the evening today/tuesday. Gonna go get my bike fixed then just lay around laughing about people buying clothes in the soup store all day.

I have to stop myself adding chilli sauce to cereal...

Also:
tumblr_nz601lEXtW1unf0u5o1_500.jpg