• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

The EADD I'm Fucked Thread V. Noxious vapours and fanny batter

Meanwhile while others discuss weed tolerance breaks...
NSFW:

2b6af2aab28d477c14c7e170a3ce9739.jpg

Brown, MDMA, coke, ammonia wash crack. Not touched the white stuff for months but been given two testers so obviously couldn't say no smoked a bit had to put it away it was so strong 8(8(=D

Last edited:
I had some weed in Thailand a few years ago that looked like rubbish. It was brown, compressed and had a fair few seeds in it too. I remember smoking a joint in my bungalow and it had me close to tripping. It was border line psychedelic. I ended up going back and buying an ounce of it. It was awesome weed.

haha - from the taxi drivers? I went into one of the smaller Pharmacies and she was asleep on the floor :D, her kids were playing around in the back room and I felt really strange (like walking into someones house). I asked her for valium - she produced a bag of an assortment and asked me just to pick what I wanted :D - she was really fucked up.

found some 4-HO-MET lying around and figured why not? no idea how much i took, maybe 8mg, 10mg or so, lets how this compares to the lysergamides...

First bit of phet since xmas ....Boom! feeling very content! currently also sat next to half oz of strawberry cheese weed....

Wishing you all a happy friday and may the seed of the loin be fruitful in the belly of all your women

PEACE

Oh yeah, I was going to fill some caps of 3-FPM for tomorrow before I got too high to do it cleanly, not after. Oops...

Well today I think I realized I've lost the fiend for coke I used to have. Put most of it away and spent the day with mate then dinner, chased alot of b since dinner and now contemplating another line. The night is young :D

haha - from the taxi drivers? I went into one of the smaller Pharmacies and she was asleep on the floor :D, her kids were playing around in the back room and I felt really strange (like walking into someones house). I asked her for valium - she produced a bag of an assortment and asked me just to pick what I wanted :D - she was really fucked up.

No it was from a German bar owner on Koh Phangan. I did score some weed from a taxi driver in Bangkok once. It was ok but nothing like this. I always buy xanax from the same pharmacy in Bangkok whenever i am there as its useful for the flight home and in case of any stimulant binges I might go on while there. I have had a few lost weekends on the meth in Bangkok and the coke was always flowing on the islands. I have had some of the best coke that i have ever had and that includes stuff i had in south america while in Thailand. Absolute disco shit.

^ that sounds like fun. I've been told by my cousin who lived in asia 10 years you have to be careful the coke isn't heroin there it's so cheap. Stories of Bangkok strippers and meth. I want to travel Asia =D

Had a few lines of good coke. Off white clumpy flakes. Takes a bit of chopping but clean and smooth on the nose. Tolerance seems to have gone 4months abstinence.

Im ready to party, give me good quality speed! my friendss

Where you partying eLW? I always remember you as the guy who appears here from time to time absolutely star spangled on MDMA hahaha :)

^ that sounds like fun. I've been told by my cousin who lived in asia 10 years you have to be careful the coke isn't heroin there it's so cheap. Stories of Bangkok strippers and meth. I want to travel Asia =D

Had a few lines of good coke. Off white clumpy flakes. Takes a bit of chopping but clean and smooth on the nose. Tolerance seems to have gone 4months abstinence.
I have quite a few stories about strippers and meth in Thailand. I went out with a Thai girl for a few years. It was an interesting experience to say the least. Most of the stories are not fit for publishing here on bluelight thats for sure. :)

Weed, tea and League of Legends to watch, can't beat that (substitute your own preferred telly or stream for the league, of course). DXM is still refusing to kill me, which is very nice of it, so it's all lights green to chomp down the 3-FPM at half 10 and hit the clubs. For now, I'll just be slowly melting through my chair.

Hungover. House littered with wine bottles, glasses and plates. Looks like it was a good night. It appears my friend left me half a bag of coke too. I think i will have that instead of coffee and clean this place up.

Looks like I overdid it a little bit, but the weed is fading and I am RIDING this momma till the end of the night. Wish me luck, the stars look locked in my sights.

I'd just like to let everyone know you should be mixing gin with grapefruit or pineapple soda