• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

Karpackie? is that what muslim suicide bombers drive, as the brand of their suicide vehicle-bombs?

Halfway between ''kaboom'' and 'p**i'. You get karpackie. Karpackie fulli o talibani fanny, now? now we go boom me get big lots virgins?', only, alcohol is haraam, so in between pulling the trigger, and an arab getting to heaven, alcohol steps in and drags them all down back to hell where they belong=D

(well really now, how COULD heaven have arabs in it? Kinda defies the entire point of paradise in the first place :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Karpackie? is that what muslim suicide bombers drive, as the brand of their suicide vehicle-bombs?

Halfway between ''kaboom'' and 'paki'. You get karpackie. Karpackie fulli o talibani fanny, now? now we go boom me get big lots virgins?', only, alcohol is haraam, so in between pulling the trigger, and an arab getting to heaven, alcohol steps in and drags them all down back to hell where they belong=D

(well really now, how COULD heaven have arabs in it? Kinda defies the entire point of paradise in the first place :p

Nah, it's the guy at the local carwash...

This is a question over which theologians have spent many hours in earnest debate and a not inconsiderable amount of physical violence. We are supposed to see our loved ones again in Heaven -- but what happens if our loved ones fail the entrance exam? Do you just get to watch CCTV footage of demons shoving red hot pokers up your loved ones' jacksies? Does God make "good" clones of your Hell-bound friends just for you to see in Heaven? Does God stop you loving anybody who is barred from the Harp Farm? None of which sound particularly like stuff a benevolent God would do. And of course, different religions even have different concepts of Heaven and Hell. Norse Pagans, for instance, either get to Valhalla for a huge piss-up where you get to chuck your bones (or presumably the tops and tails of your carrots and beans, if you're a vegetarian) over your shoulder on the floor, or wander aimlessly in the Frozen Wastes. (There was this one guy in Derby who [in]famously used to carry a huge Viking-style sword and said it'd be a warm day in Hell before he quit worshipping Odin .....) And questioning a priest about the matter will usually only end up with him threatening to help you find out for yourself if you ask one more sodding question.

Instant karma's gonna get ya...

It fuckin got me earlier.

Pulled the Martini hack I mentioned several posts earlier - worked a treat. Mother in law gave me 24 quid for two bottles, I got them for 15.40. Scored meself a sly half bottle of vodka and a can of Karpackie with the change.

However, when I got home and opened the car door to retrieve the Martinis, the fuckin bag leapt out and smashed one of the bottles all over the drive. Now I owe the M.I.L. 12 quids worth of Martini for being a twat.

Hey ho... :\

The ready bottled stuff branded 'martini' isn't what you could call up to much. Have gotten pissed on it as a kid, but it isn't what I could call something I'd go for by choice. An actual martini sure, but not that filth in the green bottles, thats just cheap and nasty.

Not a big alcohol fan to begin with really, although I do drink occasionally. I prefer my ethanol to be dehydrated and condensed by dripping it into hot, concentrated sulfuric acid and collecting the distillate, as diethyl ether. More potent, more NMDA antagonist than GABAergic type effects, and no horrible hangovers or acetaldehyde stink on my breath. And a lot more enjoyable. Does make for some neat cocktails though combined with the right booze (and potentially other ingredients...looking at you there Mr.Codeine Linctus and your friend Mr.Gee's=D)

Currently drinking....does robitussin dry cough mixture count? (DXM)

Just bought a ten pack of cold corona extra, because it is too cunting hot today. Putting my feet up and watching star trek.

Theres a double bill every weekday on freeview, channel 70, starting with TOS and then TNG. There is another in the sci-fi slot, for another scifi series, currently its something called andromeda, which was, coincidentally also created by the creator of star trek. Not a bad series actually.

Just got my feet up, sprawled over the sofa, drinking cold beer, railing the odd few caps of oxy, and about to add a shot of morphine.

Theres a double bill every weekday on freeview, channel 70, starting with TOS and then TNG. There is another in the sci-fi slot, for another scifi series, currently its something called andromeda, which was, coincidentally also created by the creator of star trek. Not a bad series actual
Just got my feet up, sprawled over the sofa, drinking cold beer, railing the odd few caps of oxy, and about to add a shot of morphine.

Sweet. I watched the all of TOS, TNG and DS9 when they first went up on Netflix and have just spent the last couple of weeks re - watching all the films on BD from STTMP (1979) to this mornings ST - Beyond (2016). I have never bothered with Voyager or Enterprise as I heard they are not that tuff, but I've watched the 1st season of the new one (Discovery) which was ok.

Voyager is one of my favourites out of all the trek series, can't say as I think too highly of DS9 on the other hand.

White lightening? lol that brings back memories. Good ones, surprisingly enough, brings back memories of spending time with my ex fiancee, curling up in one of those big metal tube things they have in kids playparks, after we both retreated into one to take cover from a real howling great shitter of a storm, wrapped around each other, drinking cheap ass cider and smoking some green.

Lovely girl, more than made up for the cider=D. Won't ever be over her though, not even over a decade on; still miss that girl like fucking crazy. Autie chick, little firecracker she was. Fiery isn't even the word. Absolute dynamite, but at the same time, just about the sweetest young lass anyone could ever be lucky enough to meet.

I usually veer only between freshly squeezed lime & soda, and red wine (or a bottle of Henry Westons when I only have ?2 to my name & can't afford wine)

Presently drinking freshly squeezed lime, vodka & tonic with lots of ice

Spent a very pleasant afternoon in the pub beer garden with wife and daughter. Four bottles of dog and shitloads of vodka.

Back home now, so just nipping the local shop for more vodka ;)

(I were just gettin a taste forrit...)