• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

Don't be daft.

I thought you were a very committed alcoholic. Oh well, you have 29 hours in case you change your mind. Think of the grey goose. For defying your lust for vodka, you get treated with lust for even greater vodka. Mmmmm

Don't be daft.

I thought you were a very committed alcoholic. Oh well, you have 29 hours in case you change your mind. Think of the grey goose. For defying your lust for vodka, you get treated with lust for even greater vodka. Mmmmm

There's a difference between commitment to consume, and commitment to abstain - unfortunately.

Besides, there's no point my saving money by not buying booze, as I'd only spunk it on glue or butane gas...

Last edited:
Pah! Dry January my arse! How dare you part time drinkers flaunt your ability to not have a drink for a whole MONTH in the faces of us serious alcoholics. Boohoo, "I've been drinking far too much recently, so i'd better stop for exactly 31 days and constantly bang on about my 'detox' for the whole time". You make us dedicated boozers sick. 31 fuckin days - do you know how unattainable that is for someone who breaks out into a cold sweat at the mere thought of not being able to get ratarsed until after work? No. Of course you don't, you shandy suppin shit stabbin southern soft shite you. I bet you'll be there with your other smug bastard mates who make up the local dry January temperance movement, mincing in and out of Wetherspoons and Yates Wine Lodges banging your tambourines and chanting "boozers are for losers, I'm a winner not a sinner", or summat.

However, on the stroke of midnight the 31st January, I guarantee you'll be down the local 24 hour garage for a bottle of Glens. You mark my words... ;)

Fuckin ginseng...

Just a point, but Raasy is no stranger to drink and drug problems. Had this been a different time in my life there is no way I could muster a dry Jan. I've been fortunate enough for circumstances to change, but still don't consider myself any different than you mugs! And i'm always prone to lapses in the future no doubt.

Great phrase "I'm a winner not a sinner" though. Damn, how come i haven't heard of that one!? Deffo gonna be my new catchphrase to wind people up. Cheers, man.

Make your own spirits instead. Much cheaper in the long run.

Don't tell 'em that! Affordability is the best excuse going to cut down usage and ease stress on the liver. When you're making your own because you can't afford the cheap supermarket shite, things are getting way out of hand.

Things were way out of hand before we all ended up here. So make merry and bring yer suppin' cup. This here moonshine is 80 ABV%

Well, that's 31 days clean of all alcohol, caffeine and refined sugars. Honestly, I'm feeling fantastic. So much energy, clarity of mind and have even lost a stone in weight. I feel that there's actually so much in this life i can achieve like this. Although it's soon February and i'm allowed to drink again, I don't want to. I don't want to poison myself again. There's a whole world out there that needs healing, and i need to be strong and healthy to do my part else I'll never forgive myself.

Guys!! I'm back!! IT'S FEBRUARY (just about) AT LONG LAST!!

LET'S BOND AGAIN!!

With all the money saved, I skipped the Tesco and Glenn's shit and went straight for the best!!

2dj53r.jpg

Grey Goose. At four times the price of Glenn's this better be 4 times as nice.

Well, that's 31 days clean of all alcohol, caffeine and refined sugars. Honestly, I'm feeling fantastic. So much energy, clarity of mind and have even lost a stone in weight. I feel that there's actually so much in this life i can achieve like this. Although it's soon February and i'm allowed to drink again, I don't want to. I don't want to poison myself again. There's a whole world out there that needs healing, and i need to be strong and healthy to do my part else I'll never forgive myself.

Guys!! I'm back!! IT'S FEBRUARY (just about) AT LONG LAST!!

LET'S BOND AGAIN!!

With all the money saved, I skipped the Tesco and Glenn's shit and went straight for the best!!

2dj53r.jpg

Grey Goose. At four times the price of Glenn's this better be 4 times as nice.

Hahaha, you beat me to it mate! I was going to wait till later then send you a post saying "welcome to Glenns". How's sobriety been? Heaven or hell?

How's sobriety been? Heaven or hell?

Not too bad actually. Once you know what you're in for, you just do it. Yesterday was the worst day. I was like an over-excited little kid before christmas day. Couldn't wait.

I got a box of those the other week. I’m not a fan.

No? Each to their own I suppose.

I quite like a 'hoppy' beer, I also love my IPAs - Williams Joker; Brewdog Punk IPA; etc.

Also, talking about Aldi beer... sometimes I buy those cheap French stubbies... you know then ones I mean? You get 10 in a pack for 3 quid or something. They're usually called 'Biere D'or' depending on the supermarket (however, horrifically they cost over a fiver now because of Scottish alcohol unit price law). I quite like them, a guilty pleasure, most people think it's pishwater (thats because I actually pish into an empty bottle and serve it to them... guffaw), but a couple of wee stubbies while watching shite on the tele is just what the doctor ordered.

Although, as the price has gone up, I may as well buy decent beer for in the house.

Last edited:
No? Each to their own I suppose.

I quite like a 'hoppy' beer, I also love my IPAs - Williams Joker; Brewdog Punk IPA; etc.

Also, talking about Aldi beer... sometimes I buy those cheap French stubbies... you know then ones I mean? You get 10 in a pack for 3 quid or something. They're usually called 'Biere D'or' depending on the supermarket (however, horrifically they cost over a fiver now because of Scottish alcohol unit price law). I quite like them, a guilty pleasure, most people think it's pishwater (thats because I actually pish into an empty bottle and serve it to them... guffaw), but a couple of wee stubbies while watching shite on the tele is just what the doctor ordered.

Although, as the price has gone up, I may as well buy decent beer for in the house.

Aye I know the ones, can't beat them after you've left them in the fridge overnight so the glass is ice cold, and it may be Lidl, Aldi, same shop basically, just a different layout inside, but they both have that guilty middle aisle that suckers all men over 30 into buying shit they don't need/want. 18v drill with TWO batteries? FUCKING BOUGHT! Bandsaw with free workstation clamp? IN THE FUCKING TROLLY MATE.

I may have got it mixed up but I know the Excelsior beer. Comes in a blue can with yellow writing/logo?

I got mine from Lidl...same thing really.

My current beer of choice is another lidl one. Tis a wheat beer called Perlenbacher. I fookin love it but that's partly cos it's cheap tbh

Currently smashing these, one for 8 quid or two for 9 quid. Bargain.

123123.jpg

1323.jpg

Pretty tasty, only downside is 330ml cans.

Last edited:
This stuff:

Cinnamon flavoured liqueur - it's rather tasty but a bit useless for getting pissed on due to being sweet as fuck.

^^
Yeah that's the one- Blue can with red+yellow symbol with a sword. It does the job just fine.

Tbh I find the packaging of that Pistonhead lager a bit off putting- looks a bit Energy Drink but if it's cheap and tastes good who really gives a fuck.

They are tasty, but 330ml cans? Who's idea was it to make them even slightly popular. Just a way of charging more for less!

Currently on the Merry Down!

45.jpg

They are tasty, but 330ml cans? Who's idea was it to make them even slightly popular. Just a way of charging more for less!

Currently on the Merry Down!

45.jpg

Yeh. 330ml cans are not worth a wank. It's like you're being cheated...

Bud Light, Vodka & Coke, now on the wine.

Get yourself on Laithwaites, add the wine in the image to basket, use coupon code TVOFFER, checkout as Guest. Bargain.

wino.jpg

Bud Light, Vodka & Coke, now on the wine.

Get yourself on Laithwaites, add the wine in the image to basket, use coupon code TVOFFER, checkout as Guest. Bargain.

wino.jpg

Why does it say 'Total savings 101.99 when 54.00 + 40.00 = 90.00? Am I missing something as it doesn't appear to add up?

I'm struggling to find a regular supplier of PBR to help wash down my

ammonia nh4

But I got my rifle and my truck and Jebus so God bless