Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

F.U.B.A.R.

Bluelight Crew
Past iteration
Spanking new and only slightly overdue.

~Sprout

Looks like its going to be an epic night...starting with a 44 year old red! It's in great condition too...stunning wine
12311290_902440696477683_6635317071129579592_n.jpg

You classy fucker! That would be totally wasted on me. Just finished off the bottle of Frosty Jack's I resorted to last night - that's the way I roll baby :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You classy fucker! That would be totally wasted on me. Just finished off the bottle of Frosty Jack's I resorted to last night - that's the way I roll baby :)

Nah good wine is never wasted on anyone...it still gets you pissed!

Very posh wine indeed , I'm in FUBAR 's camp made the Mrs a cup of tea , and half pint of vodka and Coke for myself.
Saturday morning treets. FTW. =D

Ooh, classy :D

Just finished cleaning the house so having one of them Nescafe cappuccino things with a shot and a half of this dark chocolate chili vodka I got for Christmas. It's fucking lovely, will have to have a think about what else I can put it in, my booze collection extends to two bottles of gin and two bottles of whiskey at the moment so might have to go shopping.

edit: Gin and tonic now, Tanqueray No. Ten which is hell of nice and probably didn't actually need the slice of lemon I chucked in. Need to get me some decent tonic although tbh for store brand diet stuff it's alright. Taken to drinking it out of a copper mug, I dunno if it actually makes it taste better but I feel like it does. Think I fancy getting some Crabbies later on and using them to make a slightly more alcoholic Moscow Mule with the last of the Smirnoff but also I probably won't.

Last edited:
this dark chocolate chili vodka I got for Christmas. It's fucking lovely.

Wait, why am I only hearing about this now?

Chocolate martini ? Or muddle mango, or strawberries - lime and soda.

I often find the bought flavored vodkas to be pretty nasty and taste chemically - the 'Absolute' range especially.

Ooh they both sound really nice actually, definitely gonna try that last one cos we have all those kicking round. I'm not often a fan of flavoured vodkas either, most Absolut just makes me feel sick but this is Marks & Spencers own range and it's really nice. We had some of their toffee vodka and their mint and garden pea flavour as well, both were really nice. Think they do rhubarb too which I wanna try. Gonna look em up now actually.

Mint and Garden pea :D what was that like ? The 'Absolut' stuff is pretty nasty and even put me off drinking the non flavored one, I've had a bottle of Absolut in the freezer for months now and just can't bring myself to touch it.

I might get another bottle of the Beluga Vodka when I'm travelling next, it's not cheap even duty free but really nice.

It was nice, tasted exactly like what it said on the bottle but I didn't mix it with much other than lemonade. We were looking at getting some of that Beluga vodka for me mother in law for Xmas but ended up with...something I can't remember the name of but began with M? Might get some myself anyway, not too big on vodka but like having a decent bottle of most stuff around now.

It was nice, tasted exactly like what it said on the bottle but I didn't mix it with much other than lemonade. We were looking at getting some of that Beluga vodka for me mother in law for Xmas but ended up with...something I can't remember the name of but began with M?

Milk ? - I bet she loved that.

Theres the Minsk vodka ? I'm debating beer or vodka at the moment - nice and sunny out so a nice couple of beers would go down a treat.

Could be, I wanna say it was something like 'Mammon' but suspect anything named that would be out of our price range.

And what's this about nice and sunny? :( I'd go for beer though, beer or gin is my sunny day drink. Got some fizzy water on the go myself and debating trying one of the yoghurt drinks I just got for 99p at Lidl as you can't really go wrong with Lidl and also I have a horrible taste in my mouth and forgot to buy toothpaste

Could be, I wanna say it was something like 'Mammon' but suspect anything named that would be out of our price range.

And what's this about nice and sunny? :( I'd go for beer though, beer or gin is my sunny day drink. Got some fizzy water on the go myself and debating trying one of the yoghurt drinks I just got for 99p at Lidl as you can't really go wrong with Lidl and also I have a horrible taste in my mouth and forgot to buy toothpaste

It's actually been a lovely day here today - 22 or 70 ish (in old money) - could only sit out for a few hours as didn't have any sunscreen on. We used to buy those Activia drink things - they taste lovely but phew they really make you fart :D.

I opted for vodka 8( -

Haha do they? Bugger. Oh well they taste nice :D 22 is a decent temp, wouldn't mind that today though goddamn it is cold

They really do though
NSFW:
It was like fucking a jacuzzi

Last edited: