• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

Excellent, will grab a bottle later on, unexpectedly got paid today so woo! Not tried the Tanqueray export but have had the normal stuff and Number Ten. Morrisons might sell Copper House, can't miss the bottle it's really pretty.

I'm drinking fizzy water because I want to die and even that's making me feel sick. I wanted to at least hit thirty before I can no longer drink more than a single glass in an evening

Plymouth is not a bad gin. I like Bombay Sapphire if i am not going overboard. If i am spending a few more bucks i like Four Pillars gin which is an Aussie boutique brand...really good gin.

Yeah Bombay Sapphire is what I usually ask for when I go out, quite fond of Wetherspoons gin palace gig they have going on but I think it's my favourite to put in a G&T, round here it tends to be Bombay Sapph, Gordons, and Hendricks. Drank enough Gordons as a teenager to put me off for life, and I like Hendricks but the last time I had it anywhere that wasn't a posh hotel bar its been fucking horrible in a G&T and I'm not drinking gin straight all goddamn night

Straight Vodka > other spirits.

Obviously excluding good whiskey.

I've never been one for straight vodka, we usually have a bottle of fairly decent stuff kicking round but I only drink it if there's nowt else. Don't mind a vodka lime and soda on occasion, though.

Karpackie 9% Polish lager - quid a tin from our local Polish delicatessen :) I love the EU :)

I've never been one for straight vodka, we usually have a bottle of fairly decent stuff kicking round but I only drink it if there's nowt else. Don't mind a vodka lime and soda on occasion, though.

I've never minded it in the slightest which tends to earn me some odd glances when I order double vodkas and neck them without the slightest twinge of "oh my God, my throat is melting" like most people.
Doesn't help to stink like nail polish remover the next morning either.

Oranjeboom extra strong 8-5 , don't look like I'll be getting ready for work in 45 mins. 2 cans left and a day off , perfect ! =D

bought few cans of special brew for man utd game 2night, usual liver killing shit

Too much lager.
Still have feelings.
Need more lager.

I'm on cans of Anchor.

Wierd, I did three months of almost no drink. Just a few over Christmas and the day Bowie died, and really didn't feel good. This week I have had two or three cans of beer each night and feel much better generally. I feel better hydrated, I had been experiencing slight vertigo type sensation in mornings and that's gone too.

Could be that I was sweating too much out and not replenishing myself well enough with plain water.Strange.

Fine Barossa Valley Shiraz tonight. Its windy and cold (well by Australian standards its a bit cold) so perfect red wine weather. The bottle is disappearing quickly so a second could well be opened.

Been on the K cider all night ( amongst other things ) time for some shut eye. I'm fucked.

I like K cider, but without the cider...

Starting the morning with some Starbucks house blend coffee, yum.
I dont rate Starbucks coffee at all. They came to Australia and failed and had to close down. Our cafes make too good coffees. Most Americans have no idea what a decent coffee is like thus the success of Starbucks there.

FUBAR makes ummm interesting coffee...you should hit him up some time.

Boring as - Vodka n Coke.

Bought myself - bottle of white rum, bottle of that honey JD (not a fan), few bottles of vodka (Beluga/Smirnoff).

I dont rate Starbucks coffee at all. They came to Australia and failed and had to close down. Our cafes make too good coffees. Most Americans have no idea what a decent coffee is like thus the success of Starbucks there.

FUBAR makes ummm interesting coffee...you should hit him up some time.

Agreed Starbucks coffee taste like ass. I mean if I went to Dunkin Donuts and got some Starbucks coffee I'd be happy but going to a fucking coffee joint for that over-priced shit blows my mind. I'll drink Starbucks if its free like when I worked next door to one but no way I'm paying 5 bucks for a cup when 5 bucks can get me 2 40's and change left over! Half the time people get shit from there with so much damn milk and whip cream its like a fucking milkshake! If I wanna be a fat fuck I'll go to Coldstone but if I want to wake up in the morning I'll go anywhere they call coffee "coffee" and I don't need to know Italian to tell them I want the biggest fucking cup they have.
\rant
Busch ICE. The breakfast of champions.

Cheap 'boost' energy drink at the mo, feeling a few beers tonight I think, would compliment the weed n gear well

I was on the bus home from work yesterday and i thought to my self " i wonder if any drugslut has been in dire need of booze so bad that they have actually drunk tramps piss ?"

Obviously im not advocating the Siphoning of Urine from the homeless it was just a thought...