• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

Bukkoffee oops no FUBARs not here that was just a nightmare....just a coffee

hahahahs. I'm sure FUBAR's screaming very loudly a a vrocodile is bitinh off his COCK.... Ouch.

Evey

Haven't you heard about his lil' accident? Lets just say he likes a good bloody fuck =D
Hahahaha he's going to kill me when he reads this. Someone be my protecter please? :D

Evey

Oy!! I do NOT shove my cock in crocodile's mouths - only their anuses! So there.

Just had like half a shot of bourbon, I think my alcohol tolerance is somewhere in the negatives at this point. Tonight is going to be somewhere between messy, amazing or a heart attack. I can't wait : D

Have fun :D Drinking later tonight myself, keep going to pour myself a G&T but got to drive in a bit and while I'm fairly confident in my ability to have just the one and drive two and a half hours later theoretically, in practice I think I'd have trouble with the ' just the one' part so just sticking to soda water for now and toying with the idea of creating the hot chocolate vodka and mango thing Bear mentioned a while ago to get myself back into the good books!

As my nan used to say "a croc of gold is better than a croc of shit".

(She never said that, just FTR).

Gin! Nearly out of the bottle of Tanqueray No. Ten I got for Xmas, deciding what to buy on pay day, thinking of getting a bottle of Copper House gin, my Dad got some for Christmas and it was fucking lovely.

Edit: Run out of both gin and tonic now so decided to try my hot chocolate vodka with the lemon Fanta we have and it's actually really nice

Last edited:
Chilled pinot noir tonight. I will just have a couple of glasses as I'm on the oxy at the moment. Bloody nice wine though, i'm glad i opened it. Should be even better tomorrow too.

Gin! Nearly out of the bottle of Tanqueray No. Ten I got for Xmas, deciding what to buy on pay day, thinking of getting a bottle of Copper House gin, my Dad got some for Christmas and it was fucking lovely.

Edit: Run out of both gin and tonic now so decided to try my hot chocolate vodka with the lemon Fanta we have and it's actually really nice

You like your gins then? :) Tried Sipsmith or Plymouth Gin? I had a bottle of each for Christmas but now they're empty I need to find an alternative.

I love em <3 I've tried Sipsmith sloe gin which was nice, not had the normal stuff though, it good? I dunno what else to get bar Copper House so will try one of em I think.

Sloe gin <3 Yeah the normal Sipsmith is amazing, probably my second favourite gin so far (first being Tanq. export, obvs). I haven't heard of Copper House but it sounds interesting so I'll grab a bottle of that today, providing Morrisons sells it...