• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

A few drinks in the shower is all it takes before you know it you are bringing in CD cases and razor blades and then paying for your drinks with soggy fifties down the local

Well if you'll be turning your place into a crime scene anyway, you may as well go ahead and do some actual crime, get it real authentic.

On it, though I mean it'll be more drug-related crime and less bloody stabby crime but you take what ya can.

Drinking gin and Ting now, which is grapefruit soda or some shit. Thought it'd either work or be fucking foul and fortunately it was the former. So now I wish I'd bought more Ting. Can't win.

On it, though I mean it'll be more drug-related crime and less bloody stabby crime but you take what ya can.

Drinking gin and Ting now, which is grapefruit soda or some shit. Thought it'd either work or be fucking foul and fortunately it was the former. So now I wish I'd bought more Ting. Can't win.

If you pop enough benzos, it could be both!

That Ting shit sounds quite tasty. Tho prolly not good for me because grapefruit.

Water and I swear I am never drinking again - well not for a few hours anyway

Haha. We have all said that once or twice. :)

You around? Please come to Tiny Chat a few of us there. I know you n I aint hit it off but wouldn't mind trying to get along? There's Sidy, Squidy, me, bcf is around n hopefully a few others would be nice if you could come.

Evey

Last edited:
Partly flat fizzy water. I really need to get a soda stream or something, I throw out so many of these damn bottles a week.

edit: I drank the tonic flavouring straight once when I was younger and thought I was going to die, dear god.

Opi Teeeeee in one hand, a Shambolic Linct-ail (we share a palate, ol' boy... ;) ) in the other.
Well, one's on the table I guess but details can fuck off.

My Gee is infinite, I'm so Gangsta' mo'fucka', ya get me, G?

Man, I ain't had tea in ages. Having one of them Nescafe instant cappuccino things with some gingerbread syrup, need to get some more syrups they run out so damn fast.

I really want a drink and im tempted to have a wine but its probably a bad idea considering i have just fucked my back and alcohol increases swelling and i am dosed up on oxycodone. The temptation is real though.