European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

What Are You Munching On? V2. Stimulants, pizza and Gatorade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to save you from the mob over there, I also made sure to add more stupid shit - funnily enough no one complains about me doing it.
DC is a very close-knit forum family for the most part, pitchforks for outsiders and love for those who frequent.
I love(d) that place but we lost the crazy cunt who epitomised the forum, one of the best friends I've ever had, it hasn't been the same over there since and I avoid it mostly because it's like being punched in the hippocampus every time I see his name tbh. :(

But yeah, EADD teabags most forums while they sleep. ;)

It's a gouda time while it lasts but you'll brie sorry in the morning.

Don't joke about it, my cheddar addiction at a young age really stiltoned my growth.

It started out small but by the end of it I had people signing up to Dairy Anonymous. I got a few emails from people cracking up but a couple of people whinged so I stopped. Then i made a comment on pickled fish in another thread and upset people again. I think i will keep my jokes to EADD. Who would have thought drug lovers would be so fucking serious?

I could see their point if you were in one of the forums with an actually important topic, but it's drug culture, who the hell is so dull as to object to a bit of fun in there?

I could see their point if you were in one of the forums with an actually important topic, but it's drug culture, who the hell is so dull as to object to a bit of fun in there?
It's lighthearted but contains some of the darkest matter on the entire site as well.
The serious and life destroying parts of drug use mixed with banter.

I appreciated the kind words in the addictive drug thread Sprout. I dont care to much what they think of me. I just like having some fun but if it upsets people i stop.

If you ever get bored check thr confess my drug sins thread. Some of it was quite funny.

I may or may not have turned the "opiates or sex?" question into a tutorial on how to dick a water bed....

If anyone gives you shit I'll just start posting dick pics in the stimulant threads. ;)
Have fun, fuck 'em. That's my exact attitude to posting in general and funnily enough traffic jumps when less fucks are given.
What a surprise, eh? :)

Thats why i like EADD. As long as ia post isnt nasty pretty much zero fucks are given. Posts get moved if threads get too derailed but thats cool. Its easily the best forum on the site

Let's be honest: if you allow me of all people to oversee a forum it is guaranteed to be lighthearted, soppy and sciencey - that mah shit, boiiii.

But seriously that's actually a massive compliment, thank you. :)

I do love this forum so very much, I owe my life to the people who built it and maintained it.
<3

Munching on a particularly amazing steak with peppercorn sauce, steamed new potatoes with garlic butter, onion rings and salad, pretty proud of this, tastes like heaven!

C1TqzZn.jpg

Steak cooked to perfection as you can see :)

14iftJ0.jpg

That looks like a decent steak dinner breakcore. Just how the man likes his steak, I like mine off the heat earlier and slightly more red in the middle.

We have Mr Cletus visiting but being lazy after a long week of office whoring we had takeaway, Turkish. Lots of lovely bits and bobs to share. I've got rib eye steaks to do tomorrow for the boys, if they can eat them. I suspect they may go on the ran-dan 8)

While they go off boozing it I'm off to the city to meet my youngest tomorrow who's taking me for bubble tea and sushi :)

I had some cream left over from a meal at the start of the week, so the other day I decided to have a go at making leek & potato soup. It worked out really well & I froze another 4 portions individually.

I was a little worried about the cream separating whilst heating up one of the frozen portions, as it has happened to my Mum, but it wasn't an issue for me today.

Overall, very chuffed. Been meaning to start making my own soups for a while now because they are quite often nicer than store bought soups & much cheaper too. :)

If there is enough cream left, I'm going to have a go at Dauphinoise potatoes tomorrow.

Been meaning to start making my own soups for a while now because they are quite often nicer than store bought soups & much cheaper too. :)

Make your own when you can, make a big pan and freeze into portions. I would never buy soup from a store, there just so expensive and full of shit that I would not normally eat. Add a carb like rice or get one of those cheap spaghetti's and smash it up (Break it into bits) cook and add to your soup.

Crumbed lamb cutlets and chips tonight with a little salad on the side. A nice Yarra Valley chardonnay to go with it.

Now now Sadie, remember we don't eat food from the pan!
Pan hot! Pan burn!

I stubbed my toe, gimme Dihydromorphine.
Failing that I will settle for the opioid with the best name possible: Thebacon.

I typed out a long reply only for bluelight to be down and it vanished.

Alright i wont complain about having access to decent pain management. Ibuprofen for fractures...thats crazy.

And i cant complain about my cutlets as they were delicious but the chips were a bit average. The chardonnay on the other hand is sublime and i think a second bottle of something will be opened shortly...probably a pinot noir.

How did eating an egg hurt you Sadie? What have you done to yourself? Wisdom teeth?

Status
Not open for further replies.