European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Munching On? V2. Stimulants, pizza and Gatorade

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bread has gone moldy so I had a spoonful of nutella instead of putting it on toast. This was a good decision.

6 AM potato and cheese bake thing is decent, but I think there's room for improvement here. Still tasty though.

I am having pizza, oxycodone and a glass of wine. All 3 food groups covered.

I am having pizza, oxycodone and a glass of wine. All 3 food groups covered.

I'm trying to work out how that lines up to the holy trinity of sex, drugs and rock and roll. Obviously the oxy is drugs, and wine is closely related to sex, but is pizza really rock and roll? (The alternative is pizza is sex, and I'm not sure I want to find out where that leads).

I'm trying to work out how that lines up to the holy trinity of sex, drugs and rock and roll. Obviously the oxy is drugs, and wine is closely related to sex, but is pizza really rock and roll? (The alternative is pizza is sex, and I'm not sure I want to find out where that leads).
Pizza is very rock and roll. It can be eaten hot when you are on the piss and getting wasted and cold in the morning when your hung over and coming down. Very versatile the humble pizza. Also you can order it when supremely fucked up and it just appears at your door. Pizza is fucking totally rock and roll.

Pizza is very rock and roll. It can be eaten hot when you are on the piss and getting wasted and cold in the morning when your hung over and coming down. Very versatile the humble pizza. Also you can order it when supremely fucked up and it just appears at your door. Pizza is fucking totally rock and roll.

I can't find anything to argue with here. Though I could go for a pizza now, or at least when the bake's gone down a bit.

I concur.

I'm currently eating some sesame chicken which I only tried for the first time recently. Tis' rather scrumptious.

Nutella use can spiral pretty quickly once you start doin that

Listen to Snolls, she speaks sense.
I know in the beginning it seems inconsequential, just a spoonful every now and then. But once you get a taste of the chocolate euphoria it's game over - your tolerance climbs quickly until you're IVing Nesquick powder and chasing hazelnuts off foil the second you wake up.
It's a dark road, one I wish I'd never started on.

Turn back while you still can.

Listen to Snolls, she speaks sense.
I know in the beginning it seems inconsequential, just a spoonful every now and then. But once you get a taste of the chocolate euphoria it's game over - your tolerance climbs quickly until you're IVing Nesquick powder and chasing hazelnuts off foil the second you wake up.
It's a dark road, one I wish I'd never started on.

Turn back while you still can.

I'm back to maintaining on toast, it was just the one slip up. I have my nutella habit under control, honest.

Toast tends to block the effects after a certain dose, you can shoot all the chocolate milk you want but toast has a much greater affinity so you won't get high, and if you do shoot enough you'll OD.

I got in trouble for filling the Confess your drug sins thread in Drug Culture full of cheese addiction jokes. This is why i like EADD :)

It's a gouda time while it lasts but you'll brie sorry in the morning.
It started out small but by the end of it I had people signing up to Dairy Anonymous. I got a few emails from people cracking up but a couple of people whinged so I stopped. Then i made a comment on pickled fish in another thread and upset people again. I think i will keep my jokes to EADD. Who would have thought drug lovers would be so fucking serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.