• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings CCV - I've got kids. I take drugs. I'm proud. Fuck off.

SmokingAces

Bluelighter
Last version
Finally got round to updating.

~Sprout

Yea you can get sold pre 10am in Scotland in certain off-licences, usually run by Asians.

I'd just like to take this chance to say I felt a bit unfairly mentioned in the drama yesterday. Seriously all I was trying to do was promote sensible HR advice not to take silly high doses of RC stims.
I was not trying to antagonise anybody.

I'd also like to take this chance to apologise to anyone in EADD I've ever offended. I know I can be crass at times and a little forceful, it's in my nature. I also am going through a difficult spell personally with family unwell and my own recent diagnosis meaning I can't do a lot of things I'd like, sometimes I feel quite frustrated.

That said however like everyone else I too hate the aggro and us being at opposite ends with one and other.

Sadie I've PM'd you, just to explain my situation and hope that you can see it from my side and also hopefully except my offer of a call where we can discuss things and try to all hear each other out, and end the drama round here, and instead keep things to positive vibes.

I love this community and everyone of you odd balls. ;) hopefully we can all see past our differences or differences of opinion and all get along. I'm tired of the arguments it's not why I come here.

I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday. I've just woken up after a fair amount of Diaz and Dhc, coffee has seen me good :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course, and if that doesn't persuade him to have a 'menagerie of twats' with me and the wife, there's always rohypnol..

not on the sabbath! good lord is nothing sacred??!

raasyvibe: regarding your council preventing people from buying alcohol before 10am on a sunday, why don't you email them and ask why? It seems pretty obvious to me.

Eh? Isn't Aus awash with methamphetamine mate? You lot don't need 3fpm...
Yeah oz is absolutely awash with crystal meth. I am not a fan. Its way to addictive when smoked. I have seen good friends who have used drugs for 30+ years without running into problems totally lose the plot in a matter of months on it. I like old fashioned speed which just isn't available anymore. The only stim i have left that is available is coke and its just too expensive. I used to be prescribed dexies which were nice at first but after a while i decided they were not doing me any good. I would binge on them and they started to fuck with my head so i got off them. Some times i regret it as they would come in handy from time to time but the price i was paying with my general heath both physical and mental was too high.
Occasionally i get duromine (phentermine) capsules from a friend who is prescribed them. They are pretty good but they can make you feel a bit spacy as well as charged. What i would give for some old fashioned speed.

Yea you can get sold pre 10am in Scotland in certain off-licences, usually run by Asians.

I'd just like to take this chance to say I felt a bit unfairly mentioned in the drama yesterday. Seriously all I was trying to do was promote sensible HR advice not to take silly high doses of RC stims.
I was not trying to antagonise anybody.

I'd also like to take this chance to apologise to anyone in EADD I've ever offended. I know I can be crass at times and a little forceful, it's in my nature. I also am going through a difficult spell personally with family unwell and my own recent diagnosis meaning I can't do a lot of things I'd like, sometimes I feel quite frustrated.

That said however like everyone else I too hate the aggro and us being at opposite ends with one and other.

Sadie I've PM'd you, just to explain my situation and hope that you can see it from my side and also hopefully except my offer of a call where we can discuss things and try to all hear each other out, and end the drama round here, and instead keep things to positive vibes.

I love this community and everyone of you odd balls. ;) hopefully we can all see past our differences or differences of opinion and all get along. I'm tired of the arguments it's not why I come here.

I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday. I've just woken up after a fair amount of Diaz and Dhc, coffee has seen me good :)
I agree. Lets have good vibes and no drama. I have put one member on ignore today so i dont read their crap and get frustrated and annoyed. I dont know how well that function works but i will give it a go. Time for a bit of harmony.

not on the sabbath! good lord is nothing sacred??!

No. Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law...

Raas, in which godforsaken inbred and retarded part of the country do you live then?

Yeah oz is absolutely awash with crystal meth. I am not a fan. Its way to addictive when smoked. I have seen good friends who have used drugs for 30+ years without running into problems totally lose the plot in a matter of months on it. I like old fashioned speed which just isn't available anymore. The only stim i have left that is available is coke and its just too expensive. I used to be prescribed dexies which were nice at first but after a while i decided they were not doing me any good. I would binge on them and they started to fuck with my head so i got off them. Some times i regret it as they would come in handy from time to time but the price i was paying with my general heath both physical and mental was too high.
Occasionally i get duromine (phentermine) capsules from a friend who is prescribed them. They are pretty good but they can make you feel a bit spacy as well as charged. What i would give for some old fashioned speed.

Yeh, I reckon I'd be bang into it if I had access to it over here, though the price would be a limiting factor. Lemmy seemed to cope with doing a lot of meth though - he claimed to have stayed awake for 14 days straight on it...

Meth for me at least is at the top of the tree of stimulants. Only tried crystal once in Aus on my travels lovely translucent shards only had 100 mg which was taken in two lines about 4 hours apart. 8 hours of stim bliss!

Yeah i read that. Liquid meth he said it was for the 14 day bender. I think a lot of the old speed we used to get was heavily cut meth. It just didn't cause the problems that the crystal does now. A couple of lines and you were good to go. People just sit around smoking crystal for days and days. I've done it. It was certainly nice but i knew it was also deceptively addictive. I know i could probably buy crystal and cut it myself for snorting but i just cant be bothered. I would end up using it pure and get myself into trouble.

Yeah i read that. Liquid meth he said it was for the 14 day bender. I think a lot of the old speed we used to get was heavily cut meth. It just didn't cause the problems that the crystal does now. A couple of lines and you were good to go. People just sit around smoking crystal for days and days. I've done it. It was certainly nice but i knew it was also deceptively addictive. I know i could probably buy crystal and cut it myself for snorting but i just cant be bothered. I would end up using it pure and get myself into trouble.

I was a bit mystified about that liquid meth claim myself. Is it the same principle as amphetamine in that the freebase is a liquid?

Thats a good level of self control you have there bud. To be honest im glad i have no access.

I am sure it will eventually catch on over there.Its so easy to make and so profitable that I think its inevitable. Its just taken over here and in most of Asia. I spend a lot of time in Thailand and its just out of control there.

I was a bit mystified about that liquid meth claim myself. Is it the same principle as amphetamine in that the freebase is a liquid?
I just tried to find the article where he talked about it but couldn't. I am not sure what the story was with it but from what i remember it was a form of meth that only exists as a liquid. From what i have read he preferred crystal meth over other types and snorted it not smoked it. The man was a machine.

I am sure it will eventually catch on over there.Its so easy to make and so profitable that I think its inevitable. Its just taken over here and in most of Asia. I spend a lot of time in Thailand and its just out of control there.

Heh, a mate of mine was over in Thailand and scored himself a prostitute for the night, but he was so pissed he couldn't get it up. The pro gave him a smoke of crystal and they were at it all night =D

Heh, a mate of mine was over in Thailand and scored himself a prostitute for the night, but he was so pissed he couldn't get it up. The pro gave him a smoke of crystal and they were at it all night =D
Been there done that ;)

I just tried to find the article where he talked about it but couldn't. I am not sure what the story was with it but from what i remember it was a form of meth that only exists as a liquid. From what i have read he preferred crystal meth over other types and snorted it not smoked it. The man was a machine.

I saw the same article i think mate, one of the media tributes I think. I'd never heard of liquid meth before and wondered if they'd got confused with phet freebase.

I saw the same article i think mate, one of the media tributes I think. I'd never heard of liquid meth before and wondered if they'd got confused with phet freebase.
He specifically named the chemical and it was methamphetamine something and he stated it was liquid. It was in one of the tribute articles. He was talking about his 14 day run. It was definitely a form of meth.

Verily, I am a master of the tangent...
I am pretty good at that too. I was just dealing with a troll in a facebook group i am in who was going on about David Bowie being a paedophile so i asked him did he have an abacus. He said he did for some reason so i went on and on about them. Confused the fuck out of the poor sod. He forgot about Bowie and started to argue with me about why he had an abacus but didn't use it. It was hilarious.

I am pretty good at that too. I was just dealing with a troll in a facebook group i am in who was going on about David Bowie being a paedophile so i asked him did he have an abacus. He said he did for some reason so i went on and on about them. Confused the fuck out of the poor sod. He forgot about Bowie and started to argue with me about why he had an abacus but didn't use it. It was hilarious.

Fantastic :)

I've also got an abacus, and I've also never used it...