• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings CCV - I've got kids. I take drugs. I'm proud. Fuck off.

Fuck that was a shit day. I deleted my post about it. What happens at work should just stay there. Suffice to say some days being a nurse is not fun. I need a beer.

Chin up Consumer. You do an amazing job and are a credit to society. Some days it's hard to leave your shit at the door. Just know that you and those like you are very much valued. Even if some dicks don't appreciate it. Have that beer, put your feet up and maybe listen to some tunes all the while knowing that some people actually do appreciate the things you do. Me being one of them. xxx

Thanks Sadie. Beer is in hand and Neil Young "On the Beach" is on the stereo. Most days are pretty good and 99% of patients are fine. I just struck a particularly bad one today. Anyway it's over. Hopefully said patient will be discharged before i start tomorrow. If not I'll take a different room and someone else can deal with him.

having a chill day, 30mgs of prazepam (trying it for the first time) and some single malt = happy belly

3-meo-pcp and Innocent Coconut Water is a good combination...busy busy busy today.

It would be pretty terrible form not to point out that Heroin intoxication and cold, icy roofs in the bleak darkness of dawn during the British Winter is a combination that presents some slight risks.

Sprout , I'd be in a lot more danger to myself and others without my morning toot, not talking head in my lap drooling mess,toot,just a morning fix up toot. =D

Anyway turned into a lovely morning had my shorts back on by 10, all finished now and away to the pub for a wet lunch.

Hope everyone else has a good day.

Time for me to hit the sack. Tomorrow WILL be a better day. Have a great day everyone.

giphy.gif

Afternoon people,

Just got a nice email saying my heroin n crack party pack will be available to collect tomorrow :D

Love those emails!

How is everyone doing today?

Doing good here, home now having a spliff and bathing the lizard.

Damn it Don, I was just about to ask if that was a euphemism!
I'm not used to finishing second (yes, that is a euphemism).

After weeks with a temperamental boiler intermittently completely failing in the depths of the coldest time of the year, today finally saw it get fixed (the pessimist in me must question for how long I will have such luxury as non ice water showers).
It being my day off I wasn't too fussed about the "9am-5pm" window I was given but the engineer arrived at 9:05 and had breathed new life into that darned contraption (*old man grumble*) within 15 minutes meaning I now have both heat and the option to go outside at some point!

=D
The pessimist in me asked.
Life answered.

The answer was 10 hours.

Fuck everything.

Hi everyone, how we doing?

Ahh I've had a very bad day. As I've posted saying I had kidney stones back in December, I am still in pain most nights. I've had 2 doctor appointments and gone to A&E twice...yet still not been screened or had ultrasound to break the stones.
I've read that a 4mm x 4mm stones can take 8 days to pass, 6x6 22 days. I'm still here over a month on! And the pain at times is excruciating!

Well today I've complained that I've still no appointment about when the hospital are going to get me in. Well it turns out there is a back log, and I'm likely to be waiting til at least next month!

I've had no painkillers bar those 10 x 30mg Dhc I was given that night at A&E. And a box I bought on the black market.

Appointment number 3 at the docs tomorrow. I'm hoping this time they will prescribe me enough painkillers to see me through until the hospital sees me.

I'm in disbelief at what a farce the nhs is currently. You'd think they'd have seen me when I as at A&E, but obviously it all goes through referrals from GP.

Anyway, sorry for the moan. It's just not being fit, able to exercise with all the new equipment I've bought is frustrating me a lot :(

Hope everyone here is well and happy :)

Bearded dragons are really common where i live. See them all the time.

Just because you're a fanny magnet, doesn't mean you get to rub it in brag about it.

Its why do they always go up a tone when speaking its like they are questioning you all the time;)