• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCV - I've got kids. I take drugs. I'm proud. Fuck off.

Where the fuck is everyone? I need entertaining until the wife finishes her toot. Oh well, xhamster it is then...

I'm here, just doing the donkey work currently.
We're almost entirely updated!

=D

I am here but off to work shortly. I appear to have emerged from the weekends bender unscathed. Just had a swim at the beach and feeling rather chipper.

We now have a shiny newly updated forum.
Or at least I think we do, if there exists another thread that is due to spawn a hatchling then that thread can get tae fuck until the morning.

Well, I'm fucked, been fucked, and continuing to get fucked :)

It's our 25th anniversary today (of our first date/snog/grope - We're not married or owt). Can't believe it, seems like a fuckin lifetime =D

Well, I'm fucked, been fucked, and continuing to get fucked :)

It's our 25th anniversary today (of our first date/snog/grope - We're not married or owt). Can't believe it, seems like a fuckin lifetime =D

I hope you are getting your todger tinkled

At least you kept it out the eyes FUBAR , good shot son.
God it's cold out here , I'm putting in 2 loft Windows today, all outside work and it's been kind of snow/sleeting shit. Job and knock if I'm not in the pub by 12 it's ALL GONE WRONG ! Stay warm guys.

Gonna be outside all day (10+ hours ) however it's a balmy 5c on the south coast which isn't bad compared to some places on this god forsaken island !!!

Have a good day people

At least you kept it out the eyes FUBAR , good shot son.
God it's cold out here , I'm putting in 2 loft Windows today, all outside work and it's been kind of snow/sleeting shit. Job and knock if I'm not in the pub by 12 it's ALL GONE WRONG ! Stay warm guys.

In the pub by 12? Bloody hell, any jobs going mate? I'd be happy to be yer pub buddy :) Having said that, I bet I'll be in the back of my van, foil in hand way before midday...

That's just where my weather report come from mate , back of the van , foil in hand. We only finish so early as we start early I was slipping about on this roof at 10 past 6
First time in years I've not worn shorts and I'm being cained for it. Anyway must crack on. (And man up) really don't need this. 8(

That's just where my weather report come from mate , back of the van , foil in hand. We only finish so early as we start early I was slipping about on this roof at 10 past 6
First time in years I've not worn shorts and I'm being cained for it. Anyway must crack on. (And man up) really don't need this. 8(

Bah! Outdrugged!!

Regarding van based nefarious activities, I really must stop cos its a bit risky really. I realised this one day when I opened the side door to get out and was followed by a plume of smoke which clearly signalled to any passing dibble that 'this guys been smoking drugs!'

Last edited:
After weeks with a temperamental boiler intermittently completely failing in the depths of the coldest time of the year, today finally saw it get fixed (the pessimist in me must question for how long I will have such luxury as non ice water showers).
It being my day off I wasn't too fussed about the "9am-5pm" window I was given but the engineer arrived at 9:05 and had breathed new life into that darned contraption (*old man grumble*) within 15 minutes meaning I now have both heat and the option to go outside at some point!

=D

It would be pretty terrible form not to point out that Heroin intoxication and cold, icy roofs in the bleak darkness of dawn during the British Winter is a combination that presents some slight risks.

If anybody still has a book of 4-figure log tables, and fancies a giggle, try multiplying 2 * 2 sometime.

Fuck that was a shit day. I deleted my post about it. What happens at work should just stay there. Suffice to say some days being a nurse is not fun. I need a beer.