• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings CCV - I've got kids. I take drugs. I'm proud. Fuck off.

Goodnight / good morning EADD. I am going to try and get some sleep. Hopefully the oxy does not keep me up like it did last night. I can but try. I may be back.....

Goodnight / good morning EADD. I am going to try and get some sleep. Hopefully the oxy does not keep me up like it did last night. I can but try. I may be back.....

The paradoxical effect of opiates...

morning, tossers

tumblr_nnu2x9QNLJ1s9sr6mo1_400.gif

Keep up man! Fridays are flagellation, Saturdays are Sodomy, but EVERYDAY is onanism day. .
Ok. Now thats clear i am going to attempt sleep. Hopefully no nightmares involving randy Englishmen wearing capes waving dildolls and Cunt Puncher 5000's tonight.

Greetings EADD n o' sweet Bluelighters far n wide :). What a splendid day it is :) x

I woulf have thought ozy would putnyou to sleep? Ive never had it so wouldnt know n

Evey

Hopefully no nightmares involving randy Englishmen wearing capes waving dildolls and Cunt Puncher 5000's tonight.

And this, my friends, Is why I love EADD so much! To the Cunt puncher 5000!

not feeling very fresh today... decided to hit the port wine n sherry when the beer and drugs ran out and now I feel broken :(
Just had 300mg of codeine in hopes of feeling human soon

If you go to your doc looking for help with a taper, they have a duty of care to help you.
Benzo withdrawal can kill you and cause seizures. Scary, dangerous - life threatening.

Look, i did a taper from flubromazolam with diazepam, overseen by a dr.
The cross-tolerance between the two doesn't seem too bad, which is to say that i was stabilised on a reasonable dose of diaz, from massive doses of f-lam.
Over the course of a couple of months, the doc saw me and checked how i was doing, and continually halved the dosage.
I had no withdrawal symptoms at all. It was a piece of cake.
But i wouldn't advise trying it without a prescribed and medically superivised taper plan - it is notoriously hard for people to stick to, plus dangerous.
But you can taper of flubromazolam quite easily with diazepam, as i did last year. Seek out a good addiction doc.

Thank you both for your comments!

Ahh thats good! my gf was dying with hip/ovary pain the other day.. she went to the drs n they scripted her 14 20mg oxys! i was amazed she got those, there's not a chance in hell I'd ever get a script like that even if I was in agony! they didn't even do the job for her, I told her to crush n snort them but she is strictly a weed smoker so didn't as it was too 'druggy' for her.. lol if she only knew what I was really like!

Ahh thats good! my gf was dying with hip/ovary pain the other day.. she went to the drs n they scripted her 14 20mg oxys! i was amazed she got those, there's not a chance in hell I'd ever get a script like that even if I was in agony! they didn't even do the job for her, I told her to crush n snort them but she is strictly a weed smoker so didn't as it was too 'druggy' for her.. lol if she only knew what I was really like!

Awh bless. You're sweer when you takk of you're gf y'know bcf. Hope she feels better soon.

Edit: just want to say something n it's last I'll say on it, just because I may argue or fall out with someone does NOT mean I no longer consider them my friend, far from it. Just saying this encase I get any nasty msgs about others as I'll just end up forwarding it to them. When someone slags off someone I care about they are hurting me by doing so. Anyone that really knows me knows I don't do the bitchy / backstabbing shite it's against my beliefs. Complaining, on the other hand to othet friends, I consider to be different.

Also I really resent when people act like they know a person's character based on a few posts they write here. Most often, ppl choose to act differently on Internet forums; they may not take them seriously here or may use forums for venting etc, etc. Anyone who claims to know someone from a few forum posts is either psychic or well, trying to manipulate me ;) You don't believe me then don't! And it's insulting. I'm not fickle I'm EXTREMELY loyal to those I care for. It's hurts me when they're slagged off to me.

That's all. Right off to sun bed. Laters perps :)

Evey

Last edited: