• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings CCV - I've got kids. I take drugs. I'm proud. Fuck off.

Whit, dae you mean REALIST ? - fuck that business mister, give me my love and peace bitch mistress back ;)

Old bastard :p

What are you up and about doing out of your "room"? Somebody lose the key after feeding you....

Heh, I'm actually still in my room, and have been for most of the day - only emerging for a couple of hours to tidy my van.

Anyway, less of the old bastard, you Caledonian cunt ;)

^^
I'd like a few ducks and chickens. You know... It's that step outdoors thing :) Sure the cats would too :\

Ock I'm doing a bit of online shopping, binging on Pintrest and the like, have Felix's birthday on the 20th. Then It's all down hill towards work arrangements and bed :|

I'll be pinning my hair into a 1940's style overnight = end up in a 1970's frizz mess by 7am Monday morning = 1800's up do' by 9am :|

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday folks...

As the resident young duckling I reserve my right to refer to the pair of you as "old bastards". ;)

Heh, I'm actually still in my room, and have been for most of the day - only emerging for a couple of hours to tidy my van.

Anyway, less of the old bastard, you Caledonian cunt ;)

Hopefully they are feeding you and accompanying you out to "clean the van" aka take more drugs, so you don't wander off :p

<3

Hopefully they are feeding you and accompanying you out to "clean the van" aka take more drugs, so you don't wander off :p

<3

They let me out briefly as a reward for not indecently exposing myself to BBW Milfs for at least 12 hours (in fact, I think my exposure was pretty decent all in all). But I wasn't taking drugs in the van, I was actually making space to facilitate taking of said drugs when I return to work tomorrow. :)

They let me out briefly as a reward for not indecently exposing myself to BBW Milfs for at least 12 hours (in fact, I think my exposure was pretty decent all in all). But I wasn't taking drugs in the van, I was actually making space to facilitate taking of said drugs when I return to work tomorrow. :)

If only those who think us druggies as lazy and unmotivated knew the effort we put into our use... =D

<3

As the resident young duckling I reserve my right to refer to the pair of you as "old bastards". ;)

I don't think so darling duckling, he's older than me :D So he get's the title.

Now I have images in my head of you and BBW Milfs in the back of a white van 8( Thanks for that :p

You cunt, making space in the workplace for the working week drug taking :! I hate you... I want!!!! "Aye ok minister..........just put the straw up yer beak and sniff for Scotland" 8). My week will include 50% meetings and the rest desk bound without the furry cuffs doing research, stats and reports :\

Tie me up now.

Sprout, should you not be in your bed by now with all your homework done :p *baby powder talc at hand*

Quite!! :)

If you happen to be a BBW Milf, I'd be happy to oblige =D

Would you like to see my van? ;)

Thank you for the kind offer Sir but I have a perfectly good motorbike I can stride instead 8) Van's aren't quite me...my legs aren't long enough :p

I heard this is the place for BBW milfs?

You filthy girl! x

I'm hoping I'm not quite at the BBW stage yet :|

I heard this is the place for BBW milfs?

Hands off! They're mine :)

Got a serious question here (irrelevant and unimportant maybe, but serious nonetheless). Why is it that some names in the 'list of users currently viewing' are followed by a plus sign? Sprout has one, Englandgz74 has one and Thatchersnap has one. I'm feeling jolly left out. Who do i suck off to get one?

(OK, it wasn't that serious I admit - but I would like to know what it signifies)

They're your friends!

i think

edit: I take pride in being filthy, I'm excellent at it =D and no you don't strike me as a BBW but I would agree with the milf although I think in my case maybe 'mother i think is nice to look at and also lovely' fits better but I guess the acronym is too long

This mixed berry cider I've found is pretty excellent, definitely a lot more drunk than if I'd been drinking the Strongbow equivalent. I'm pretty sure those are just repackaged Ribena

Last night I took BK-2C-B with a friend, but also had 25ug of 1p-LSD (I must say - it completely change the nature of the experience in a very positive way). I've just had a pee and, although I've taken the drug a few times before, this is the first time that my pee has been purple. My pee wasn't actually purple but the toilet water turned purple once said pee was added to the mix. Has anybody else experienced this? I'm not worried or anything; logic tells me that whatever amount of the drug my body didn't fully metabolise has been excreted in my urine. I just thought it was rather curious :\

They're your friends!

Ah, thanks Snolls - that would make sense.

(Do you think It significant that the rest of my friends list have either died, left the site in a hurry or choose to hide their presence from me? :( )

Last night I took BK-2C-B with a friend, but also had 25ug of 1p-LSD (I must say - it completely change the nature of the experience in a very positive way). I've just had a pee and, although I've taken the drug a few times before, this is the first time that my pee has been purple. My pee wasn't actually purple but the toilet water turned purple once said pee was added to the mix. Has anybody else experienced this? I'm not worried or anything; logic tells me that whatever amount of the drug my body didn't fully metabolise has been excreted in my urine. I just thought it was rather curious :\

Logically I would assume it's a result of BK-2CB converting to its dimer in aqueous solution, the dimer is of an odd purple colouration and so remnants excreted via urine could decolourise toilet water.

Fubz, a lot of friend requests are sent by new posters to active contributors, if they only visit once they add to the total permanently.

Logically I would assume it's a result of BK-2CB converting to its dimer in aqueous solution, the dimer is of an odd purple colouration and so remnants excreted via urine could decolourise toilet water.

That was my logic, too. Just not in so many (or correct :p) words :D I tested a small amount of the material with water when I first got it just to give some indication that it was genuine before I took it. I just found it interesting that enough was able to pass through into my urine to turn the toilet water purple.

Fubz, a lot of friend requests are sent by new posters to active contributors, if they only visit once they add to the total permanently.

Great! That really makes me feel better. So you're saying that the only reason I had any friends at all was because of desperate noobs? Bugger...

That was my logic, too. Just not in so many (or correct :p) words :D I tested a small amount of the material with water when I first got it just to give some indication that it was genuine before I took it. I just found it interesting that enough was able to pass through into my urine to turn the toilet water purple.

It helps that the dimer is also an insoluble, gelatinous gloop - it would be carried through your system by the pressure gradients until the bladder and subsequent removal - the pH difference between urine, water and the bleaches in the toilet will separate the globules which would rest on the surface before spreading sufficiently to form a uniform colour.

Heh, you overestimate the cleanliness of my toilet..bleach pffft.

Disclaimer - I heavily bleached my toilet a few days ago.