L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Big Girls swallow (;

Lupus_mama

Greenlighter
I don't know what it is about cum that makes my mouth water but it does. Makes me get all giggly and wanna spit it out and rub it all over myself. Second favorite would have to be getting a facial and that strategically placed drip that goes from my forehead, down my eyelash, to my lips. Ahhhh drives me crazy. Makes me able to squirt while I finger myself watching the load blow. Argh I'm feeling frisky now. Haha

Not to mention I loveeeeeee deep throating. I've been intubated so many times ( heart& lung problems) that it allows me to relax and open my throat. And now I just love choking myself, and drooling all over. Sloppy blowjobs.... Mmmm hahaha

My ideal sex sesh would have to be deep painful positions ( I have a very shallow V, only 5 inches long) so I like it to hurt. Andddd finish with either BJ as stated above, or anal. Anal gives me the chills and gives me the most amazing V orgasims.

How one much do you love giving/receiving blowjobs?

Damn you got my attention!!!!

Never gave ,one never would but love getting them!

Oh and you got me frisky now.lol!!!

My ex didnt like giving BJ's and much less swallowing.
She was a pretty big girl, lol

Seriously though I'm pretty sure after 7 years together she put her mouth on my dick less than 10 times. Only once was I able to cum from it and she finished it by hand anyways.

I don't know why size plays a factor in this.... Or why it even matters to say that...
But whatever
I'm not big by any means but I am the same way.
I love it. Giving head. getting cum in my mouth and getting to swallow. Watching guys cum. Mmm mm mm soo hot to think about
Ha we have a lot in common lupus ;) I love messy bjs ughhh well now I'm all bothered %):p

My girlfriend is similar, she loves gagging and getting used, but she also has a shallow vagina and she does not like it when it does deep. She also doesn't like swallowing or cum on her face. She said if I swallow my own cum once, she'll swallow it every time. I'm honestly considering it. I don't think it would be that bad swallowing my own load once, if she would swallow it every time after that. But her not being able to handle my whole length is frustrating. I really want to just pound her hard and it even turns me on a little bit when I can tell it hurts her, but she says its really painful. Sometimes having a big dick can be kind of a bummer. I once dated a tiny little chick who loved to be pounded hard. I would pound her so hard it would leave bruises on my penis. I could actually kind of push in past her cervix a little bit, it felt amazing, but it actually hurt me pretty bad sometimes. There would be a bruised ring around the head of my dick from smashing past her cervix. I wish my current girlfriend was down to get bashed like that. Now I always have to stop short and there's at least an inch of my dick that never gets inside her. So frustrating. But it's nice that she lets me fuck her mouth hard and deep. I love it when she chokes and gags.

Never been with big girl but all other girls i been with have swallowed sooo yea.

I wish I liked it like you do!! I like driving him wild, the cum.... eh. I really don't care, as long as I can shower. But man!! What a lucky girl you are!!

I wish I liked it like you do!! I like driving him wild, the cum.... eh. I really don't care, as long as I can shower. But man!! What a lucky girl you are!!

It's all in your head. Think about whipped cream filling.... and ask him to eat a lot of pineapple... makes it sweeter

I don't know why size plays a factor in this.... Or why it even matters to say that...
But whatever
I'm not big by any means but I am the same way.
I love it. Giving head. getting cum in my mouth and getting to swallow. Watching guys cum. Mmm mm mm soo hot to think about
Ha we have a lot in common lupus ;) I love messy bjs ughhh well now I'm all bothered %):p
It'd be fun to mess around haha

^ Wow. I love giving BJs to the right person. Size does matter to me. I have full lips and I like wrapping them around a thick cock. A smaller penis doesn't fill my mouth up so it's not satisfying.