• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Big Girls swallow (;

This whole thread has gotten me hot...my last serious gf was pretty pathetic when it came to BJs. She was just too small of a human for my dick. She said she loved anal which was one of the reasons I got with her and in the 4 years We were together I never got it in her ass. And when it came to Bjs she had this fear of choking so she had to control the rhythm, I could never "face fuck" her. The whole thing was just really not sexy. She really ruined me because everything about our sex life became what I know about sex because I never had an active sex life with anyone that long before. So the current girl I'm with loves giving head, and a few times I've tested the waters and held her head in place and slowly face fucked her. Not hard enough to gag her or anything. I really just need to communicate with her verbally and explain to her I'm scared to go any harder because my last gf would have pulled back and slapped me in the face and probably not blown me ever again, not that I would have even cared, but sometimes it was necessary to get my dick sucked to get it hard because of the heroin. And even now on suboxone I can't always get hard right away when we're about to have sex, need a little mouth hug to get it goin. It seems like guys that get off on blowjobs are getting off more on the dominance aspect of it, and being dominant over a female doesn't get me off at all. However, fucking her face so hard that slobber is spurting out the sides of her mouth and her mascara starts to run does sound pretty hot. I've been sick for 6 days now (sick sick, not WD sick) so it's been that long since we've had sex and we've still hung out a couple times but without even kissing each other which in her words has been "torturous" so when I'm finally better I intend to get as nasty as she will let me because I've missed her body. Spent 3 hours last night just cuddling with her just rubbing my hands all over her body and squeezing her ass. So since we started seeing each other I've never been more ready to lay her down and...do stuff to her body. I'll definitely open a line of communication about her restrictions when it comes to blowjobs because she loves giving them (her words, not my impression) my only fear is hitting her gag reflex and getting puked on and having stomach bile all over my DnB

Excuse me miss, but your impure thoughts and words are harmful to children. You need to talk to Jesus and repent for your wicked ways.

Excuse me miss, but your impure thoughts and words are harmful to children. You need to talk to Jesus and repent for your wicked ways.

Hahaha! Uh oh. I'm sorry Jesus. I completely ignored my gag reflex this weekend.

My wife and I have been together for 10 years and she only gives head on occasion and has only swallowed once. It's more of a fore play thing for her, I think. I enjoy bjs but have rarely cum from them prior to marriage. I have never shot my load on a woman outside of pull and pray when having unsafe sex in the single days. I want to cum on my wife's face, tits, and ass, but I respect her enough not to do so. However, last night, we were both drunk and she let me fuck her in the ass. I've put a finger in there before,and it makes her pussy drip when I do, but she's never let me stick my cock in there. She actually suggested it and it felt pretty fucking good to both of us and we will for sure be doing that again. Hopefully I can work my way into asking her if I can shoot on her in the future as I would love to paint her with my cum.

shit. reading that made me horny. i would happily let you choke on me dong

Geez, what difference does it make if you swallow or not? This is an individual thing like everything else in the sex department. There is no right or wrong to this. If you like it do it, if you do not, don't!

I have to say I loved the remark from a previous poster who said that his partner said if he would swallow his own cum that she would always swallow for him. I think the fact that he has not done that speaks volumes.

What I would like to know from anyone here who would care to answer is is why this is so important to those who want their partner to do this for them? I just don't get it.

Id swallow my own cum if a female wanted me to before she does it. Id makeout with a girl immediately after she swallowed. So, i guess i prob have swallowed my cum already so its no big deal.

Then again i like anal so i let a female use a strapon on me. And, i had anal sex with her. So im prob not going to represent the typical males response to eating your own semen.

If a female doesnt want to thats fine too. But i think if she swallows thats very attractive. I think it has to do with dominance and submission and her consuming the semen. Even though she cant get pregnant and its like having it inside her. But, i think if your not willing to do the same level of submission its not fair.

Just got into with my b/f about this. He gets blow jobs a lot, it's just that I don't want to swallow or "catch" it in my mouth to spit it out. I made him cum from the blow job, but he's so hung up on me having it in my mouth some kind of way, it's sickening.

He lashed out because he thought I'm not turned on by him anymore so he actually gave me an ultimatum. Now he's apologizing profusely because he realizes that was the worst thing he could do. You can't make a woman feel like it's a dealbreaker. Or if it is a dealbreaker, I told him today, "Bye"! He realizes he messed up. No one wants to feel forced or obligated to do something they really don't want to do.

Last edited:
I think that any bloke that insists upon his girl swallowing is a narcissistic prick that just wants to boast to his mates. Have you actually tasted that shit? It's rank.

Must admit though that the original post gave me a semi - what a woman!

'Big girls', yay! 'Swallow', nah - better to splatter her face and tits... ;)

I wish you could give some advice to my wife. She says she wants to swallow my cum, but gets scared last second. She actually apologizes to me as I'm blowing it everywhere. However, the other day in the shower, she took most of it! It's something about being in the shower though because yesterday, she couldn't do it. She likes to be dominated, so tonight, I plan to have great sex with her, make her orgasm, and then pull out and cum in her mouth. I think she just needs to be told what to do, she likes that. ;)

Ummm when i say dominated i dont mean literly. I mean he or shes is voluntarily taking the submissive ROLE playing that part. Like its the difference between watching a horror film and a actual murder. One is completely fake where the actors are consenting and informed on exactly what is going to happen.

Personally maybe im just weird and this wont help you just an idea but i would take the semen onto a like plate split right down the middle fifty fifty and say if your scared ill do it with you.

Just got into with my b/f about this. He gets blow jobs a lot, it's just that I don't want to swallow or "catch" it in my mouth to spit it out. I made him cum from the blow job, but he's so hung up on me having it in my mouth some kind of way, it's sickening.

He lashed out because he thought I'm not turned on by him anymore so he actually gave me an ultimatum. Now he's apologizing profusely because he realizes that was the worst thing he could do. You can't make a woman feel like it's a dealbreaker. Or if it is a dealbreaker, I told him today, "Bye"! He realizes he messed up. No one wants to feel forced or obligated to do something they really don't want to do.

Proper order - you are bomb Mz. - keep on, you legend ;) <3

the thing is that when you cum in someones mouth it feels amazing, prob similar to a vagina (wouldn't know) but it really is amazing and its somewhat psychological but some of it is the sensations are just spectacular. and outside is not the same. though bareback anal orgasm comes somewhere further down the list of perfect orgasms. which tells you how good it is (though variability of the bj experience is huge cos some people do bad things while ur cumming)

in blowjobs i make them cum in my mouth but i dont have to swallow

at the same time there is some other relationship dynamic you two got going on here- is he licking you out?

Proper order - you are bomb Mz. - keep on, you legend ;) <3

HAHA, thanks love! We've been talking things through and I forgive him. He knows what we have is special. <3

the thing is that when you cum in someones mouth it feels amazing, prob similar to a vagina (wouldn't know) but it really is amazing and its somewhat psychological but some of it is the sensations are just spectacular. and outside is not the same. though bareback anal orgasm comes somewhere further down the list of perfect orgasms. which tells you how good it is (though variability of the bj experience is huge cos some people do bad things while ur cumming)

in blowjobs i make them cum in my mouth but i dont have to swallow

at the same time there is some other relationship dynamic you two got going on here- is he licking you out?

Last night he was telling me it feels better in the mouth, like you said. Just the idea of even catching it to spit it out doesn't appeal to me, but I will try for him, it just won't be all the time. I have swallowed in the past, but I realized I really don't like it. I think an aversion has developed, the thought of it makes me gag.

He told me that he would do anything I want him to do. I don't ask for much though. He asks me to suck him every single time before sex, but I don't ask him to lick me much at all. Actually, he'd love to do that more. I told him I'll let him.

the thing is that when you cum in someones mouth it feels amazing, prob similar to a vagina

I would have to disagree there. Cumming in a mouth gives too much back pressure for my liking. In fact, I'm not a great fan of cumming in anything tbh (mouth, vagina, arse) - I'm more of a whip it out and spray it all about merchant myself.

^ Whip it! Whip it good! lol

Just thought about getting some flavored lube to try next time while giving oral. It will probably get me into it more. He already tastes great, just saying.

Simply can't let this thread die, it's too good.. :)

To answer a question I saw asked above "Why is it so important", here's my take. It's not that it's "that important", the plain answer is an easy one....it just feels better!

The more intricate answer comes down to a connection thing. Personally, every single woman/girl I have received oral from has swallowed for me, even my first time....except my wife. When it comes to her, I have a deep, inexplicable connection with her and similar to coming inside her vagina (which will always remain my favorite), there's an element of knowing something as special and intimate and private that came from me is inside her body, and she shares the same feelings likewise. I've asked her what it's like for her to feel me plant, and subsequently have my seed inside her, and she talks about how it makes her feel extremely warm, and close to me, and lucky that she's the only woman in the world who gets to have it. The few times she has tried to take my cum in her mouth and was semi-successful, I asked her the same thing, and she again said "it makes me feel close to you". Well, that feeling is mutual. Receiving oral can be such a loving, endearing act in the first place, especially for a married couple, and knowing that she's willing to finish me to completion and loves me enough to swallow something that, on paper, is "icky", gives me that same warm, close feeling.

When I give her oral, and I make her come multiple times, and that real, thick, potent liquid starts gushing out of her, I can't get enough. I lift her legs up, spread her open and I lick every last drop out of her because, again, it makes me feel close to her, it's a huge turn on, and it's something extremely intimate and private that came from the woman I love and now it's inside me. And again, on paper, it's pretty icky stuff, but in the moment, and because of our love we share, my brain makes the connection that it is desirable and delicious! I would imagine it is similar for her when she gets used to the idea of my cum in her mouth, and then she'll make the connection that this is a good thing too. She knows she has the freedom to simply tell me she doesn't want to do it, and I'll respect that and move on, but she has told me many times that she truly wants to do it, just overthinks it. We'll keep trying. :)

Hi Seattle-Stranger,

I was the one that wanted to know why this was so important to people that want this.

You seem to feel that this a mutually satisfying experience for many reasons for you and your wife, and so those things, as well as "it feels better" to you, is why it is important to you. I appreciate hearing your answer and understand it completely.

However, I stand by my original comment, if you like it, do it, and if you do not, don't. I really wanted to get across in that post that no woman, or man, should feel they ever have to do anything in the sexual department that they are not totally comfortable doing with their partner, period. A "mutually" satisfying experience is the key here whatever is done between the couple. And, if it is not "mutually" satisfying, than perhaps we have something else going on in the relationship that MAY not be positive.

Last edited: