Writing-up Anonymous survey on the use of Novel Psychoactive substances

Tom.VD

Greenlighter
My Name is Thomas Vandyk, I’m currently completing a Post-Graduate Diploma at University of Melbourne in Parkville. I’m looking for people to complete an anonymous online survey relating to Novel Psychoactive Substances. The study has been approved by the University of Melbourne human research ethics committee.

The survey consists of 15-20 closed and open ended questions, examining the usage of a range of established and newly emergent psychoactive substances. The purpose of the survey is to explore the reasons for the use of N.PS, as well as the sources of information utilized for learning about the substances.

The survey will take roughly 15 minutes to complete, participation is open to all individuals over the age of 18 and is entirely voluntary. The survey will remain open for approximately 6 weeks from the start date. You may withdraw from the survey at any time, incomplete survey responses will not be recorded.

Participation in the survey is open to all individuals over the age of 18 and is entirely voluntary. In order to participate in the survey you must read and agree to the terms in the plain language statement.

If you have any queries about the survey can be contacted at [email protected], or through Private Message

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1w82SVoMd5i9-REUMNTFwVIuhsVxQ6Ooz61NcGDxFeQg/viewform?usp=send_form