• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Heroin Discussion v. XXII -- Brucey Bonus Beetles all round!

Yes mate the drought is officially over ( imo ) but as allways,there's plenty of gear out there some good ,some really good ,and some slippery little fucker with a bag of shit.
Age old situation , who and what you know. Be careful .

I don't know that things have completely recovered.buying weight can still be difficult.But I am not using atm,so others are more qualified to say than me.
ALSO I once did an in patient detox.I told them I was on methadone until I arrived and then confessed I had taken no methadone for weeks as I thought it would be quicker and easier to get off the gear.
Once they got past my lying,we agreed on a DHC detox,reducing on a daily basis-short and sharp as has been said here
I had just fessed up to my folks so we had researched and apparently,it is a more widely used method of detox used in scandinavia
not so widely used here,but IMO,should be
As usual,as soon as I started to hurt,I packed my bags and left.
I had known for years there was only one way I could detox and that was behind a steel door,so I just waited for fate to bring that my way
that's a whole other story though

Last edited:
I find a single dose of 300mg in the morning waking up with withdrawals from the heroin will rid me of all symptoms and give me a pleasant mood for the day, if I went particularly heavy (I ordered some uncut (well 68% pure) heroin and that left me ruined with withdrawals) I will need a top up of say 150mg around 9pm so i can sleep, then wake up and have another 300mg, the second day I only need one dose and by the third morning all the heroin has left my system and i only need 150mg to be well for the day, by morning 4 i don't need anything, I am technically cured.

as for your kratom dilemma,

I would advise heavily against a long taper, with the dhc i would aim for 4/5 days max
I guarantee you most of the withdrawal is self fulfilling, you are expecting to feel bad for that long, you wont, but if you think it you might make yourself feel shit.

and your dosing regime is off man, dont dose 90mg 3 times a day, dose 300mg in the morning and see how you get on, i guarantee you wont need more, if you do then take 60mg before bed, you will prob wake up feeling ropey so do the 300mg again, try train yourself to only use one dose, its mostly a mental thing, trust me,

at least give it a go and if it doesn't work for you then try your method but I honestly think a short sharp taper is the best way to go, whats the halflife of mitragynine?

Cheers for the advice BCF. I will give your method a go. As to the half life of kratom I have no idea, fairly short i think, if the effects of the main buzz are anything to go by (4 hours average). I dont think that will be the problem though, I understand what you are saying about beliefs but long term Kratom use can cause the down regulation of many of the brain functions, and it can take some time for the brain to start up-regulating again (if there is such a word)

Yes mate the drought is officially over ( imo ) but as allways,there's plenty of gear out there some good ,some really good ,and some slippery little fucker with a bag of shit.
Age old situation , who and what you know. Be careful .

Ta very much, its what I kinda expected to hear. Need to be careful with myself as it's no dodgy effort to get smack anymore.

Doubt anyone cares, but I'm just updating to say I've been feeling miles better the last 2 days and I found out today i got that job. Definitely found the Imodium helpful.

Would still be up for a celebration line tho

^ Well done man, in both the job and staying off it. Remember, WD will be inevitable again if you are in the same situation of living with parents and no local hook up...

just picked up a half gram of some beautiful gear, been a week since my last bit so thoroughly enjoying this :D

I've just been reading that white #4 heroin I tried has been tested at 95%! Even I am amazed by that. Just shows what drugs are actually available to us now with the whole online scene nowadays. It was expensive as fuck at the time nearly £50 for 200mg but probably was one of those special once or twice in a lifetime type experiences of how good the batch was. Fucker with the #4 is it increases tolerance so much more.

I will definitely be having another go with heroin hcl but will have to be a rare (and expensive) treat.

HCl doesn't induce tolerance any more than Freebase, it is biologically and chemically impossible - what does affect the tolerance is getting 95% gear, the dose used, the ROA, the absolute dose (how much of the dose actually reaches systemic circulation), the cuts used, efficiency of your vapourisation technique, the frequency of use, co-administration....

Well speaking from experience usually a .2 bag from one supplier would have had me on my ass gouching out in a pin eyed blissful state of euphoria. But .3 of it never really got me rushing or a nod, after doing the 95% pure #4 the day before. If your switching from doing heroin hcl which is 95% pure one day to freebase which is probably nearer 50% the next day I imagine there's bound to be a bit of tolerance issue from the day before given you were using stronger gear.

That's not anything to do with its ionic state though.
That's to do with relative purity and absolute dose alongside using on consecutive days at "pin eyed blissful state of euphoria" levels.

This time a fortnight ago, I was embarking upon what would turn out eventually to be an epic wait for my dealer. I was not so much late for my train, as bang on time for the next one. It was a scoring run for Jess, but the whole waiting experience had me choking for a toot by the time I got home, and the deal was not a stingy one. I was therefore perhaps a wee bit reckless enough to go rather above and beyond the call of duty in sampling it. I ended up nodding on the sofa and was still there when the alarm clock went off to get up for work .....

This time a fortnight ago, I was embarking upon what would turn out eventually to be an epic wait for my dealer. I was not so much late for my train, as bang on time for the next one. It was a scoring run for Jess, but the whole waiting experience had me choking for a toot by the time I got home, and the deal was not a stingy one. I was therefore perhaps a wee bit reckless enough to go rather above and beyond the call of duty in sampling it. I ended up nodding on the sofa and was still there when the alarm clock went off to get up for work .....

And so the slippery slope gets slippier and slopier...

How be yon folks? 1st post in a Fukkin loooong time, just to say the smacks good my way, that is somewhere near Bath, Bristol neck of the woods, I'm now no longer residing in snottingham. Weirdest thing though, I did a piss test a couple of days ago and what showed up in my weewee? Fukkin Buprenorphine! Which for someone who's been prescribed methadone for the last umpteen thousand moons is somewhat undesired and a bit fuckin weird. I did have to go through someone I'd never scored off before, and the gear was harsh as fuck so my money's on that as the source. I only chase it, so don't think the Bupe would have affected me via that roa but if it were snorted of banged, I may have had a hideous rattle. I only got a bag of it and didn't look closely but it was dark brown, powdery, smelt good and strong and was indeed quite strong, but harsh as fuck to smoke.

Brims if yer reading I've been trying to get in touch with you for fucking ages brother, pm me

Nice to see you about Papaversom, and doing ok, them piss test ain't to be trusted I've shown up on a couple of different things that I hadn't knowing lee taken.
Thing is The drug teams allways go by the result and are never prepared to listen to your side of things.even though they admit there not 100% , fucking jokes mate.
Take care son.

Actually, it was the 6th; so it's tonight that's my fortnight's anniversary. Or tomorrow, really; since I ended up with a bonus beetle on the end of my tube, which was indeed fortuitous, as thinking about it was what kept me going throughout the following day after no proper sleep.

Anyway, I did not particularly enjoy the experience -- not even being stoned. Serves me right, really, for messing up the Set and Setting. I am really not in any great hurry for any more gear right now .....

It's a slippery slope on that dope

Dope: a slippery slope that takes all hope,
Telling you a lie that you need it cope,
As it places your neck inside its rope,
Getting tighter each day it starts to choke,
Life becomes simply getting the next smoke,
Pleasure and pain is an odd thing to invoke,
The odds of the former being far more remote,
The irony of the life you devote,
To becoming little more than a corpse in a coat.

Last edited: