• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Heroin Discussion v. XXII -- Brucey Bonus Beetles all round!

Why not? They wouldn't know would they?

My family could bot tell when i was high which was all the time at one time

Evey

Every time i read this thread it reminds me how lucky it didn't agree with me. And i really tried to get to like it. It was top grade golden triangle #4 iv and i did it about ten times. Sure it got me high but i couldn't get past the puking. It just turned me off it. Luckily as everyone else i know that got into it basically had their lives turned to shit. A few got away from it after a while, a lot died and a few are still on it 25 years later a lot worse for wear. Not judging anyone that uses it. People can do what the fuck they want. I do. Just glad it was one of the few drugs i did not like. Weird cause i do like oxy but i keep that very very irregular.

Every time i read this thread it reminds me how lucky it didn't agree with me. And i really tried to get to like it. It was top grade golden triangle #4 iv and i did it about ten times. Sure it got me high but i couldn't get past the puking. It just turned me off it. Luckily as everyone else i know that got into it basically had their lives turned to shit. A few got away from it after a while, a lot died and a few are still on it 25 years later a lot worse for wear. Not judging anyone that uses it. People can do what the fuck they want. I do. Just glad it was one of the few drugs i did not like. Weird cause i do like oxy but i keep that very very irregular.

Overdoing it with Heroin without experience may have been the best thing that happened to you, mainly because it's subjectively awful if you push just too far and unlikely to be repeated. Compared to heavy addiction though - you got lucky. My recent little session was marred by 12 hours of sweats and puking eventually :p

I have some leftover weeks later...

Overdoing it with Heroin without experience may have been the best thing that happened to you, mainly because it's subjectively awful if you push just too far and unlikely to be repeated. Compared to heavy addiction though - you got lucky. My recent little session was marred by 12 hours of sweats and puking eventually :p

I have some leftover weeks later...

My first and only OD was in 2008 and here I am still trying to kick the shit...... Got the Naloxone and everything. It took 4 hours in A+E to stabilise my breathing.

As a 15yrs baseface... if you've got good phet you don't let it NEAR any mucus membranes or tastebuds or anything, dry it out, cap it up and throw that evil grenade down your throat without it touching your tongue :p

As a 15yrs baseface... if you've got good phet you don't let it NEAR any mucus membranes or tastebuds or anything, dry it out, cap it up and throw that evil grenade down your throat without it touching your tongue :p

Yup. Blister city. If only we could get whizz like that on the UK street market nowadays.

Woke up to a text from my pals Mrs , he od last night and is in the hospital , don't know the severity of things as she's not answering her phone.
Fucked work off and about to get up there , hoping he's ok fucking idiots on a subtext DTO.

Woke up to a text from my pals Mrs , he od last night and is in the hospital , don't know the severity of things as she's not answering her phone.
Fucked work off and about to get up there , hoping he's ok fucking idiots on a subtext DTO.

Fuck me mate. I hope he's ok....that's awful....

Take it the paramedics got him back with narcan?

Send him my best bro <3

Fuck me mate. I hope he's ok....that's awful....

Take it the paramedics got him back with narcan?

Send him my best bro <3

He's good thanks mate. Paramedics was there in about 8 mins. ( God bless em )
He was lucky his Mrs was in bed and heard him fall , he's smashed his face up really bad on the sink and made a mess, felling sorry for himself and looking rough.
He's Going to get a lot of shit off his PO. And I/we hope it's enough to make him focus on his recovery.

He's good thanks mate. Paramedics was there in about 8 mins. ( God bless em )
He was lucky his Mrs was in bed and heard him fall , he's smashed his face up really bad on the sink and made a mess, felling sorry for himself and looking rough.
He's Going to get a lot of shit off his PO. And I/we hope it's enough to make him focus on his recovery.

I'm really glad to hear he's ok mate....

Lucky his missus caught him as respiratory depression, cardiac arrest and then death follow pretty swift...

And yeah the standard response time for a Red1 call (life or death) is 8 minutes or less.

Tell him another paramedic says he's been lucky and wish him a speedy recovery <3

Digestive juices:

I recently saw a video on You Tube where the guy talking about taking pills to relieve the withdrawal said you should take an antacid with them as this helps your body absorb more of the drug. I thought the opposite was true and stomach acid would help digest the drug. I've also heard that digestive acid can damage some of the drug you have taken. I was wondering: If you take something like MST tablets would it help your body absorb more if you took something like a Rennie just before popping the pills?

Digestive juices:

I recently saw a video on You Tube where the guy talking about taking pills to relieve the withdrawal said you should take an antacid with them as this helps your body absorb more of the drug. I thought the opposite was true and stomach acid would help digest the drug. I've also heard that digestive acid can damage some of the drug you have taken. I was wondering: If you take something like MST tablets would it help your body absorb more if you took something like a Rennie just before popping the pills?

I think you're on about loperamide and the antacid is Cimetidine. Its not taken because it's an antacid per se but because it inhibits P-Glycoprotein and cytochrome P-450. This helps keep the loperamide the right side of the blood brIain barrier. Without the inhibitors the loperamide is pumped straight back out of the brain. Unfortunately Cimetidine is POM in the UK but other things such as grapefruit juice and tonic water can be used instead.

As for whether taking a Rennie will help you absorb more MST....I highly doubt it would make much of a difference as there aren't known interactions between the two.

I think you're on about loperamide and the antacid is Cimetidine. Its not taken because it's an antacid per se but because it inhibits P-Glycoprotein and cytochrome P-450. This helps keep the loperamide the right side of the blood brIain barrier. Without the inhibitors the loperamide is pumped straight back out of the brain. Unfortunately Cimetidine is POM in the UK but other things such as grapefruit juice and tonic water can be used instead.

As for whether taking a Rennie will help you absorb more MST....I highly doubt it would make much of a difference as there aren't known interactions between the two.

Great, thanks for the info mate.

Yeah, it actually was a video about using Loperamide to help alleviate the rattle. The guy said you need to eat about 100 capsules (usually 2mg each) for them to be any use and he also said an antacid would help the body absorb more of the drug. I wasn't sure if that would apply to all drugs taken orally. I have some film coated 10mg MST instant release tablets. The guy who sold me them said you should try and remove the coating. I've heard doing that can help the stomach acid destroy part of the drug. That makes sense, why would you need to make instant release work any faster?

Cheers...:D

Great, thanks for the info mate.

Yeah, it actually was a video about using Loperamide to help alleviate the rattle. The guy said you need to eat about 100 capsules (usually 2mg each) for them to be any use and he also said an antacid would help the body absorb more of the drug. I wasn't sure if that would apply to all drugs taken orally. I have some film coated 10mg MST instant release tablets. The guy who sold me them said you should try and remove the coating. I've heard doing that can help the stomach acid destroy part of the drug. That makes sense, why would you need to make instant release work any faster?

Cheers...:D
Pretty sure the guy in the video you are talking about is now dead. Read into that what you will..

Heroin reacts with acids to form salts which are soluble in water.

Consider ammonia gas, which is simply a Nitrogen atom bonded to three Hydrogen atoms: NH3. In the presence of an acid (or even water, since some H2O molecules tend to separate into H+ and OH- by themselves), it can assimilate a H+ ion and form an ammonium ion NH4+.

Now, any group that can form a single covalent bond can substitute for any one, two or even all three of the Hydrogens in ammonia, without prejudice to the Nitrogen's ability to latch onto a H+. Such molecules, with a substituted-ammonia structure, are called amines. And any amine which ordinarily does not dissolve in water can be "dissolved" in an acid. (It's not really a simple dissolution; there is actually a chemical reaction going on, of the form
*N + H+ → *NH+
where the * is a wildcard for whatever is attached to the Nitrogen. The positive "aminium" ion will bond with the negative ion from the acid.) The original, unreacted form of the amine is referred to as the freebase to distinguish it. Also, if a dilute alkali is added to a solution of an amine salt, there will be a chemical reaction of the form
*NH+ + OH- → *N + H2O​
and the freebase form will precipitate out. The positive ion from the hydroxide will bond with the negative ion from the amine salt to form a simple salt.

The freebase form of an amine has a lower boiling point than any of its salts, so is most easily vaporised; and in this state it is readily absorbed through the lungs. However, in order to inject heroin directly into the bloodstream, it needs to be reacted with an acid; usually citric acid -- really desperate junkies have even been known to use lemon juice, for want of anything better -- or ascorbic acid. If the freebase form were swallowed, it would be converted by stomach juices -- dilute hydrochloric acid -- into the hydrochloride salt. This probably is the source of the confusion about acids and antacids. The antacid drug used is taken for a secondary effect: it helps the loperamide (which is an amine, and bonds with the opioid receptors) stay on the "brain" side of the blood-brain barrier. It would normally be repelled from there by the action of a substance known as PGP. Co-administering a PGP inhibitor with loperamide is what allows it to stay inside the BBB. But the PGP inhibitor need not be an antacid, and not all antacids are PGP inhibitors. It's just that a certain drug commonly prescribed as a more powerful alternative to over-the-counter antacids happens also to be a PGP inhibitor.

Last edited:
Pretty sure the guy in the video you are talking about is now dead. Read into that what you will..

The Jewish dude? Yeah he is indeed dead....

Also you definately don't need 100 pills. Loperamide is notorious for torsades de pointes syndrome (extended qt interval)....

If you like having a heart then please dont take 100 loperamide.....

I think most of us have used a modest amount of Lope for the rattles-but nowhere near the insane amount advocated by that video. As in less than a 10th. Please don't even try that amount. There's a ton of peer reviewed research about the cardiac problems, which can be fatal, available on the web.

The Jewish dude? Yeah he is indeed dead....

Also you definately don't need 100 pills. Loperamide is notorious for torsades de pointes syndrome (extended qt interval)....

If you like having a heart then please dont take 100 loperamide.....

The Jewish dude sounded like he was chronically or terminally ill anyway if you can read between the lines of his mad but fantastic vid. Big up that man and RIP even tho he was a fucking headcase - he was only trying to help and the vid was made in the best spirit possible and is hilariously humanitarian if nothing else.

Yeah, I heard he died not long after uploading the video. That's a shame, he seemed like a good guy. I'm sure eating pills by the handful didn't help him much. His guts must have been fucked after all that. He'd be lucky to shit once a month.