• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Heroin Discussion v. XXII -- Brucey Bonus Beetles all round!

I'd like to clarify I initially only looked into it after reading MUSKET say he was doing it and laughing at him. Now it appears I was wrong, so appologies to you man. When I started googling it became clear it could be done, but I still thought the absorption rate must be shit or something. Why else would everybody smoke it?

Well I agree with what he's saying now. It takes me a few mins of chasing to get to the level of high I'd like. Sometimes it's a case of 3 chases and I'm not high enough 4 and I'm puking. I find also I'm spending a lot of time playing with the foil. Whereas snorting it takes 10-20minutes to effect but when it does it feels like a more euphoric and well rounded hit to me. I too prefer it. I'm not a junkie either, have been using more frequently than I should lately but I am aware and will give it a good break soon.

With the online top tier stuff 20-30mg seems to have good effect sniffed. With redoses of 15-20, 60mg had me in a ball of warm bliss the other night. I've got some of the cheaper online gear and still just a 30mg line to start with, only the same redosed and I can feel it, just not as strong. I think breakcorefiend has tried it too and agreed it works well, much better than I had previously been led to believe :)

^ Laghing at me? Oh well, apology accepted ya bas! Haha!

Downside there have been times where my nose gets clogged/irratated horribly, probably due what it's been cut with as it doesn't happen all of the time, I suppose this is a problem with any drug that is being snorted though.

It was the day Hex posted asking if h was supposed to make you itchy and you posted dont know numbers I have brown powder yo. Remember? But congrats old MUSKQUITE, it appears although the exterior shows very little of any promise whatsoever, there is more than just wool between the ears ;)

Agree again (shocked? I know I am!) with the irritability. It seems to depend which batch, the creme/tan colored stuff it seemed alot of us had access to was really smooth on the nose it was perfect for it. Had some grey slatey stuff recently and it left you with like crumbs in your shnotters sh next day.

I have new mg scales and it's actually amazing how little you need in a line. If it's the strong stuff 25mg hits well. Got some #4 on the way, do we think with it the dose will be even less?

Christ man, the compliments are making my wooly stuffed head grow to ginormous proportions this evening Sid my ol' mucker, thank goodness due to the soft interior I won't do too much damage!

Aye, come to think of it I do remember that conversation about itchiness and the H number system. I'd say the better the gear the smaller the line you'll need, plus it is obviously always best to start small with a different batch anyway, as once you snort that line then it's up there with no turning back, it's easier to OD than smoking where you can gauge how you feel as you inhale.

Yeah despite the fact I should have #4 on the way. I'm almost still slightly scared of it. I just figured I was going to buy a small amount of a couple of the best batches I could get and one of the few drugs still on my to do list is #4 heroin. Think I'll start with 10mg lines. I've also bought a box of dhc's incase of any withdrawls. I'm saying here after this next lot I am giving h a wide berth for a long time, as I've been doing it fairly frequently since mid December. I've only bought 1.2grams since then, but it feels like too much/too often. Once I try this Asian stuff it's break time. I understand what they mean the more you use opiates the more they grow on you, but I don't want to be addicted to drugs again.

Do you use often MUSKET?

What is it with Ziplock bags? I have never, ever been sold gear in one (even 8 balls + q's) but the last 3 Ive brought have been in the 1 gram ganja bags.

Oh, yeah, sorry - I forgot I gave up gear on NYE as my methadone reduction starts tomorrow :X

PS my brownie bonus was finding 2 small bags of gear Id lost a few months back just before christmas. The laugh was on me in the end, as I emptied them both into a stericup before sneezing and blowing the contents all over the room. Deep breaths were taken to prevent myself from sticking my fist through the door.....

What is it with Ziplock bags? I have never, ever been sold gear in one (even 8 balls + q's) but the last 3 Ive brought have been in the 1 gram ganja bags.

Oh, yeah, sorry - I forgot I gave up gear on NYE as my methadone reduction starts tomorrow :X

Nice one Stee. Stick with it mate - its hard going but well worth it. You're always welcome to drop me a PM if you start to struggle...

Nice one Stee. Stick with it mate - its hard going but well worth it. You're always welcome to drop me a PM if you start to struggle...

Cheers Fubar, from what I can gather the rides fairly easy untill you start getting below the 50ml mark. Hopefully shes going to go for 5mls a month, a reduction which I gather should bring relatively little discomfort until the dose starts getting really low.....

Cheers Fubar, from what I can gather the rides fairly easy untill you start getting below the 50ml mark. Hopefully shes going to go for 5mls a month, a reduction which I gather should bring relatively little discomfort until the dose starts getting really low.....

Tbh, I always found the ride pretty easy until below 20ml - what makes the ride bumpy is using gear on top.

Oh be careful with the benzos as well - you will start craving downers of any sort to compensate, and if you have easy access to a big fuckoff stash of benzos, things could get a little messy.

Tbh, I always found the ride pretty easy until below 20ml - what makes the ride bumpy is using gear on top.

Oh be careful with the benzos as well - you will start craving downers of any sort to compensate, and if you have easy access to a big fuckoff stash of benzos, things could get a little messy.

Message received - for starters Im keeping a keen eye on my benzo intake as I have industrial amounts of most NPS benzos and quite alot of legit Diazepam and Clonazepam as well which I need a rest from. Im also aware that anything more than an occasional chip during my reduction will be completely counterproductive as continued regular use will only counteract the reduction in physeptone. Another thing I hope is that as my tolerance decreases and the juice falls below the supposed 'therapeutic dose' Im currently on will mean that I can go back to smoking all my gear during any any lapses involving a chip which should hopefully mean that I will be able to escape without ever sticking a needle in my body again. Its been over a week since I decided to do my 'last' IV and to be able to come out of a 11 year addiction without a single blown vein will be very reassuring indeed.

If you have no methadone in your system I would do a 2 week taper ...I do it quite often when money runs out and drop from 60/70mg to 5mg by dropping 5mg a day. Some discomfort at the end but much easier imo than going for a drawn out taper.

re snorting #3 this is a recurring theme on most forums...it is a waste in so far as the B/A is in the15-20% range (smoking 50-60% iv 100%) If you are going to snort do small lines as it takes a long time to be absorbed and you will end up with a blocked nose. Rectal is a good choice @70% but broken down with citric first.

If you have no methadone in your system I would do a 2 week taper ...I do it quite often when money runs out and drop from 60/70mg to 5mg by dropping 5mg a day. Some discomfort at the end but much easier imo than going for a drawn out taper.

Not a choice Blondin - my receptors are saturated with methadone - Ive been on 70mls / day for nearly a year and 60 mls / day for the 6 months before that. Theres no quick way out of this - its why I held out on entering formal treatment for 10 years. Its going to take 6 months at least before my dose gets low enough to swap for buprenorphrine which my dsp will use to complete the detox. I have no control over this as Im a registered NHS MMT patient so I either reduce at their rate or go CT at 70mls. I know you get your methadone privately and have complete control over its use. Im just a regular pleb on the juice so I either play their game or fuck off out of treatment. The idea is to end up in rehab and stop using heroin completely so it has to be worth the wait if it works

Fair enough...it won't be easy but when I have been in your position the drop from 70...40 was pretty painless even down to 20mg wasn't hard. If you are gonna switch to bupe at 30mg or so (I would try and get down to 20mg if you can) then you should be fine - the problem is the time it takes and being able to lay off the gear, I won't give you the stats but you are going to need will power by the boat load......but not having the monkey on yer back will make it all worth while.

Really pukka gear at the moment same as before xmas , very light .3 will have me drooling runs very clean so you can go over the trail 3 times at least.

re snorting #3 this is a recurring theme on most forums...it is a waste in so far as the B/A is in the15-20% range (smoking 50-60% iv 100%) If you are going to snort do small lines as it takes a long time to be absorbed and you will end up with a blocked nose. Rectal is a good choice @70% but broken down with citric first.

Have you got a source for those figures blondin? I do trust you know your stuff just I can't see it's possible the B/A is that low, that means if im making 25mg lines I'm getting high on 5mg of heroin, which even then will not be pure it's probably 50%. Seems unlikely.

Edit found these
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/412913-Heroin-Bioavailability-Intranasal-vs-Smoked

Here's a chart quoting 44% intranasal

http://heroinismyheroin.com/2014/04/15/opiate-bioavailability-chart/

You could always separate a bag into two piles and convert one of them to a well-absorbed salt - HCl is the ideal form, but Citrate and Acetate will work.
Would allow you to compare reliably. :)

I had thought of that but I've got some #4 which should be on the way, and #3 that's very high purity. I'll compare sniffing each but I'd advise anyone to just try it. I may try it with the #3 just to see.

From what I've read on here although #3 is freebase, the pH of the mucus membranes in our noses breaks it down sufficiently enough that it works.

Remember I was one who took the piss out of MUSKET for sniffing #3, now I'm saying he's right after trying it myself. :D

I should have clarified: I have used #3/Freebase Heroin intranasally on numerous occasions - it 100% works and the notion of it not being absorbed is incorrect. However, when it is described as an inefficient ROA it is in comparison to the Salt/#4 that the U.S. east coast receives as standard.
You can snort the freebase and you will get high from a sufficient dose. #3 is 99.9% of the time a combination of Diamorphine Base and Caffeine at the point of manufacture (once it's cut it's anyone's guess what else is in it), the latter is added specifically because the mixture has a much greater difference between the vaporisation point and the combustion temperature which makes it much easier to 'chase' than pure freebase which is destroyed by excess heat due to the similarity of the VP and M/CP. That is why #3 is described as 'made for smoking'.
The caffeine constituent is simply an inconvenience if using IN (unintended filler/cut), irritating the nasal passageways and reducing the surface area exposed to the Diamorphine.

The natural acids in the nose will form Diamorphine salts, yes, but their overall effectiveness is massively reduced outside sterile laboratory conditions - the average person's nasal tissue is a smorgasbord of airborne particulates, dead lymphocytes, viral particles, mucus, pollen, aerosols and an almost infinite number of objects that all alter the pH balance and chemical environment of the nose cavity. Thus it is much more sensible to form a stable ionic salt of Diamorphine which will absorb and diffuse reliably, rapidly and efficiently across the membrane than to use a form which is diluted and requires chemoconversion which can be halted by a localised infection like the common cold.

I should have clarified: I have used #3/Freebase Heroin intranasally on numerous occasions - it 100% works and the notion of it not being absorbed is incorrect. However, when it is described as an inefficient ROA it is in comparison to the Salt/#4 that the U.S. east coast receives as standard.
You can snort the freebase and you will get high from a sufficient dose. #3 is 99.9% of the time a combination of Diamorphine Base and Caffeine at the point of manufacture (once it's cut it's anyone's guess what else is in it), the latter is added specifically because the mixture has a much greater difference between the vaporisation point and the combustion temperature which makes it much easier to 'chase' than pure freebase which is destroyed by excess heat due to the similarity of the VP and M/CP. That is why #3 is described as 'made for smoking'.
The caffeine constituent is simply an inconvenience if using IN (unintended filler/cut), irritating the nasal passageways and reducing the surface area exposed to the Diamorphine.

The natural acids in the nose will form Diamorphine salts, yes, but their overall effectiveness is massively reduced outside sterile laboratory conditions - the average person's nasal tissue is a smorgasbord of airborne particulates, dead lymphocytes, viral particles, mucus, pollen, aerosols and an almost infinite number of objects that all alter the pH balance and chemical environment of the nose cavity. Thus it is much more sensible to form a stable ionic salt of Diamorphine which will absorb and diffuse reliably, rapidly and efficiently across the membrane than to use a form which is diluted and requires chemoconversion which can be halted by a localised infection like the common cold.

Good fuckin post Sprout...

You could always separate a bag into two piles and convert one of them to a well-absorbed salt - HCl is the ideal form, but Citrate and Acetate will work.
Would allow you to compare reliably. :)
sprout could u post the easiest way to do this please from what ive read its a lengthy rsourceful process, im no stranger to the liquid form adding vit or cit but making it back to powder im not sure of. if its not allowed can u pm me if possible.