• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I want to beat the crap out of everyone she hooked up with before me.

Why is that? I personally like the thought of another dude making my missus explode with pleasure.

Its that primal jealous possesiveness that men can experience which csn cause so much bullshit in our workd. You can't control something so you want to smash the fuck out of it. I got over that when I was 20. Its pointless. You don't own your woman.

That 'primal jealous' feeling ( not just particular to males and not just about 'possesiveness', but boundaries and respect )- serves a purpose -namely, the gift of common-sense, basic survival and acceptance of healthy-egoistic, nurturance needs; that enable a strong healthy, functional individual to not tolerate being abused or, fucked over/disrespected, i.e. treated like a gimp by your partner etc. - to communicate to your partner that you are not disposable and that you need nurturance and that they will have to abandon your company, if they arent willing to do ought but use you ( again, if you are not interested in each other but want to use each other for sex, it can be an open-relationship, etc. - compatimentalisation is the cure of the wounded and deluded desperate). To each their own but this, 'I dont feel jealousy', platitude, is just that, completely dissociated, from natural human feeling...very sad that anyone would deny themselves that; to try and feel perfect/fit-in to concensus imho. (if you are masochistic and get-off on that sexually -more power to you but at least aknowledge your fetish ffs)

Being pathologically jealous is toxic, yes but functional human, jealousy is healthy and you'd be a fool not to acknowledge it and respect it for its merits.

Last edited:
So um, I just noticed that this thread has now been popping up on my "new replies in threads you've posted in" thing for 2 and half years now. Can we maybe lock it this time? I mean, even before this most recent bump the last post was already itself about a year since the first post.

The original posters probably not even with that girl anymore. Not that we will ever know given they haven't posted in most than two years.

Just a suggestion.

Talking to ghosts of Blers passed - just to keep the conversations and debates in our heads flowing, eh. How bad.=D

Talking to ghosts of Blers passed - just to keep the conversations and debates in our heads flowing, eh. How bad.=D

Yeah I mean if a reasonable conversation can still be had regarding a topic (in this case, jealous meltdown), why end it?

In fact I found myself within a similar situation when I was around 16. I "dated" a lot of, how to put this delicately, loose women in my high school days and dealt with an immense amount of jealousy as a result. I sought out the same validation and possessiveness with every s/o and came to the conclusion that it's really something not worth expecting in people. Shit happens before and after you, it's how time works (little fyi in case some of you were not aware).

Also, I ironically think I developed my domination (both way) fetish and sadomasochism from some offshoot of that former pathology. Like the guy I'm quoting hit on. So why not mention that.