• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I want to beat the crap out of everyone she hooked up with before me.

Here's the other guys she wasn't telling you about op...

theguido.jpg

Yeah its not much fun trolling him if hes out. Some good looking jersey bros tho nutty. hard to resist.

ot, nice triple modship, T. :)

fuck this thread, im out.

The title says it all. I don't have a problem with her ex-boyfriends. But I find myself wanting to fight any guy she had a casual hookup with. Anyone else feel that way?

So weird. I don't care one bit about my wife having a boyfriend for an entire decade and then being married. I never even think about them.

But she told me while drunk one time about a torrid afternoon she spent on her birthday with a guy we both know and it mindfucked me hard. Still not over it.

I didn't read this entire thread, but girls should never tell a guy the number of men she's been with. It's a trap when a guy asks about other men. Then the douchebag will judge her and act like she's a "slut". I hate men like that!

The past is the past. Get the fuck over it.

I feel nothing for them but hate and contempt. I feel disgusted that she would lower herself enough to sleep with guys like them (especially because she slept with all of them, not just one or 2) and I feel ashamed that I am in love with a girl who they used like cheap whore and tossed aside.
Not to mention back then she was gorgeous. Now she's all overweight and out of shape. I feel like the jokes on me, and those motherfuckers are the ones laughing at my expense. And that makes me fucking livid.

You're judging her past and calling her overweight, saying she USED to look "gorgeous". She would probably be better off fucking those guys you hate so much. The joke's on her actually because she shouldn't be sleeping with you at all based on how you're degrading her in this thread. You don't deserve her.

I got so totally mindfucked hearing the details of my wife's weekend with this guy. I really wish it were that simple.

Did you ask her about it or she volunteered the information? Don't ask something if you can't handle the truth.

If she was messing around on you while you were married, that's a different story and not cool at all. That means it wasn't someone she knew before you were together.

Did you ask her about it or she volunteered the information? Don't ask something if you can't handle the truth.

If she was messing around on you while you were married, that's a different story and not cool at all. That means it wasn't someone she knew before you were together.

No, it was 8 years ago. She volunteered that something that happened on her birthday "I gave myself a birthday gift" and I kept asking questions in morbid fascination. The answers mindfucked me for weeks. I told her about 6 weeks after she told me this stuff and she was very sorry and understood. It was virtually all my fault.

holy shit i'm the same way. for some reason i can't stop thinking about the other dudes that have fucked her. it pisses me off so much.

HAHAHA! Ok, that asshat is gone now. Good. I didn't realize how old this thread is.

I doubt it, when people leave for real they just leave. This guy announces it and keeps showing back up in that same thread to argue with people. I mean he might be gone now, but I guarantee that thread wasn't the last of him.

There's a lot going on with Elvis666 that ain't me but I don't want hear stories about who my girls been with either. My approach has always been I don't talk about my ex's please don't tell me about yours. Nothing good ever comes from it. If my girl starts down that road in front of me. I will request that she stop or I'll leave until the conversations over. There's just somethings you don't have to share and they don't want to hear. Sometimes you just don't need to be in the room like when one of you has rancid diarrhea from an old burrito you ate at a gas station when you were high. The let me tell you about my ex's conversation is kind of like that. It is what it is and I don't hate you but if you want me to find you attractive I should leave the room until your done. Go talk to a friend about that stuff not to someone you want to desire you.

holy shit i'm the same way. for some reason i can't stop thinking about the other dudes that have fucked her. it pisses me off so much.

Why is that? I personally like the thought of another dude making my missus explode with pleasure.

Its that primal jealous possesiveness that men can experience which csn cause so much bullshit in our workd. You can't control something so you want to smash the fuck out of it. I got over that when I was 20. Its pointless. You don't own your woman.

So um, I just noticed that this thread has now been popping up on my "new replies in threads you've posted in" thing for 2 and half years now. Can we maybe lock it this time? I mean, even before this most recent bump the last post was already itself about a year since the first post.

The original posters probably not even with that girl anymore. Not that we will ever know given they haven't posted in most than two years.

Just a suggestion.

The title says it all. I don't have a problem with her ex-boyfriends. But I find myself wanting to fight any guy she had a casual hookup with. Anyone else feel that way?

Sounds like you dont trust her (reasonably so, imo, from what Ive read) and are blaming the situation you find yourself commited to and stuck- in( because of sex/conquest); rather than looking at the facts, i.e the fact that you are allured by her desirability but dont trust her character.