• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I want to beat the crap out of everyone she hooked up with before me.

Hate to say it but she lied, and if I were her and had you hounding my ass all the time I would lie to you too. Those dudes obviously fucked her good and a couple of them are prolly hung. If not she wouldn't have kept fucking with them. It's all good though, she's giving it to you for right now.

I feel nothing for them but hate and contempt. I feel disgusted that she would lower herself enough to sleep with guys like them (especially because she slept with all of them, not just one or 2) and I feel ashamed that I am in love with a girl who they used like cheap whore and tossed aside.
Not to mention back then she was gorgeous. Now she's all overweight and out of shape. I feel like the jokes on me, and those motherfuckers are the ones laughing at my expense. And that makes me fucking livid.

Damn, just saw that. You need help. Not sure what they actually did to you that you aren't saying but damn. Move away. Go to therapy. Do something other than give other people power over your emotions.

sounds like you're incredibly insecure/immature if you can't handle the simple idea - that your partner had a past - in an adult manner.

alasdair
No offense but he hit it right on the head. Are you afraid your pee pee isn't up to par?

Of course she is going to say that, the way you are seething probably means she'll say anything to calm you down. I can almost guarantee that at least one of them has a bigger dick than you and she probably thinks about it from time to time while you have sex.

The only people who have enemies are cartoon characters.
Busty you are a dickhead,lol but I must be to because I thought the exact same thing.Oh is OP like 16 or something? Hey Elvis you just made a comment about your girl being fat so you want to get her hooked on dope(in another thread)? You might not want to do that she will be bangin the rich boy crew again,keep her fat so you can rest at ease you are the only one milking that cow!!!!!!
Ok I got my asshole shit out of the way but seriously fuck it man we all have pasts and they are called pasts because they have passed. Life is fluid and keeps moving this rage is unnessecary and it's doing you no good. if you can't get passed it you need to move on because her past won't go away will your rage? hey and I've been there with the jealousy and shit,granted it was in my teens and early 20s you need to get some perspective and grow the fuck up. If you can't stop dating because everyone has a past!!!!

Last edited:
Life is too short to obsess about the dicks of your girlfriends rich past lovers.

I know what you mean 666, I find myself getting jealous when I see pics of my gf with her ex's or even when she talks about them too much. And ive never even met them. She knows not to mention anything sexual about her and them because that really gets me. I think a big reason is because they hit her so naturally I can't stand to see their pic or hear about them. I know it's irrational but I can't change the way I feel, can only try to control it. She has a 13 year old girl whose dad used to hit both of them. She is a great girl and calls me dad now :) Anyhow, the father who used to hit them is not in the picture thank god but I have made it a point to tell my gf to never bring me around him. If I saw him I really don't think anything in the world would stop me from hurting him really really bad and ending up locked up for sure.

Hvae you and her ever tried mdma together in a quiet night in and maybe open up a bit more it can be a cartharis for some couples
^ this seems like a pretty good way to address these issues u 2are having as long as ur a chill relaxed dude when on the E's. I know a few people that get more aggressive on E, I think it' has something to do with people's upbringing but idk, if ur more aggressive on E's then it's probably not a good idea. How long have u been with this girl and how long have u known each other? Like did u grow up with each other, childhood friends? How old ru 2?
I know u probably don't wanna hear it but this while situation seems doomed to fail, it's only a matter of time before u think about all those lame cocks she be suckin while ur trying to get a hard on and shit, I think u know what I mean. I had some issues that were like this in a few relationships I was in when I was much younger, none of us are perfect, live and learn or be doomed to repeat the past I guess. It took me a long time and a lot of fucked relationships to learn to live and let live, u can't change the past so u have to find a way to deal with it so u don't lose ur freedom and end up in a cell for the fuckin bissel steamer cocklint cleaner ;)
Honestly dude about those stories she's telling u about other dudes cock, ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME DUDE?!?!? Dude you need to take some hints IMO/ime. Sounds like homegirl takes care of more lame cock than ol farmer joe bob down on the ranch, lol. This relationship is a total disaster dude! She respects u and sits there with ur dealer"friend" and they talk about getting slapped in the face by numerous slimcocks? That's not respect dude that's basically them saying that ur such a lame that they're just gonna do and say whatever they want with no regards for how you obviously feel. Honestly brother I'm not trying to dis u or nothing bro, far from it, I'm just trying to get u to open ur eyes a little bro and DO YOU! I can go on and on just with what you've told us here but instead go read ur op and pretend that ur best friend or little bro wrote that about their girlfriends and what u would tell them was going on. Just try it bro and I think if ur honest with urself you'll advise them to run to the hills like iron maiden bro lol. I wish u all the best no matter what man cause I've been right where u are a long long time ago. It took me a long time to grow up and get my shit together and it costed alot of broken hearts, both mine and some of the girls I put through hell. I seriously regret the way I treated some girls that I really did love but I just wasn't mature enough yet to deal with it. I wrote this post like I would've wrote it when I was like 17-21 so that I could relate to u and try and show that I've been there so that u know I'm not coming from a mean spirited place bro and at the very least u can have a good laugh at a couple of my metaphors lol. I hope u find a way to work shit out or move on. Just do what u gotta do to be truly happy and make sure u don't have any regrets, there's nothing in this world worse than regret and lost love. Good luck and god bless brother!!!

Last edited:
I wonder who thinks about your girls past lovers dicks more,you or your gf

why is it their fault that she throws her kitty around like a frisbee? Sounds like your biggest problem is with her. I suggest you move on bc it doesn't sound like you are capable of respecting her, not that I blame you. You make it sound like she's a real whore, but its not their fault. You are just embarrassed that they passed her around and you're left with the scraps. Move on this is never going to work. I am sure you torture her over it. I also agree that she is telling you what she thinks you want to hear regarding their size and skill! Imagine what they say about her? Or laughs they have at her expense? You said they are pretty boys and she got fat and ugly chances are they wouldn't admit to hitting that anyway.

look bro, dump your gf and figure out how to get paid. you sound like your 18. hoes love money, know that. work your dick off til 24, stack alot of paper and get a personal stylist. Get SUPER fresh, i mean un-godly fresh. At least 25k on a rolex fresh. then you will absolutely devour any girl that comes in your path and your current gf with be a faded memory.

i tell you this, because im the same way. had the same girl friend. im 26 now, with the rolex, the chain, the bracelet, the car, the club connections. i had to learn the hard way, but you have to realize, girls will get ran through and if you want to date someone in your city, understand you will be eskimo brothers with abunch of dumb cunts. find a girl from a completely different city. that way you will NEVER know who she banged.... (<---still working on this one, its too much fun blowin paper and smashin hoes)

you need a "slam piece" while you are gettin that paper tho. times be stressful and you need that relief.

-thuggin' 101

troof.

you happen to know 50 cent? always wanted to meet him.

I think the real issue you're wrestling with is coming to terms with how a woman you're in love with would lower her standards not once, but over and over. After all, she chose you with the same set of

Oops, hit send by accident.
...she chose you with the same level of scrutiny that she chose these losers. And you can't accept that she actually liked these guys. After all, she likes you so where do these guys fit in? It's completely about someone you respect giving respect where it's undeserved.

The title says it all. I don't have a problem with her ex-boyfriends. But I find myself wanting to fight any guy she had a casual hookup with. Anyone else feel that way?

It sounds like you are feeling very insecure about your relationship hence why you think you need to lash out at anyone your g/f hooked up with before you. I really don't get this line of thinking because unless a ex b/f of any woman i'm with treated her badly i have no desire to go and smash them up. Really what the fuck do you have to gain by acting like a really jealous goon? Besides looking like a twat that is. I mean did you expect her to be a virgin or something? I have had so many women who i am only friends with have b/f's that hate me that it doesn't bother me at all anymore.

In fact i take it as a compliment as this means they feel threatened by me as why else would they go off on jealously fueled rampages. This type of shit honestly reminds me of high school so much it almost makes me wanna puke. Maybe instead of wanting to bash everyone she ever went out with you should perhaps focus that energy on improving your relationship. Just a thought there :\

Gotta chime in on this one. Jealous teenage boyfriend threads are my favorite ?

I'm curious, if you're sworn enemies like you say you are, why don't they like you? Blah blah we know you think they're douches, but what would they have to say about you since you say this feud has existed longer than you've been with your gf.

Also, you admitted it yourself - you're ashamed these dudes smashed your girl when she used to be hot, and now that you have her she's fat. I think I found the source of your jealousy, bro.

Fsck some hookers. Then your gf won't seem nearly so promiscuous.

She is definitely saying that about their penises to make you feel better, it's definitely a bad conversation to have heard and I get that you are jealous but for serious just let it go. Just know that she is with you now and she wants your dick. You are you and not them and it doesn't matter how you stack up against them. You are you and the time is now, compensate by giving her unbelievable orgasms and bury your face in her pussy erry chance you get, just don't start thinking about their dicks having been in it while you do it because that's just bad for business.