• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I want to beat the crap out of everyone she hooked up with before me.

as i said earlier move on or move out of town dont mean to sound cold but

as i said earlier move on or move out of town dont mean to sound cold but

I have no problem with her. I do feel kinda bad that she always dated such assclowns, but that was her choice, and I guess it makes me seem that much better by comparison. But I just hate that those guys are still breathing the same air as me.

I am not suggesting you leave her but as you cant seem to forget i meant you and her move away from them

I am not suggesting you leave her but as you cant seem to forget i meant you and her move away from them

I've thought about it. We don't go out much, so I've been able to avoid bumping into them. But it's just super lame that my dealer is part of their little crew, because now I have to listen to her talking about these motherfuckers all the time. And honestly unless I'm hearing news that they all died in a fiery explosion, I don't want to hear shit about those cocksuckers.

Hvae you and her ever tried mdma together in a quiet night in and maybe open up a bit more it can be a cartharis for some couples

I've read and heard from mental health professionals that anger is actually sadness with yourself projected on to others.
who knows what the real diagnosis is here but this is surely nothing to do with his girl or these guys and everything to do with the op's childish insecurities.
...a real-ass motherfucker like me.
you sound like an immature kid to me. but that's just my opinion.
You can usually tell which guys have small dicks because they're total assholes and act like total pricks to everyone.
sounds familiar :)

alasdair

Last edited:
My life is awesome, and I really shouldn't waste my mental energy thinking about a bunch of cocksuckers like them. Eventually they will get theirs. I just wish I could be there to watch when karma finally catches up to them. I literally only have beef with like two people in the whole world, and it's some fucked up irony that they both happen to be best friends, and my girl has fucked both of them. It's bad enough having beef with someone, but finding out they used to ball my girl makes me want to do terrible things to them.

Hey man, if thinking about how tiny all of those dudes dicks are that banged your girl before you makes you feel better about the whole deal then more power to you. See I don't even ask my girl questions like that, because honestly that just isn't information I am particularly curious about. If I were you, I would probably be thinking damn...my girl has seen a lot of dicks. But that's just me.

She's with you now bro, who cares about your rivals? Especially if they are as lame and douchey as you say they are.

I have to imagine that being jealous and rageful will just serve to drive her away.

Wouldn't it be a more fitting fuck you to those guys to have a long term meaningful relationship with the girl that was too good for them?

Well, things are usually fine and good in my life, but I start to see red whenever those cheese-dicks are around, or whenever they come up in conversation. Last night when my girlfriend and my dealer sat there for over an hour talking about those guys, it took a lot out of me. By the time we left her house I was just seething mad and wanted to hunt those motherfuckers down. It's pretty damn rude of them both to shove that shit in my face all the time. If my girlfriend was bitter enemies with a group of girls who I used to fuck, I sure as hell wouldn't be engaging in lengthy conversations about those girls, especially if she was sitting next to me getting red in the face and shaking with anger.

I have to imagine that being jealous and rageful will just serve to drive her away.

Wouldn't it be a more fitting fuck you to those guys to have a long term meaningful relationship with the girl that was too good for them?

Who said she dumped them? I have no idea to be honest, but it's funny how people always make that assumption

You could have done the sensible thing and told them the topic of conversation was bothering you. Your girlfiend most likely figured it was okay since you two have talked about her sex life with other men in detail. It's jealousy, and it only makes you look bad. I know this from experience in seeing how jealous people act and having jealousy issues myself in the past.

You should also let go of the whole these guys are my enemies outlook. Hate will destroy you.

You could have done the sensible thing and told them the topic of conversation was bothering you. Your girlfiend most likely figured it was okay since you two have talked about her sex life with other men in detail. It's jealousy, and it only makes you look bad. I know this from experience in seeing how jealous people act and having jealousy issues myself in the past.

You should also let go of the whole these guys are my enemies outlook. Hate will destroy you.

But these guys are my enemies, and they always have been, since long before I started dating her. They're real pieces of shit too. I'm disgusted, not just because she fucked my enemies, but also because she fucked like every guy in their group of friends. Real classy....

You're saying these guys you don't like were too good for your gf? I never said she dumped them.

They are the type of guys who just "hit it and quit it" because they think they're some kind of "players" when really they're just creepy guys with a lot of money who prey on younger girls. They are a truly disgusting group of guys. I've hated them for a long time. Way before I found out my girlfriend was stupid enough to sleep with them. Not just one or two of them either, but the whole group. And it makes me sick knowing that all my worst enemies used to fuck my girlfriend...

I can't believe how many girls are stupid enough to sleep with these scumbags. It's pretty gross. And my girl was the classiest of all... fucking all of them... What kind of girl does that anyway? Sleeps with every guy in the crew. Gross...

Last edited:
Having been a player myself (never rich) I can tell you it's a lonely unfulfilling life. As cool as it may seem to hook up with a girl you just met; it leaves you a little more empty inside when you realize there's no love in it.

I'm thankful I don't do that anymore, and I feel sorry for guys that are so insecure they think they need to.

If these guys are how you say they are; you should feel bad for them, and let them wallow in their misery. IMHO

I feel nothing for them but hate and contempt. I feel disgusted that she would lower herself enough to sleep with guys like them (especially because she slept with all of them, not just one or 2) and I feel ashamed that I am in love with a girl who they used like cheap whore and tossed aside.
Not to mention back then she was gorgeous. Now she's all overweight and out of shape. I feel like the jokes on me, and those motherfuckers are the ones laughing at my expense. And that makes me fucking livid.

I don't think anything I've said or can say is going to help you. If it were me, I'd respect my gf as I respect myself, and if I couldn't I'd move on to some other broad who I could. God love you, do what you want.