• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Crystal Meth, A flowing cold feeling?

ThatSpaceyKid

Bluelighter
Hello,
I am just a bit curious. On occasion I smoke Crystal Meth... Every time I smoke it my body feels a euphoric cold rush. I am not sure if it is because it is actually cold or if it has something to do with blood pressure? Adrenaline surges?

Also during those times my high goes off and on. Each time it intensifies I get that cold feeling. Smoking weed seems to make the cold feeling come with a zombie like feeling. The cold feeling lately comes with complete focus and silence. I rarely have those nights where I can't stop.

Enlighten me?

Maybe try a different ROA? You will get a longer, prolonged euphoria from snorting, or especially oral use. Most meth users don't even consider the latter. The feeling isn't as concentrated in one surge, and it doesn't seem like smoking is doing it for you. Plugging it might produce a more 'rushy' type feeling while being healthier.

Not suggesting you bang it, btw. Hell, you might want to consider putting it down for awhile if you're getting these unpleasant, unsatisfying sensations.

Maybe try a different ROA? You will get a longer, prolonged euphoria from snorting, or especially oral use. Most meth users don't even consider the latter. The feeling isn't as concentrated in one surge, and it doesn't seem like smoking is doing it for you. Plugging it might produce a more 'rushy' type feeling while being healthier.

Not suggesting you bang it, btw. Hell, you might want to consider putting it down for awhile if you're getting these unpleasant, unsatisfying sensations.

I admit they are not unpleasant... I like the feeling in a way. Snorting does not do it for me.
Also I have breathing issues from years of drug use, so no go. I enjoy hot rails but I can't breathe that well from my nose to inhale. Smoking has been the all time favorite ROA. Been there done that with shooting up... I wanted to get high not lose my mind lol..
I am Bipolar and have anxiety attacks? Maybe blood circulation... And I will never shove that shit up my ass... And I will not eat it either because the blisters hurt so bad.

The cold feeling could be from any number of causes, i would guess less blood flow due to vasoconstriction especially in fingers, toes, hands, feet, exc. Could also be from the dopamine rushes from each hit you are taking. These seem like the most likely causes from my personal experience. It may also be because your body temperature is rising from the meth and you body if attempting to cool you down, i have always noticed to "cold sweats" effect when im on crystal.
Hope this helps

The cold feeling could be from any number of causes, i would guess less blood flow due to vasoconstriction especially in fingers, toes, hands, feet, exc. Could also be from the dopamine rushes from each hit you are taking. These seem like the most likely causes from my personal experience. It may also be because your body temperature is rising from the meth and you body if attempting to cool you down, i have always noticed to "cold sweats" effect when im on crystal.
Hope this helps

It could be from the crystal meth doing what the person I quoted posted, low blood sugar if you are not eating properly, or dehydration if you are not drinking water. Stay safe spacey kid.

I saw no one closed this so I assume it still open. Like PriestTheyCalledHim said, in could be a multiple of reasons, sleep deprivation, lack of nutrition, dehydration.. most the time it’s lack of nutrition. I learned in the military that you can drink plenty of water but it really doesn’t do much unless you have the vitamins and minerals needed to carry it to the right parts of your body. The slice of cheese and bag of chips we ate three days ago will not sufficiently do this. But we lose track of these things while using sometimes. Personally, I think it’s the reason people tend to “get stuck” while using.

Most know about magnesium glycinate chelate, surprisingly I don’t see much on B12. B12 gets drained out of your body from over exhilarating it (especially while using diuretics.) The beauty about B12 is it’s non-toxic, you can take the whole bottle and you’ll be fine. Your body is going to take what it needs and excrete the rest. Not so much with the magnesium. I would just double whatever the bottle says.. I learned that when I take maybe 20,000mg of B12 the day before, day of, and day after, I really have no hangover, and when I use, I use heavy.

B12 is like the cornerstone for your neurological pathways function. Same with Zinc. Without it, you get spacey, stuck, blurry vision, pale, and cold. Number one cause of anemia is a B12 deficiency. When we sit in one spot for 3 to 23 hours straight, blood circulation will decrease. B12 is also necessary for proper nutritional absorption and digestion. A common problem amongst users. Also I know this isn’t a popular remedy, but breaks are always helpful. It is possible to use daily but the amount of effort it takes to put into it is not even close to being worth it.. once you fix a deficiency like B 12 or whatever you have going on, another issue will come up...

I’ve never posted on here before, but I’ve been getting info from blue light since 2008, and haven’t seen much on B12. If anyone has any similar luck with it let me know.

When it comes to various ROAs, I just don't understand why so many immediately dismiss plugging. Well, I do comprehend why, but it's 2018 people, let's try and be open minded.

I'm open minded, it's other things that stay closed lol.

AMEN! you and your partner do that and it's the best sex..swear ??

For future reference, we do try to not let subjects that consist of nothing more than intellectual curiosity occupy the Harm Reduction forums. We like to keep this space open solely for the handling of issues that are really important to the health of the community. I understand this isn't malicious, but trying to discover why a drug produces different minute sensations isn't a matter of life and death. If you were to say, "Why is the left half of my body numb?", that would be different.

I agree Keif. This is definitely a Drug Culture, subjective-feeling type question. Shall we move it over?

I get no euphoria at all, so I can't really relate to OP. But in the acute circumstances of the 'rush', I'd say it's almost certainly based on how the drug's affecting various neurotransmitters in your brain and your various central and peripheral sensory perceptions.

God speed is more like a leisure cruise.

Here's my complex, graduate-level mol. biol. interpretation of OP's experience:

The man had a frisson. User likes his meth, gets a good hit and has goosebumps. It feels like he's "cold", and as the meth continues, the story elaborates itself.

No one here's had that not-quite-a-delusion, more like an intensification of an initial impression? A weird kind of hallucination?

Yeah I have, but then again I'm always freezing.

^ me too. Well, my feet anyway...I suffered some "mild" frostbite in Alaska and it left me with a (possibly permanent, the doctors said it would likely last for years) high cold sensitivity in my feet.

But yeah, sometimes it would make me cold too when I used to do it...especially in my lower extremities. I always thought that it was related to dehydration and/or constricted blood flow

I have nerve damage, lucky me at 20. Burns and iv drug usage, along with genetic predisposition to neurological disorders. So I'm that guy shivering in 80 degree weather.