• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting gabapentin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you want to snort Gabapentin? Based on the doses it comes in, you would need a lot to experience heavy profound effects and that's way too much powder to put up your nose. Although some people feel enough from 300mg alone. Plus, the 300mg & 400mg capsules contain yellow and red iron oxide, respectively, that's gotta be bad for your sinuses.

Just pop them if you're going to take it at all.

yeah i was just curious Thanks for the advice i usally take 3500 to 5000mg orally and get a get high going.

Wow, really? It takes you that much? I took 6,000mg once (I also have the 300mg capsules) and it was nothing I've ever experienced. My body was so heavy and I couldn't walk straight.

It is a lot of pills to swallow, but it's even more powder to snort, and you don't really get much of a difference in effects from a different ROA. It's not uncommon to snort one or two and pop the rest, though. I just don't think it's worth it. Tried it once, burned too much.

I just popped 4 and snorted 2 about an hour ago... coming off a Coke binge. It seems to be making the coke withdrawals less. And I feel a bit more relaxed. Snorting it definitely is taking the edge off the coke cravings... IME

I'll keep it brief. There's no practical reason to insufflate; "snort" gabapentin. Those who do, seem to just have a snorting fixation kind of like my needle fixation. Besides, if you're taking a recreational dose, that is a lot of powder to get through.

Not recommended. There's no good reason to use this route of administration.

i have snorted it i do it every singel day ,but the only type i know that works to snort is the capsuls ,when i started i snorted 1-2 a day ,but it incresed super fast now im snorting 15 grams of it a day ,the effect it gives me is that its like takeing speed just that u dont dry out and can trip bad;)

they gave me 600mg pills even breaking it in half is hard to swallow...pause

Yeah, snorting them is very unnecessary. It's SO much powder and there is virtually no benefit to doing so... except like if you are addicted to the act of snorting (which I can understand...). I too have a high gabapentin tolerance. I generally dose about 15 of my 600 mg tablets when taking them. However, I switched to lyrica and that's much better. Check out some of the gabapentin threads. I believe it's recommended to eat something fatty a few hours prior to ingesting your gaba. Also, space out your doses. Maybe take a few, wait a few hours, few more... etc. Read the threads, you'll get a better understanding of the drug and how to maximize efficacy.

I am supposed to take eight hundred mg of gabapentin four times a day. When I try I only take four hundred mg three times a day. I went about a week doing that. So when I got my script filled I felt like getting high so I had to of taken ten eight hundred mg at once with a dr. Pepper. Bad idea. For the second time I overdosed way to much. Last night I found about 50 mg of ethylphenidate in a bag that I forgot. I did as little as possible. I went thru it in like five hours. When I took the gabapentin I got high from like four eight hundred mg. it took the withdrawals away. Today I took about eight and again I felt heavy and just out of it. No speedy euphoria just drugged out. I think the gabapentin has turned on me. Because after smoking meth after nine years of sobriety and doing ethylphenidate I lost the magic of gabapentin. It's a good thing in fact because I've been wanting to stop and get off of it for awhile now. The most I ever taken is nineteen thousand and I guess I'm boasting but I do not recommend anyone do this for harm reduction and your life. I know gabapentin is virtually impossible to Od on but please that was way to much.

I've snorted neurontin when I was in rehab and honestly I didn't feel it. Take it orally that's the best way.

FentanylBliss out

Oral is the way to go. I've tried snorting..felt nothing. A complete waste, IMO.

And, to the people who are dosing massive amounts at once....you are wasting it. Plain and simple. Do some research on the drug, particularly it's mechanism of action.

The more you take, the less you get.

Stagger the doses.

Yes, you will get fucked up off large doses, but it's still a waste, because you're only getting a fraction of what you could be getting if you space them out.

Spacing, eating all that other staggering ideals never worked for me. Large doses always packed the greatest punch. I noticed tho I had to switch from Dr. pepper to Coke to Pepsi. It was like the soda was getting immuned to it. Soda always gives me a rush. A pleaseant euphoria with a little drugged out. Because t not it seems gabapentin has almost lost it's complete magic on me.

I've attempted to do this in rehab. It is pretty much impossible, there is WAY too much powder in a single capsule for even 300mg to make snorting an actual high enough dose feasible.

This isn't even taking into account the BA of intranasal gabapentin, as I'm not even sure what it is.

I think the question "can you snort gabapentin" is misunderstood . People don't mean snorting 3,000 mgs, that is too much powder, but can you snort 1 pill? Yes. Can you space out the pills and snort a little at a time? Yes. I love it when people give advise about something they never tried. I guess there trying to please the moderator or other blue lighters. On a side note, people also say that you can't snort xanax, well let me tell you from Experience, Yes you can. If people have no experience on a topic or a question but give an answer, they are following the crowd or just guessing, and that harms the outcome,question,topic etc...

Has anyone snorted gabapentin
This was the OP's original question

I think the question "can you snort gabapentin" is misunderstood .

I love it when people give advise about something they never tried. I guess there trying to please the moderator or other blue lighters. If people have no experience on a topic or a question but give an answer, they are following the crowd or just guessing, and that harms the outcome,question,topic etc...

At least four people responded that yes, they did snort gabapentin. You're bumping up an old thread for what reason?

For what reason? The thread is still open. People can still reply and they don't need your approval. At least I added something. All you posted is...nothing. Maybe bluelight isn't for you. Maybe you should just look at pictures, Brand New Ones only tho, in keeping up with your philosophy.

I'll keep it brief. There's no practical reason to insufflate; "snort" gabapentin. Those who do, seem to just have a snorting fixation kind of like my needle fixation. Besides, if you're taking a recreational dose, that is a lot of powder to get through.

Not recommended. There's no good reason to use this route of administration.
^ Best answer

For what reason? The thread is still open. People can still reply and they don't need your approval. At least I added something. All you posted is...nothing. Maybe bluelight isn't for you. Maybe you should just look at pictures, Brand New Ones only tho, in keeping up with your philosophy.
In BDD, we like to encourage people with a question to start their own new thread. This way they get an individualized answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.