Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DXM/1,200 mg, Adderall 80mgs, Klonopin 12 mgs- Veteran - 4 Day DEX Binge

Disocio0

Bluelighter
I had just run out of the last of my kratom. I have been taking a half kilo every 2 - 3 weeks for about 2 years; no breaks. My plan was to take DXM to get me through the first few days that I knew would be hell.
About an hour from the new year I slipped out of the party my family was having and drank a big bottle of Delsym. 888 mgs and excitedly waiting for it to kick in. An hour late while I was playing the guitar it hit me. It hit hard I was unable to speak normally as new people arrived and introduced themselves to me. I got a lot of awkward looks while shaking hands and making small talk with the new arrivals. I said I was tired after th countdown to the new year happened and excuses myself. I drove to town and bought a bottle of Robitussin and drank it in two gulps. Driving home was strange the road seemed way two small. I got back to my camper and laid down and listened to music. It was a fantastically long and beautiful trip. At 5 in the morning I took 3 adderall and drove to my girlfriends house so I didn't have to be around my family
The adderall brought me back to reality somewhat. The next day I drank two more bottles of Delsym about 4 hours apart. I didn't lay down this time instead my girl and I drove around to different store to shop for our new house. I was so out of it. People around me looked like statues. I hid my dilated pupils behind yellow aviator sunglasses. Later that night I was Abe to get about 6 hours of sleep after I took 15 mgs of zyprexa. When I woke up I immediately took a bottle of robitussin and 40 mgs of adderall. From this point on its extremely foggy. I remember arriving home and loading up a .308, a 20 gauge shotgun and headed into the woods to shoot. I filmed myself with my phone and ended up getting snow in it and breaking it. After shoot I took 12 mgs of klonopin and fell asleep when I awoke at 4:00 pm I drank another 1,000 or so mgs of DEX and let the music control the trip.
I thought I was going to have a mental breakdown when I came to 6 hours later and I don't know how I didn't. I don't think ill ever take DEX again after this. I'm still withdrawing from kratom now but I won't turn to DXM again. I found a video on my phone sometime later that I took sometime on the third day saying that I lost my mind and that I was going to check myself into a mental hospital. Luckily I didn't. Never again.

I'm interested to know why you thought it'd be a good idea to consume 900 mgs of DXM around your family

I knew it wasn't a good idea, I was in such pain from the withdrawals. I just wanted to escape reality

The '900 mg' dosage (888 mg, actually) shouldn't necessarily be counted as such due to Delsym's extended-release format. Still though, definitely a heavy dose for interacting with the public, especially family. I've been able to use low doses to counteract withdrawal, and at low doses I could still interact with the outside world. Also, you drove while dosing this high? Terrible idea.

Not trying to chastise you; I know withdrawal is tough, and decision-making tends to go out the window while suffering it. Be careful on the drug interactions, also; amphetamines and dxm are notoriously uncomfortable together, not to mention a cardiovascular/cardiac nightmare. You kept your dosage of the two substances somewhat apart, but given DXM's propensity for lingering in the system long after the fact (in the form of DXO), it's best to err on the side of caution.

It was an awful experience and I will never EVER push the limits of my consciousness again. I found myself in tears at my counselors. Ugh never again.

I find Dexedrine mixes with other drugs quite nicely (talking about the trip of course not the health effects) I'm yet to find a bad combo iv done it on dxm most opiates alcohol lsd Shrooms and mdma