Votes: 195 80.9%
  • No?

Votes: 46 19.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wazza

Bluelighter
Have you ever measured your penis size. Can't say I ever have, no interest in it. It does a fine job if I may say so myself. Haqve you measured it? If so, any particular reason why? If not, any reasons why not?

And for the vain, you can post measurements if you care. =D

*EDIT* Girls, what are your thoughts? Do you like big, small, HUGE, whatever? Do you like to know your man (or current partner :p)'s penis size? Add whatever comments you like :)

Last edited:
yep

Because my ex was so damn insecure about pretty much EVERYTHING, he made us measure our dicks so he could *prove* that I'm above average and he's below...because apparently that makes a difference when you're in a relationship. You know, love and committment and all that boring stuff always come second to dick size... 8(

--Raz--

this poll really needs the option:
no i haven't cause i don't have one but i really want to see the results so i am gonna vote.

as for size... huge hurts, too small doesn't do much... *shrug* a like a guy who's just right for me.

No, because Bunnings don't stock that many tape measures

Ive actively sat there with a tape measure and measured one.
Only once tho, never again.. and im sure only because i asked 8(
it was rather large;)

PsychoKitten said:

as for size... huge hurts, too small doesn't do much... *shrug* a like a guy who's just right for me.

yeah thats what i think....average size of a mans penis is actually between 5-6 inches tho...guys are just sooooooo paranoid about the size of their dick....a guy with an average cock can be better at sex than a guy with a large one....depends on the guy really.....

measured it once when i was a youngster but havent got around to it recently.

yer, i have. just 'cos i'm insecure and wanted to know; no excuses for me. and i'm not telling :)

when i was younger and only because i didn't know how much it was in inches.... and as that seems to be the benchmark i went ahead...

but yeah, he does me right... no complaints so far ;)

CB :D

Well had it measured for me once as a joke.

I think the best related story I've heard of is when RobertRollie had this done one fucked-up-at-home night he posted the results on his livejournal page.

(*watches everyone try to find the entry in question*)

--
MDMA-4-ALL (And enough inches for me)

^^^ yeah, that sounds right to me - it's stupid but i think at that point it would make a difference in your mind, whereas the difference between say twelve and thirteen inches probably isn't quite so important :)

Last edited:
Measured lots of times as a teenager.

From my experience and what chicks have told me, penis size is irrelevant if you know how to use your mouth :p

Last edited:
yeah I bet you did Prom, but I bet you were so ashamed you never had the balls to do it again!;)

IMHO it doesn't matter at all. Of course your extremes on either end are going to need adjustments in your approach to sex but as for the 95% in the middle - stop obsessing!! Worry about the execution not the equipment! Actually, the bigger the appendage, the less you can get away with without physical injury.

There are so many more important things that contribute to someone being good in bed, the least of which is not personal chemistry, or confidence, or willingness to listen to the other person's body. Who cares about an extra 0.5 inch if the show's over in 30sec or there's no encore or no finale?

get the routine right and everything else pales into the ether...

i'm gonna b honest..

unlike all the other guys out there, i'm gonna state my size...

i have a baby sized dick..

it's 12 inches long and weighs 9 pounds...

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.