• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Confess Your Drug Sins Here, 1 at a time.

It happened 6 years ago, a "friend" dropped a hand full of caps in my mail box, did not ask for or know what they were... never did hard shit... I was self employed and bored so took one, first day blew my mind, tipped my cleaning lady $100 that day. Decided it would be a great idea to share the experience with my significant other... blew her mind too... we decided to do major shopping binges on this mystery material... killed tons of money but thats ok... was fun... meanwhile we loaned the kid that sent us the original stuff $24k... he said he would pay it back in more stuff... it turned out to be meph... Was an absolute train wreck... the meph kicked off an awful gambling habit while only on meph (never gambled before or after)... Was a terrible 2 years of our life while I burned away a disgusting amount of money. We ok now but don't do it... Mix drugs with sex as much as u want - DONT mix drugs with gambling... It's an absolute disaster... so bad... PM us if you are interested in knowing more / it might save u serious suffering.

Last edited:
Fucked animals,ate dog pussy, cum in moms panties.wank to pics of kids,was on a webchatsex site and high as fuck and wanked over a 13yo on the other side of camera while she rubbed her pussy.drove around town with 8inch dido in my ass as well.the list goes on, but I love it

damn. I mean... damn.

I lied to everyone that was important to me including my wife and children.

Im only 21 and have a tolerance to opioids. Percs, oxys. Moved on to heroin and fet. Is there such thing as a functional addict?

Im only 21 and have a tolerance to opioids. Percs, oxys. Moved on to heroin and fet. Is there such thing as a functional addict?

Yes, but it's very hard to maintain In my experience. I worked 2 jobs and was dealing when I was using (very expensive habit). It took alot of effort to work around the clock and pretend everything was normal, just so I could get my fix and feel normal... and the case usually ends with you working to support a habit, and the stress from work reinforcing your addiction, it's a vicious cycle for many.

I once stole all 100 of my grandma's cocodomal she never really said anything about it since I told her but she's been really good to me.. This was years ago when I was a very nonfunctional addict now not so much, I just don't find drugs as addicting I like the pleasures still as much but I honestly don't let them phase me like they used to it I'm out of drugs I'm out I'm not ready to fully quit yet even though when I do take a break i feel better clearer nicer purer where we before I would be fiending but now I just see that their is no point fiending or anything I try to make everyday count I'm not saying I am 100% able to resist the allure of drugs but I definitely am a lot stronger and just positive than I was a few years ago I've come back from a lot of depression even wanted to harm myself once.. Life can tear you apart or make you shine brighter than a thousand suns.

Staying at my GF's college apartment. A two story house that had been cut up into 4 living spaces with a common area and restroom. I hadn't taken a shit in about 8-9 days due to heavy Heroin use. I found myself in Plymouth, NH, far away from my Mass. connects and any chance at getting high. Well, as I began experiencing sickness, my stomach starts churning. Then, all of a sudden, I feel it. It's time to shit, but this shit is more akin to being in labor with child.

There was one bathroom for the four residents, all girls. I'm sorry for the TMI stuff, but the shit I took had a life of its own and must've weighed several pounds. It was so mammoth, that it stood halfway out of the bowl, like some kind of nightmare Cobra. No plunger, no snake or anything like that in the aparment. I frantically tried to shove this thing down the toilet by force before my girl or any of her bitch friends realized what I had done. Eventually I pushed it all the way down the drain somehow and left, thinking, out of sight, out of mind.

About one hour later I hear "Oh my God what happened to the toilet!". I heard water pouring. I knew shit was on. I gather my girlfriend and we split in haste. Last I heard, 3 months later, they were still having plumbers come by to try and fix the toilet.
Shot bro that's some cold shit ice cold mtrfkr :D

I have hooked several people up with heroin to feed my own habit. Including introducing someone who was much younger than me to it. I still struggle with admitting to myself that I did that.

Also stealing a hell of a lot from family members. I actually got in a lot of trouble for that and eventually did a decent stint of time.

There have been other times on xanax where I have eaten people's food, said absolutely dumb incoherent things to people, and embarassed my roomates. Out of all my addictions, I have never been addicted to xanax but it somehow ruins my life every time.

Same here. I've actually lost more friends because of my xanax use than I lost from shooting up. I've always been able to hide shooting up to an extent, whereas with xanax you can't hide at all.

Hitting on my friends girlfriend when he stepped out of the room for a minute, (he's a piece of shit who treated her like crap anyway, but that still doesn't make it right for me to hit on her, even under the influence.) spilled vile secrets and asked embarrasing questions (once asked an african american friend through facebook messenger if he sunburns or not. I had taken 6mg of xanax) that I never would have told anyone if I was sober, or even on any other drug with maybe the exception of alcohol.

By the time I went to rehab in summer 2016, although I had a polysubstance habit, benzos were my main demon at that time. I couldn't remember anything for the life of me and i was about 120 pounds soaking wet (I'm a male of around 6 feet or so.) I did so much fucking damage not only to myself but to those around me.

Oh, I almost forgot, when I was really bad into my xanax addiction, I stole my little brother's limited edition Pokemon Game Boy Color and traded it for xanax. My brother has asperger's so he really likes to collect things like that, one of his obsessions is old school video games. I still feel so fucking bad about it to this very day. Even though he said he has forgiven me, I still can't find it within me to forgive myself.

When I was into coke I would usually go in with it on my friend and his gf. We could get balls of really good chunks for a 2x of what a gram of some average crap. Something came up them that day so we didn't use it together like we usually did; I took my 1.75 and went home. A few hours later I sold them a gram from of that same coke for the same amount of money I paid for my my half of the ball I split with them I felt like a real dick since they were close friends not just people I got high with. On the other hand his gf was the one who called me begging me to sell them a gram and offered to pay $x right off the back.

Feeling guilty I brought a little to share with them the next day. As soon and we finished it off they started fiending and went to their dealer and spent a bunch more money they couldn't afford on more that they wouldn't of(that day at least). That just made me feel even worse.

Same here. I've actually lost more friends because of my xanax use than I lost from shooting up. I've always been able to hide shooting up to an extent, whereas with xanax you can't hide at all.

Hitting on my friends girlfriend when he stepped out of the room for a minute, (he's a piece of shit who treated her like crap anyway, but that still doesn't make it right for me to hit on her, even under the influence.) spilled vile secrets and asked embarrasing questions (once asked an african american friend through facebook messenger if he sunburns or not. I had taken 6mg of xanax) that I never would have told anyone if I was sober, or even on any other drug with maybe the exception of alcohol.

By the time I went to rehab in summer 2016, although I had a polysubstance habit, benzos were my main demon at that time. I couldn't remember anything for the life of me and i was about 120 pounds soaking wet (I'm a male of around 6 feet or so.) I did so much fucking damage not only to myself but to those around me.
what would you say are the worst aspects of xanax not trying to go off topic but I'm curious the more I hear about it the more dangerous it sounds.

Help

I've been on fentanyl patches for 4 years I'm currently on 200mcg/hour so two 100mcg patches that I was told to change every 72 hours but because my pain was returning after 48-52 hours I was then told by my doctors to change every 48 hours as 25% of patient's have to obviously as my tolerance grew over the years I had to find a way to speed up my absorption so i read through lots of forums and found that putting them on broken skin would cause faster absorption it was because of my pain not for getting high I hate the feeling of opiates and downers as a teenager I only used cocaine, MDMA and amphetamines now I want to get off fentanyl and all my doctors say is we could reduce it bit by bit with nothing to help with any withdrawal symptoms so i tried multiple times over the last 12 months and I can't do it my girlfriend is constantly reading about how evil fentanyl is and how much better I would feel off it and part of me knows she's right I have been left with massive amounts of nerve damage from transverse myelitis which worsens each time I reduce it on top of withdrawal. My girlfriend has gave me the ultimatum of get off it or I lose her my daughter my home and anything else she can take from me she also says I can't use any illegal drug to help withdral or take anything that could help in larger doses than what is prescribed or stated on the box so I'm fucked and honestly feel that if I'm going to lose everything then I might as well be dead which looks like possibly the only choice I have I am also schizophrenic and have attempted suicide in the past what I want people to take from this is be sure you know where your going to end up if you use fentanyl either prescribed by a doctor or recreational . If anyone has any advice that will help me please another thing is that if I do get off this I have to do so knowing I will spend the rest of my life housebound from my pain and I'm only in my early 30's . Sorry about the length of the post.

I've been on fentanyl patches for 4 years I'm currently on 200mcg/hour so two 100mcg patches that I was told to change every 72 hours but because my pain was returning after 48-52 hours I was then told by my doctors to change every 48 hours as 25% of patient's have to obviously as my tolerance grew over the years I had to find a way to speed up my absorption so i read through lots of forums and found that putting them on broken skin would cause faster absorption it was because of my pain not for getting high I hate the feeling of opiates and downers as a teenager I only used cocaine, MDMA and amphetamines now I want to get off fentanyl and all my doctors say is we could reduce it bit by bit with nothing to help with any withdrawal symptoms so i tried multiple times over the last 12 months and I can't do it my girlfriend is constantly reading about how evil fentanyl is and how much better I would feel off it and part of me knows she's right I have been left with massive amounts of nerve damage from transverse myelitis which worsens each time I reduce it on top of withdrawal. My girlfriend has gave me the ultimatum of get off it or I lose her my daughter my home and anything else she can take from me she also says I can't use any illegal drug to help withdral or take anything that could help in larger doses than what is prescribed or stated on the box so I'm fucked and honestly feel that if I'm going to lose everything then I might as well be dead which looks like possibly the only choice I have I am also schizophrenic and have attempted suicide in the past what I want people to take from this is be sure you know where your going to end up if you use fentanyl either prescribed by a doctor or recreational . If anyone has any advice that will help me please another thing is that if I do get off this I have to do so knowing I will spend the rest of my life housebound from my pain and I'm only in my early 30's . Sorry about the length of the post.

I really feel for you. Only thing I can think of is using kratom to help you get off of it. I don't know if you're familiar with kratom, but it's natural and people are using it to get off of opiates and for pain. It's harder to get on the internet these days because the government is trying to ban it.
Many sites don't take credit cards anymore.

Try some tobacco shops in your area, like Wild Bill's. I went to Wild Bill's this week and they have a huge selection of kratom. Call a Wild Bill's or a head shop in your area and ask if they have kratom. Then go get some and wean off the fentanyl with it. I think it's unfair that your g/f is saying you can't use anything to help your withdrawals. Personally, I wouldn't tell her about the kratom. Keep it to yourself.

Anyone else got any suggestions? That's all I can think of.

I got hooked by an ex-bf, he was a cook and taught me to be, while cooking one night in the middle of nowhere in my son's car, it caught fire and his carpet was trashed. I've never been so guilt-ridden in my life, it still didn't stop the need for the sharp. It took 6 months, the bf leaving, getting with a guy I knew in high school and weaning off all by my damn self. I've been clean for over 2 years now. Miss it every day, and I want to cook so bad it hurts. 2 major back surgeries have me on pain meds now so I can't screw up a urine drop. The only thing that keeps me clean I think