• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Confess Your Drug Sins Here, 1 at a time.

Dresden

Bluelighter
I'm an all out stimulant (minus cocaine now, thank the Lord) freak who will do almost anything to get more, who possibly cannot distinguish right from wrong, and who has been like this for decades.

I've driven when I shouldn't have, thankfully not in many moons

I've been petty enough to terminate at least three lengthy friendships when the other person is being petty about drugs

I have turned down spending time with nice people in favor of drugs a lot

I am vanilla...

Also vanilla in comparison to others, but I've said some top class, highest quality unrefined bullshit to people I shouldn't have, including very good friends/significant others while drunk (who hasn't, right). Participated in physical altercations which were completely unnecessary.

Terminated a very important to both me and her long-term relationship with a lady due to my wanting to get high. It hurt us both pretty severely and the after-effects are still present to this day. Something I'm not very proud of, but what can you do right?

It was one at a time right, so I'll stop here.

* Re-used a rig that was so bent up it looked like a fuckin "Z"
*I didn't use a cotton to filter my heroin for the longest time
* Accidentally smoked a piece of rock salt that I found in my car thinking it was crack ?

This is very similar to the "you might be a junkie if..." threads I've read. Anywhoo...here's mine.

Yesterday I washed my cottons, proceed to get wasted, throw them away, then think better of it and rinsed them again...like 8 times. After throwing them away and fishing them out of the trash said number of times (gross), I finally gave in and admitted that I was wasting my time. I threw them away again, thought better of it, dug them out of the trash...again, and "just in case", shoved them up my nose and walked around like that for almost a whole day.
I do this everytime. I tell myself I will save myself a shot for morning, then wake up 6 hours later and realize I couldn't wait and shot it all before falling asleep. The cotton shot gets me well and high, then I rinse, re-rinse, and wait for my hookup to get out of work. I justify the nastiness by filtering the shot from the cottons before shooting. I know it's not gonna help but we junkies have a way of justifying just about anything somehow when it comes to getting high. I'm sure I will get cotton fever one of these days...I've been lucky so far but I know it will happen.

Ugh...the life of a junkie.

I introduced one of my best friends to heroin.

I still feel bad about that one.

I stole a bunch of my mom's spoons over the years. Got one of them confiscated by the cops

I introduced many people to IV, played "Doctor" for those who couldn't IV. Along with that I introduced countless people to drugs in all classes except opiates, their first use was always on the house...I've hurt or helped to hurt people 1000's (I guess) of people as a drug trafficker (former), and I'm not proud, I used to say I was doing a good thing by ensuring whatever I sold to dealers was uncut high purity drugs - it's shameful.

It's funny, I highly doubt that the person who introduced me to IV drug use (my heroin dealer) feels guilty about it one bit. In fact, I think he took pleasure in being the first person to shoot me up lol

I have only been shooting up for about 2 months but I recently shot my own brother up. He swore to me many times that he drew his limit at a needle but when he was sick he was caved and came over and let me give him his 1st shot. I hate myself for it but I couldn't bear to spare as much dope as he would need to get well by snorting. I told him I only had one shot on me and it was already in the rig so he didn't have a choice if he wanted to get well. I had plenty, I was just too selfish to spare it. I knew his tolerance is lower than mine so I mixed up a fat shot, booted some of it myself, and used the same shot (dirty, with my blood in it) to get him high. He didn't know enough to ask if it was a clean rig and trusted that I wouldn't do that to him, so he didn't know. I introduced him to dope and the needle for the first time. All because I'm cheap and couldn't stand to part with any more dope than necessary, or my last clean rig.
Ugh...I am a terrible person. Oh well, I'll forget how much I hate myself as soon as I push this plunger........

Sorry for the double posting.

stolen thousands of pills from friends, family, hell my mom will invite me to her friends house and ill go on the off chance i might get lucky. pretty interesting findings. everything from a t3 to halcion. hey if they didnt want it stolen they should have locked it up right?

Every year that goes by I descend into greater and greater stereotypical junkie drug user behavior.

I'll sell your baby on Ebay for a fat shot of dope.