• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Confess Your Drug Sins Here, 1 at a time.

Nigga that's the truth I had the love of my life tell me to start thinking and get back to trading(futures so I was trading commodities aka goods like gold, corn, oil etc. I was getting high and popping xans or norcos almost everyday for like a month period and wasn't working or getting my life's problems solved and throughly my youth id smoke weed and never care about anything which really affected me in the future but I'm back on track now!

Nigga that's the truth I had the love of my life tell me to start thinking and get back to trading(futures so I was trading commodities aka goods like gold, corn, oil etc. I was getting high and popping xans or norcos almost everyday for like a month period and wasn't working or getting my life's problems solved and throughly my youth id smoke weed and never care about anything which really affected me in the future but I'm back on track now!

That's great to hear! What was the sin youre confessing tho? Your month-long binge of zannies and norcos?

I have another one btw:

I did (out of total boredom) inject a diphen pill aka benadryl. It made me a little lightheaded and feign for actual dope, which is probably always cut with diphenhydramine. So I stole my sister's state quarter collection, cashed it in (cuz my dealer don't take change, which is fuckin gay) and headed to K&A so I could buy some ACTUAL dope... Cut with more benadryl haha

Having an accident because you nodded and convincing your own sister to take the blame by saying she was driving.

I feel you on that. Unless with marijuana or paychidelics, I've always learned something important from my drug use. On a much larger Life scale.

I used marijuana and alcohol for the first time at age 14. At 15, I had tried LSD for the first time. This was a remarkable experience for me, and just months after kicked off a serious mission to try every substance. Points in time and whatnot are irrelevant at this point, as I had not just simply tried these drugs. Pretty much every single substance I have used, was multiple times. I'm not proud, but i consider myself a bit of a psychonaut. And without the experiences I have and the things I've learned in the process of numbing myself and relieving the pain of boredom, I wouldn't be what I am today. I embrace my decisions in the past. I have used:
Marijuana, alcohol, cocaine, ritalin, LSD (once), psilocybin mushrooms (once), alprazolam, clonazepam, amphetamine, amphetamine/amphetamine salts, etizolam, codeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, hydromorphone, fentanyl, dextromethorphan, diphenhydramine, and kratom. I always huffed gasoline a couple of times. I am 18 years old at this time. I have always handled substances very well. Mentally and physically. There has yet to be a substance that can break me, though I do not doubt it is out there. I recognize that I may or may not have issues. I dont think I've ever told anyone the exact extent of my drug use, even though immediate friends do know of it extensively.

I've always learned something important from my drug use. On a much larger Life scale.

Exactly!
I also started very early, cigarettes, pot. LSD scared the hell out me.
My biggest mistake was to believe I had it under control. Never had problems with alcohol but opiates screwed my life.

I thought I could align work, marriage and being high without consequences - and if any I'd strongly believed I would just give it a break like I had done it before.

That's why I always say that certain things we believe to be not to be as harmful depends a lot on how long you are using and how your tolerance is physically and emotionally speaking.

I think one of the heaviest part of addiction is having to lie and pretend you are not doing what you are. That creates a dangerous and unpredictable alter-ego in our lives.

This made me laugh.

But on topic, back when I was a piece of shit (still in high school) I stole from my immediate family. I wasn't even addicted to a specific substance, I just wanted to get fucked up. My parents are great people and I put them through too much bullshit.

Other than that, I used to get drunk as hell and do stupid, reckless shit. Not caring at all, I was a pretty angry kid. It's a terrible feeling, waking up and having to call and apologize to people.

Everything is good now though, I'm 18 and still live with my parents who are very supportive of me. I'm not addicted to anything (although I still get high) and work for my money.

Smoked a lot of medical weed back when I only smoked weekly, that was the first and only time I've ever gotten too high. We were out in Berkeley, my friend expected me to pass out in the car, but I was basically acting drunk, a bit belligerent, and said some nasty stuff to a girl. Couldn't remember a lot of the night. Regret it a lot.

Have been taking hydrocodone, luckily I haven't done more than 45mg since I'm just half screwing around with it, and half doing it for back pain that recently started, but I'm no longer touching it all. I'm glad it's just an age old rx that everybody in the house forgot about so nobody but me interacted with it.

Spent way too much money on weed, in general, but I'm finally economical about it. Before any drugs all that money just went to Amazon anyways, ordering random shit.

I used marijuana and alcohol for the first time at age 14. At 15, I had tried LSD for the first time. This was a remarkable experience for me, and just months after kicked off a serious mission to try every substance. Points in time and whatnot are irrelevant at this point, as I had not just simply tried these drugs. Pretty much every single substance I have used, was multiple times. I'm not proud, but i consider myself a bit of a psychonaut. And without the experiences I have and the things I've learned in the process of numbing myself and relieving the pain of boredom, I wouldn't be what I am today. I embrace my decisions in the past. I have used:
Marijuana, alcohol, cocaine, ritalin, LSD (once), psilocybin mushrooms (once), alprazolam, clonazepam, amphetamine, amphetamine/amphetamine salts, etizolam, codeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, hydromorphone, fentanyl, dextromethorphan, diphenhydramine, and kratom. I always huffed gasoline a couple of times. I am 18 years old at this time. I have always handled substances very well. Mentally and physically. There has yet to be a substance that can break me, though I do not doubt it is out there. I recognize that I may or may not have issues. I dont think I've ever told anyone the exact extent of my drug use, even though immediate friends do know of it extensively.

Heroin will break you.

Why is your brainbroken then?

I have been fooled by fake opium more than once :(

Heroin will break you.

Indeed.
It it can and will break you many times in the same way.
People fall for H all the time. Most of them think it's no big deal.

My sin was believing in opiates for first time. The rest was all pretty predictable.

It's a shame psilocybin mushrooms are against the law in most places because 4 grams of dried cubensis and a therapy session would help a big majority of addicts I would bet

Fun fact: Cheese contains Casomorphin which tickles opiate receptors making it good to eat for helping withdrawal (though it barely does jack)

Last edited:
I would be high on benzos and opiates... and pierce babies/kid's ears... I still did a fucking amazing job though and got them even. Yeah.....

^Shittt, weren't those babies'/kids' parents pretty concerned upon discovery of their 'piercings' haha?

I shot up in my friends car while we were visiting her parents, said I was going out for a smoke. Ended up getting blood on her seat and burned the same seat from nodding out when I did actually have that smoke. Not too proud of that one.

Edit: 400th post :)

Last edited: