• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Confess Your Drug Sins Here, 1 at a time.

^
alternatively you can stuff a 5ml barrel full of swiss cheese and push your solution through the particles will get trapped in the holes while those delicious casomorphins (not making this shit up) will stay in solution.

^
alternatively you can stuff a 5ml barrel full of swiss cheese and push your solution through the particles will get trapped in the holes while those delicious casomorphins (not making this shit up) will stay in solution.
Interesting technique. That will come in handy when the needle exchange runs out of micron filters. I do like the high of a good swiss cheese. Very clean and euphoric. All i have left at the moment is some Danish blue cheese which while very potent it is a bit dirty for my liking. Its very hard to mix up too...you need to apply a lot of heat unlike swiss which mixes up easily in my experience.

Interesting technique. That will come in handy when the needle exchange runs out of micron filters. I do like the high of a good swiss cheese. Very clean and euphoric. All i have left at the moment is some Danish blue cheese which while very potent it is a bit dirty for my liking. Its very hard to mix up too...you need to apply a lot of heat unlike swiss which mixes up easily in my experience.

I agree the high from the danish blue is a dirty feeling. I've been there, scraping my empty cheese wrappers, empty bottles of parm, etc. then I discovered BMT or "brie maintenance therapy" haha

I agree the high from the danish blue is a dirty feeling. I've been there, scraping my empty cheese wrappers, empty bottles of parm, etc. then I discovered BMT or "brie maintenance therapy" haha
I am strongly considering getting on the brie maintenance train....but i just love my hard cheeses too much. I am thinking i might try some of the newer RC's (research cheeses) to see what they are like. CHEDR-345 sounds promising.

I am strongly considering getting on the brie maintenance train....but i just love my hard cheeses too much. I am thinking i might try some of the newer RC's (research cheeses) to see what they are like. CHEDR-345 sounds promising.

Lmfaoooo. I'm pretty pissed right now my dealer just sold me a big bag of fromunda cheese he told me it was aged cheddar but nope... I got beat ?

Lmfaoooo. I'm pretty pissed right now my dealer just sold me a big bag of fromunda cheese he told me it was aged cheddar but nope... I got beat ��

Yeah i got burned the other night too. My regular guy was all out so i was forced to cold cop. I went downtown and approached a couple of C -Boys on the corner. "wat u want mang?" ..."cheese bro...parmesan if you got it" ..."sure mang...straight from the dairy..uncut fire" . I give them my money and they get me to follow them to the stash house. One runs in and comes out with a brown paper bag. There are cops everywhere so i grab it and hightail it out of there. I get home, starting to get cheese sick, sweat pouring out of me and i open the package only to find this....

506af8a9d9127e30f00015d9._w.540_h.429_s.fit_.jpg

im having sex with my dealer.. i never ever thought this would happen. he hooks me up..but i still pay my bill..i think he is starting to like me..what happens next.. i dont kiss him..and get hooked up everytime..i don't know how this ends..help

It ends when you decide to stop banging him for cheese.

Sadly, apart from the three days in December I used for a solo cross continental journey, I can't remember the last day I didn't drink. It was early November, maybe October?

One worst thing? Hid my addiction from my significant other for three years. Never got caught, although I had two close calls.

I lied to my wife and had to swear that I wasn't using. She was feeling bad "I must be crazy then" she kept saying to herself.
I did it for me, not to make her feel better.

Few weeks later the toilet clogged and she saw ampules, dozens of them. She also found syringes, fent. patches.

I will never forget her look. The angry tears she held and the feelings and emotions she had to swallow so she could keep moving forward. We had kids for Christ's sake.

We are still together but there are certain things that we may forgive but will never forget.
I often wonder if these collection of sins are now fulfilling our minds with regrets and sadness.

Last edited:
Sorry all I didn't read the whole thread and just thought it was people goofing. I've some serious shit such as stealing from family among others and even typing through a computer can't bring myself to let it out, just yet!
But my apologies everyone!!!!

No one is goofing here. Addiction to hard cheeses is no laughing matter.

So posting in this thread is like a catholic confession, right?

Which means you can go out and do it all again.

So posting in this thread is like a catholic confession, right?

Which means you can go out and do it all again.
Absolutely. Once you post here the slate is wiped clean. You are then free to sin again. Posting in this thread is a spiritual get out of jail free card. It doesn't hurt to say a quick prayer to little baby cheesus either.