• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Confess Your Drug Sins Here, 1 at a time.

I turned a friend on to legally prescribed MSContin. She was complaining of back pain, I offhandedly suggested she ask her doc for MSContin . She did and developed a hellacious habit. She got clean last year. I still feel guilty.

I introduced one of my best friends to heroin.

I still feel bad about that one.

me too. 2 of them.
well, at least to i.v.'ing heroin which proceeded to get them out of control
feels bad

also

I did the suboxone thing now couldn't cope and am going full degen on alcohol

This is a hard question for me because everything that I did in some strange way resulted in a learning experience that I grew from. I have been off anything considered a hard drug for over a year now. I use to be upset that I got my g/f and i into IV heroin as a result of not being able to tell her no but now shes clean and a better person for it in many ways as am i.

I guess the stuff i feel the worst about is insignificant but i found a 20 dollar bill on the ground just outside the office i work at with like 15 people. Someone just walked in and i figured it was hers but it was the day before payday and i had my g/f and myself to worry about and that 20 can yield 40 through a 50% front (as i use to call it with my guy, he would let me do this before payday) so that girl would have had to pry that 20 out of my junkie hands if she knew i found it. I heard her going "that was my gas money" and i thought, "not anymore bitch!" It seems insignificant but i am a man of charity if i wasnt an addict i would have given her 5 dollars to get home as a coworker, even more so now that i am a former drug addict i dont question peoples motives for small amounts of money, ive been there.

It seems small and insignificant but imagine knowing a coworker for 2 years and feeling like you stole their gas money and just not caring, in fact its not even not caring but i felt entitled to it like God himself said "szuko's g/f wont leave him alone about how he plans on making tonight work so i will grant this to him!" She quit for a better job 2 years ago so i cant do anything.

And thats not even the most money i found to put towards drugs it was just what i felt bad about.

Ooohh I got #anotherone. As a graduation present I got a bike. When my little sister graduated she got a laptop. I guilted my parents in giving me the difference in cash, arguing that if I had known their budget I would have wanted something worth more... Yeah I was a little piece of shit.

They gave me the difference on the condition that none of it go to drugs. I agreed.

It all went to drugs.

The worse I've ever done is get high instead of dealing with shit. Completely cut myself off from my emotions and others.

Dude, SirTop, I didn't know you moved to pdx, I thought you were on the other coast. I'll def send you a msg next time I'm there.

I've got a few of these too..
-stopped seeing quite a few friends because of various drug things over the years
-pinched friends' bags
-nodding out around family
-being an ass to friends on oxy & xanax

and I'm sure there's some great ones I'm not even considering

I had plenty, I was just too selfish to spare it. I knew his tolerance is lower than mine so I mixed up a fat shot, booted some of it myself, and used the same shot (dirty, with my blood in it) to get him high. He didn't know enough to ask if it was a clean rig and trusted that I wouldn't do that to him, so he didn't know. I introduced him to dope and the needle for the first time. All because I'm cheap and couldn't stand to part with any more dope than necessary, or my last clean rig.

You better tell him about that if you've EVER EVER EVER shared a needle or had unprotected sex. If you gave your brother an illness he doesn't know about, that's truly fucked.

Last edited:
i hate that shit it made me miss o many famely gettogethers (my brothers wedding, my niece's 1yeah birthday and so on, i know how dissapointed that made him but atlest he kbow why and i struggle)
isolated me from old and best friends (i could not let itinfluence anyone) my brother and best friend have more or less givin up on me i fell ;(

im proud i never stole anything from stores/privates to support my habbit its my fault it not fair to ruin other ppl lifes also
i think its the only reason my closest havent givin up on me (ive loaned money but pay en back, if im desperate)

beside i never resort to violence im the most chill ever so would never figth i would rather try and diffuse
the situation if its doable.. and if it fails RUUUUN :D

Last edited:
The worse I've ever done is get high instead of dealing with shit. Completely cut myself off from my emotions and others.

im doing the exact same thing

dont worry its not like you did it to hurt nobody
but sometimes its ok to just chill a little alone well all need that
when it becomes to much its hurting your guilt, your happyness also starts to go down

so its very importent not just to sit by your self and get high, invite some friends
or even go for a good walk

Technically if you're a muslim drugs are a sin (alcohol is noted explicitely and then they've got this analogue act system)

So I am a sinnerd. Or impure actually.

It's weird that hashish is so closely associated with places like Afghanistan, Lebanon and Morocco, given that's the case.

I have been an awful junkie in my using days, currently am on suboxone, so I haven't done any bad this year. I could write a novel about my drug use and I'm only 25 and I don't know if I ever will or can get away from opiates.
1.) I've stolen from both maternal and paternal grandparents, dad, mom, brother, aunt, uncle, cousins, and one great grandma. Cash, jewelry, medicines, and 2 guitars.

I was nodding hard in church at the Christmas eve service. Like... I caught myself drooling at one point lmao. Luckily the lights were really dim.

My dad is a reverend and this was while he was preaching. I've done this countless times hahaha. I really do feel bad

I had recently been cleared at my sub dr. Just prior and never shared a needle before. I also was in a committed long-term relationship at the time and he was tested clean as well. I have tested clean since so all is good. It was a very shitty thing to do and I regret it every day. I actually requested the most recent round of testing for his sake alone. I just felt horribly guilty and wanted to be sure that he was safe. All is good and I learned my lesson. Thankfully he didn't get hooked and only occasionally uses (heroin anyway) but I still feel like shit for doing it.
I don't feel like it would be beneficial to our relationship at this point to tell him, I have taken the proper steps to make sure I didn't transmit anything to him and I don't see how it would be helpful in any way to let him know I did something so terrible. It would just put a strain on our relationship which, as sad as it sounds, is the only positive thing either of us really have going on in our lives right now. Makes what I did even worse but, what's done is done and there is no changing it.
Isn't bad decision-making the core of a junkie's inability to get/stay clean? Impulse control and poor judgement is usually what got us to where we are now so why would anyone be surprised at this type of behavior? Desirable or acceptible? No. Common and expected? Yes. Otherwise, we wouldn't be in the positions we are in now, now would we? None of our actions are worse than others who do mean/awful shit to feed our addictions. They are all just as dirty and demeaning as the next in one way or another....well, except for the high cheese-eating. That is totally acceptable ;)

jerked off on dex so long i know have a slight curve to my dick that wasn't there before. session was around 8 hours. %)

I shot a pill one time... Without a micron filter! ��

a cardinal sin 'round these parts! 8o

jerked off on dex so long i know have a slight curve to my dick that wasn't there before. session was around 8 hours. %)

god jerking off on stimulants is so tedious, isn't it? Half the time when I jerk off on meth I'm not even hard, barely at half staff, and I pretty much just limp dick it all the way to the finish line :p

I stole opiates (vicodin) from my parents, sister, grandparets, and my aunt. Every time I go to someone's house I use to check cabinets for any kind of drug. I also gave some xanax for money to a close friend who was super addicted (ended up having a seizure) to buy coke. Felt pretty scummy about that