• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS Today I am Thankful 4 Vs. Just when you think it can't get no better, then it does!

Congrats D! Nice to you making plans and establishing goals. Keep up with the good work!! :)

It's interesting how we always stick precisely to how long we've been sober, even after years.

Thankful for my family,
Thankful for the possibilities in front of me
Thankful for my son

As usual I'm thankful for the amazing Friday and its effect on some of us. Time to think about refreshing, resetting and starting over again.

Thankful for being able to be with my daughter and appreciate all the free time with her, before she moves to her University campus.

Thankful for the great opportunity at an amazing job with a good company that I recently started working at! Also thankful to still be alive and well, two months ago I was minutes from dying from an opiate (heroin/fentanyl mix) from people that I thought I could trust to keep me safe. Instead I was threatened and I am thankful that this person has been legally taken care of and cannot ruin any more lives of other people. I am glad to have a supportive community on here, people that message me every so often to see if I'm okay, and the certain few members that talk to me outside of the site about personal matters, but in the end we are all here for each other no matter our means of communication and that to me is beautiful.

^ Congrats cannabliss! :) This is really great news, I'm glad things are going well for you.

Thankful for my sponsor whos coming to talk with me about my 'plan of action' (what am i going to do once i leave rehab).

Thankful for my support group for making me aware of issues im dealing with thats giving me a hard time,and for providing me with positive feedback.

Thankful for my soberity. Will have 11 months of continuous soberity on 7/22.

D's I am so happy for you. I am also so happy that you have support, you know where to go for it when you need it and that you are willing to trust it (and I'm also glad that Bluelight can be a part of it). I hope you are still writing--I always liked reading your blogs.

Grateful to know that a colleague who I trained was selected for the position he was aiming for.

I am thankful to be alive and able to still try and make a difference in other people's lives as well as my own.

To manage to wake up and come to work with only 2 hours of sleep. Hoping to get through this day.

I am thankful that i am in a posistion to help others today, and in doing so it really helps me work on myself.

Thanks Herbavore. I really need to update my blog because in doing so it helps me take a look at when I'm going through.
:)

Family, although I am better off without them. Just kidding ;) I meant to say I'm better off having them within certain distance.