• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS Today I am Thankful 4 Vs. Just when you think it can't get no better, then it does!

Extremely grateful I'm seeing my therapist this upcoming week. He keeps me grounded.

Grateful I've had the strength to stay away from a certain substance that makes me black out...didn't order it this month. Ready to take my life back.

^Good for you C2C!<3 I'm glad you have a good working relationship with your therapist. A good therapist is ridiculously hard to find IMO--which is weird as there seem to be 50million of them out there.:\

^Good for you C2C!<3 I'm glad you have a good working relationship with your therapist. A good therapist is ridiculously hard to find IMO--which is weird as there seem to be 50million of them out there.:\

Yes, a good therapist can be hard to find. I've been through many. A certain substance made me lose myself and I didn't see the therapist for a while. Now I'm going back and it will keep me on track.

I definitely urge people to keep going with therapy. If you don't like the one you have, switch it up. Thanks for responding, lovely. ;)

Yay for flowers and tress coming back to life but boo seasonal allergies...

Easter coming up. Looking forward for the holidays and some family time.

My wonderful son. Lately I have been thinking back to his first three years, before his brother was born--how he was my fearless, delightful little guide into motherhood and it was just the two of us traipsing through our days (I wrote down something he said at 3 after stopping to intensely study a ladybug: "I wonder what kind of man I am going to be when I grow up? I think I will be a man that likes bugs"). After his brother came along he had to take a back seat so many times and in so many ways, something he did with such deep grace and empathy that even today it blows my mind.

My wonderful son.

I'm thankful for mine too. He's 21 now and a stellar human being. Such a great heart for people, and never met a stranger. It seems impossible sometimes to love a person so much ;)

~~
Thankful for vacations...although mine is fast closing to an end.../sigh/

@neversickanymore..... I'm sorry you're feeling heartached.... *rub, rub*

Thankful for clarity.

Thankful my therapy session went very well and I was very proud of myself for going back. He was happy to see me again.

Thankful that things seem to be working out for the best.

Thankful it won't be too cloudy tonight and I should be able to see the sky at least. Moon and stars. Nature gives me so much joy. Makes me whole again.

Thankful for finally making a few changes that were long overdue and its going really well on one front and progressing on the other.. Some things take a little time.

Thankful it won't be too cloudy tonight and I should be able to see the sky at least. Moon and stars. Nature gives me so much joy. Makes me whole again.

Nature has been my best doctor, best therapist and best home throughout my life. Sometimes I think the only reason I will be sad when death comes is the thought of not being able to see this amazing planet anymore.

Nature has been my best doctor, best therapist and best home throughout my life. Sometimes I think the only reason I will be sad when death comes is the thought of not being able to see this amazing planet anymore.

I think when death comes, you'll see more amazing things than you could ever imagine! Other planets, other galaxies...there is so much out there. I believe our spirit will continue traveling throughout the universe. So don't worry about missing anything.

Experiences over the last year has led me to believe that. Big change from believing in nothing at all.

That's a nice thing to hear. I love nature, but I guess I would need to be more connected in order to enjoy more and feel that way. I guess it's all about timing for me.

Last edited:
Over 50 inches of rain this year and now all this beautiful sunshine. Glorious, glorious earth.<3