• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS Today I am Thankful 4 Vs. Just when you think it can't get no better, then it does!

Glorious day!

Slept well, took the day off. Feeling happy and hopeful.

Snow season is soon starting on the Southern Hemisphere.
Looking forward for some great spots over the 'summer' holidays.

Had a great night, slept for more than 6 hours. Have gone swimming and I'm actually looking for a nice and peaceful working day. Almost 6h30 local time. :)

^Wow, you get up early!

I do but now I found out we have a diner to go. If i had not gone swimming this morning I would simply given up. But, instead I'm fighting with myself as I have zero excuse not to attend. Great day so far, hope I can make it through the week. ;)

Thankful for silly friends. Well, for seriously awesome friends that I can be silly with.=D

Thankful for optimisc people I have around me. It teaches me to see the bright side even if there isn't one.

While this might come off as a bit sanctimonious, I'm thankful that I no longer drink like I did in my youth and can wake up early the day after Cinco de Mayo, on a Saturday no less and enjoy my morning / day without a splitting headache and hangover that would have been guaranteed a decade ago. I still went out and had a great time, just without the sauce. Not drinking on Cinco de Mayo, St. Patrick's day, etc. would have been sacrilege pre-2010.

I am grateful today, I am rested, relaxed and have had a nice lunch with my family. Not every weekend we have them all in the same place. :)

I am grateful for the few republicans willing to stand up to Trump.

Yes, absolutely. That's is quite admirable I must admit. With due time people are seeing his true colors.

A chimerically insane conundrum if there ever was one. :\

Less than a week to go till Vegas vacation! The anticipation is becoming constantly palpable. Hallelujah :D

Today I am grateful to be 10 days clean off subs wow! Im back from Hawaii with 2 broken arms that are healing . I am thankful to be living with my son atm. I am even more thankful to be able to log back in to Bluelight once again!

I realy wanted to sleep today but I had to go to the program. So I called them and taled them Im ill so I won't go, thus I enjoyied a long sleep. Sleeping is amazing.

Received a pack of goodies from my wife's cousin who's visiting us. :)
Real special goodies like favorite chocolates, cinnamon cookies, licorice, etc, etc.