• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS Today I am Thankful 4 Vs. Just when you think it can't get no better, then it does!

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
SO MUCH BETTER THAN IT EVER WAS=D

Please share with us what your thankful for today=D

Please follow TDS standards.

Last edited:
Right now I am thankful for finding the new thankful thread and being the like first to post in it :p

Overall today I am thankful for another day of not waking up dope sick.
I am thankful for the amazing people I have in my life
I am thankful there is only 41 days til the best of best things is going to happen to me.
<3

I am thankful there is only 41 more days until I have the best experience I will have ever had to date, possibly the best day I'll ever have in my entire life to come on top of that. That first moment I set my eyes on and place my lips upon my angel's soft, perfect neck - and of course every other cm of her body as well, I can't imagine a moment to be more grateful for the opportunity to have :) Let's just say I'm grateful for my baby, the girl I love in ways I can't, you don't even want me to, begin to explain ;)

Most of all, I'm grateful for the thought of our very first embrace and the moment we first get to actually touch one another. Gosh, there is nothing in the world I could imagine that would be better, more divine, or more perfect than that moment I get to first lay eyes on her IRL <3

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like this is turning into the "EXjunkiegirl is thankful for blah blah blah" thread
Which I mean I can be okay with as long as other people are interested in reading it :p
Today I am thankful that I am not having to go out in the snow to get well and to get my daily dope. That would be a bummer.
I, of course, am sooo soo so thankful for the amazing man I have in my life <3
(40 more days)
<3
EXjg

Congrats EXjg for your 40 days!
One day at a time.
Erik

I'm at 37 days today erikmen just having something amazing happening in 40 days that I am counting down to :)
But thanks nonetheless :)
<3
EXjg

Hope you succeed. It's hard I know, but it gets better. :)

TPD and EXjg, you two are too adorable! I'm practically counting down the days from the sidelines!<3

I'm thankful for love, the evolution of it, the surprises in it, the vast complexity of it, the way no one can define it but the one who feels it, the way it needs no definition at all. I've had 62 years of love and I am truly grateful for it. My parents loved me unconditionally and having that as a basis from which to unfurl my own wings is probably the biggest gift anyone could be given in life; I didn't realize that as a child of course. I just took it for granted. I know so many people that have had to start life out being told they are less than desirable by the very people that brought them into the world. I also have gotten to experience loving unconditionally from the other side of that equation, as a parent. I do not think there is anything else in the human experience that could have broken my heart open to such a degree.

I'm thankful for second chances.

This time last year, my beloved mother was in the hospital with an intestine obstruction, resulting in a very lengthy hospital stay and 6 inches of her small intestine being cut off. I had the house to myself for about three months, missed a lot of school, but I just wanted to see her get better. I don't care that I had to sign up for two classes I had taken already, my mom's life is more important to me right now than anything I really have going for me. With that being said, I'm beginning my new winter semester tomorrow... cardiac surgeon here I come. :)

I have to agree J, you and TPD are insanely adorable! I'm glad to see you've been blessed with love. <3

I am thankful for people who appreciate my appreciation for my super special ExJunkieGirl <3 %)

im thankful for not living that dark life anymore...fuck that.

i had a brief relapse last night...with coke. made me realize that i like my sober life more than the using life i used to have. even though im still depressed and get hella anxiety at times, its better than what i used to deal with. IVing heroin and meth was not a life.

im thankful for sobriety.
im thankful for my dad, who has never given up on me.

^ happy birthday!

Today, like everyday, I am thankful for another day clean off of heroin. 39 days today and I'm so greatful! :)
Of course I am also thankful for the amazing man I have in my life <3
Things are good and they are just getting better :)
<3
EXjg

NSA I guess I was a week early. But happy birthday today!!

I'm hopeful for another day clean too. Some harsh days at work and a lot to take in.
Thankful for getting through the day.

I could use some more motivation but I accept and indeed grateful for what I have already achieved so far. 10 months and half! :)

10.5 months is fucking awesome Erick-man! :p

I'm (for the first time ever) fucking happy, holy shit man!
Yay for being clean/ off shit. I really thought I was a goner, and so did a lot of people. :)
Not yet, bitches! I have a bit more life in me.

^ Alright!! :)

Thankful for getting through the day earlier.

10.5 months is fucking awesome Erick-man! :p

I'm (for the first time ever) fucking happy, holy shit man!
Yay for being clean/ off shit. I really thought I was a goner, and so did a lot of people. :)
Not yet, bitches! I have a bit more life in me.

nice going kace! Nobody can stop you now!