• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS Today I am Thankful 4 Vs. Just when you think it can't get no better, then it does!

I'm thankful that I now walk in the sunlight of the spirit. Also for all the honesty and heartfelt feelings shared on this site

Thankful for the kids that live next door. Always love to hear their voices from next door. Miss having kids in the house.

Today I am still thankful for BL. It's amazing when you feel like the universe is conspiring to help you meet your needs :) It's been too long since I felt this way. And it is crazy how different it feels from the prior sense of "I'm a worthless piece of trash" that played on a loop inside my head for so long. Radically so.

Thank you to all the Green - turn - Bluelighters who make this place what it is each day! <3

I'm Thankful the dust is settling and a semblance of normalcy is returning to my life.

Last edited:
Thankful that my dog's eye glaucoma condition has improved and no high pressure.
He's old but at least he has a one good eye.
Too bad our little friend has such a short life ahead, my son doesn't remember life without him.

Last edited:
I'm grateful for being "clean" for a while despite of the ups and downs. have had the chance to see my children growing up and be part of their lives.

Thankfull for courage to finally being able to go forward so I can therefore be thankfull of my fiancee instead of GF.

Thankfull for finally noticing MrRoot didn't have courage to ask for what he actually wanted in his live so I instead proposed and because of that I got promoted from GF to fiancee.

Wedding ceremony will be held on next winter and we'll invite each Bluelighter able to come here in Finland (and survive) then <3

Thankfull for courage to finally being able to go forward so I can therefore be thankfull of my fiancee instead of GF.

Thankfull for finally noticing MrRoot didn't have courage to ask for what he actually wanted in his live so I instead proposed and because of that I got promoted from GF to fiancee.

Wedding ceremony will be held on next winter and we'll invite each Bluelighter able to come here in Finland (and survive) then <3

Congratulations you guys. Well Done ! :)