• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS Today I am Thankful 4 Vs. Just when you think it can't get no better, then it does!

Oh and i am also thankful the crack shack " methadone clinic" gave out take homes for sat and sun bc of the storm or I would have been screwed!

All I can say right now is I'm sooo grateful for starting 60 days! I've been having a really fucking hard time lately, as I'm sure some of you are aware, and to get here is pretty fucking awesome and honestly I didn't think I was going to get it even just yesterday but here i am :)
Thankful for the support and help and acceptance and love I get from you guys!
<3
EXjg

Again congratulations Ex.Jg.! You're a strong person and the way you're handling this is beyond awesome.

I'm grateful for having some time off. I'm coming to terms with the idea of not coming home this year.

Last edited:
Thankful im feeling better, seeing progress in a project, cooked a good batch of tomato sauce.

Thankful to be Here and hopefully on the mend. Been down with some virus for a few days from a job I had. Well, I've been working which has made it worst tbh, but tomorrow am to rest and hopefully this weekend. :)

^ Nice to see you Smoky!

Thankful for my son's school performance. A great progress, team work.

Today I'm particularly thankful for Netflix, music and great series.
And for having had a lot of nice and pretty enjoyable days off work.

Last edited:
^ Nice to see you Smoky!

Thankful for my son's school performance. A great progress, team work.

Hi Erikmen, Likewise… I miss being here and hope to spend more time soon. I've just been in NMI lately. :(

Congrats to your son! <3 :)

I'm thankful for this relaxing week. I'm no longer regretting not travelling. I postponed this trip and decided to include my family so we could maybe go all together next summer.

Thankful to be home with some time to relax for a while. My Smoky cat has missed me…

Thankful for this day together with my family. Am Feeling more positive and optimistic.

I am thankful I did not wake up dope sick today. I am thankful I did not use heroin today. I am very thankful for this forum.

i'm thankful for music and movies/shows. Without them, i would see no point to being sober or, sometimes, living, honestly. It's basically the only thing that brings me joy when i'm sober and keeps me occupied and my mind off of bad things.... sex is pretty cool too :)

I'm thankful for starting another day clean even if I can't sleep.
I'm also extremely extremely thankful I didn't lose my moms ring. I got this ring from my mom when she passed away and I took it off the other night at my NA meeting when I was helping washing some cups after the meeting and I forgot to put it back on and someone actually turned it in so yeah I'm really lucky I got it back. I would of seriously been devistated to put it lightly
I'm thankful for the amazing people in my life, as always %)=D
<3
EXjg

^ EXjg, I also have problems to sleep. It gets better with exercises. And some sleeping techniques.

Trying to meditate, forgiving ourselves. Dealing with all the stress, anger, etc.
The people we love most sometimes are the hardest judges.
This all builds up our strength so that we move on.