• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS Today I am Thankful 4 Vs. Just when you think it can't get no better, then it does!

I'm grateful for mother's recovery these last days. Too bad our families live so far away.

I am grateful to my family of origin for not giving up on me even though I have acted
despicably.they live in a different country though.
grateful for my bike which I use to go to AA meetings.
grateful for the meetings.

grateful for BL.
but mostly I'm grateful that I get to see my son even though I'm not supposed to (the courts).
grateful I finally came out of madness and methadone abuse in 2014-15.

Yes, I guess I'm thankful for being clean despite of all of these new emotions I am facing every day.
Adapting to the new realities.

Thankful of not being so fearful about the future.
For feeling healthier and renovated. Optimistic rather than conformist.

Thankful for not having not craved for sedation as much as I used to.
For having dealt with my frustrations and emotions with more optimism.

Thankful I didn't use tonight even with how bad the cravings were.
Thankful for ending my 88th day.
Thankful for the wonderful people I have in my life :)

So glad to see this thread going again! %)

<3
EXjg

Thankful for a friend for begin so caring today. <3 :)

^ That's great man! Congratulations.

Next few weeks I'll be taking two positions where I work. I'm a bit excited about the money income but worried about the workload. I'm talking about 10-12 hours per day, including possible overtime later at home during the weekends. It's a good thing, it won't last more than 3-4 weeks - I hope.

The very best to you young friends and lovers. At my age, I am very thankful to wake up in the morning in my own quiet, safe bed. I finally have a beautiful apartment that is subsidized. MMT has saved my ass for the past year but I still struggle with alcohol, only beer. I am a junior in a state college, have friends, and am nice to everyone I meet.

I do my best to eat well. I am very lonely and do not have a girlfriend. It's had to find one at my age: 63. I am grateful for all I have lived through. Three prison terms and all that bullshit. I have not seen a courtroom or a probation/parole person for years. I don't steal anymore or write scripts. The very best is that I tell the truth to others and am learning to tell the truth to myself. It's cool to be on Bluelight and interact with people just like me. Michael

I'm grateful again for being Friday and having gotten better from my cold/flu.
Will try to swim in a little while and expect a discussion-free weekend.
This week I'm also celebrating 1 year + 20 days sober!!=D

Im thankful for humor and that intelligent life can be located if we look hard enough.

Wise words NSA.

I'm going through a period of lack of energy and have had some emotional issues I'm trying to handle.
I was feeling good and put but now I've got to review some of my routine so I get back to where I was.
I'm still sober. I'm happy and grateful I'm still able to manage that part of my life, one day at a time.

Good to hear from you! :)